• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Smash 'Til You Drop 2 - Dy-no-mite Punch!" Montréal, Québec, Canada; Feb. 24th 2007

Damax

Smash Lord
Let's do this! If I lose expect me to freak out and throw some chairs and ****. Just gimme like a 5 minute breather and I'll be fine.
You serious Kio? It was more directed to Bread as he bids on you. but if you wanna do it, let's do it. If you loose though, don't blame me, either blame yourself or god. I feel bad as I got nothing against you. <3

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
Like an episode of springer. Quick question, any of you recently father a child which for many years now I've been raising as my own? and/or do it with my supposed baby's mama? Or have I had intimate relations with any of you without knowing that we were in fact closely related?
That would just make this spicey.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I'd like to see Kio go nuts. But I'd also not like to see that. I want my deposit money back, don't want no raging gamer nerd to ruin it for me :/

I'm smelling Ontario blood for this tourney. The beast will be unleashed...

Vwins

Smash Ace
ok so for everyone who arrive at montreal on saturday morning, you will need to find a place to stay in montreal until 11h am because me, damax and jih won't be able to give you a lift out of town only for 3 hours. It would be a waste of time. I think you should also bring some money for the bus to go to the tournament.

Kio and snowboarders talk with Jih about your snow and transport stuff because me and damax clearly said that we couldnt go snowboarding on sunday. If Jih can't house you, you could come to my house on friday night and saturday night.

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
Going snowboarding isn't a problem now. Me and Jarc have something worked out. I just need to be picked up on friday with my gear and housed for that night. That's me and one other. So to reiterate,
Myself and one other will need a lift from the Train station at The Queen Elizabeth Hotel at 9:15 on Friday,
and a place to stay for the 23rd.
And we need a place for our snowboards so don't pick us up in a 2 seater convertable or anything.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
i want some money atches
Concentrate on your match with cemo. You have 45 dollars riding on that one only. (15 from cemo, 30 from me, remember?)
Chester, I heard that you have one of the best Doc's out there. I'd love to see it in action. Is he your secondary now or what?
Only for kicks. I rarely pick him anymore.

Well he did say no offense.
no offense, but I wanna do your mom. no offense though. dude I'm serious, I really want her, I bet she squeals like in the movies I see on the internet... but I don't want to offend you.

Kio, we need to talk grass on msn.
what the bloody hell is that about?
You guys are truly trash talk based only.
I don't think there was much trash talk. Just clashing opinions up to now.
I'm sure you wrote this for me, as I'm the only one getting MIGRAINES when it gets too noisy and hot. (will it be possible to lower the heating machines? or open a window in the worst of cases?)
Yeah, there's an electronic thermostat, temperature upon entry in the room will be 16.1°C, I will set it to 20°C for the tournament.

For the people coming to montreal saturday morning early, how are you coming? Bus, or train? If someone can tell me the address of the train station, I can find you some nice breakfast joints. Is someone nice enough to go meet them or something? I would but I can't really afford to chill before the event.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
peach baits mario by saying she has a cake [kinda mario 64 reference...but not really] mario walks towards peach hoping he can have a slice. peach lied...and downsmashes him. (cos thats a popular peach move)

Locke)

Smash Ace
OK everyone. I just had to read 10 pages of this thread because the email alert system has failed me nicely.

Due to Dice's withdrawal from regionals he put me in charge of the team so I'll try to figure this out.

Number 1: I firmly believe the regional team is a representation of the tournament scene's best from each side, meaning that those who have been in the scene will get put onto the team. For the toronto guys that believe they are better than some players on the team, you will have to prove yourself at tournaments before you are considered.

"Golly gee wizz Locke how can I prove myself worthy for such an honour?"
Tear **** up at this tournament. That being said, friendlies-even money matches- are not taken seriously for determining who is better.

Number two: Just because I'm in "charge" doesn't mean I can choose who gets the last spots because frankly I have no idea what Toronto is bringing with them. Bread and Del you are the two with experience against Team Quebec, so I'll let you two decide which players you would like to see represent us. Either of you can add me to msn

Beauregard_brian@hotmail.com (Don't let the last name fool you I'm ontarian!)

and we can discuss what players and their characters you'd consider.

Once again there is absolutely no point in telling us you are better than someone. Practice like crazy and perform this weekend. The tournament is not incredibly huge, so if you're playing, chances are someone will notice you and you can show us that your skill is in fact as grand as your egos.

All this debating when we should focus on REVENGE!

Edit: Ontario+Quebec Tournaments, I forgot you NNR guys had mini ones.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Zomgz less then a week.
Boo, I need a doubles partner, anyone interested? (I'm sure people could vouch for my skill.)
Me on regional crew! Did I lose my support on that one? LOL Better just show up and do well I guess.

HMWii22

BRoomer
BRoomer
laugh.

my gdorf vs kio falcon 5$ mm...

and there's no way any ontarian can compete with us anymore... we are playing 2 people that are WAY far beyond any1 skillwise

oh and i don't even know why you guys still talking about it... there's very good chance that we won't have time for a regional crew battle...

and why did ontario took down this tread... come on guys!!!
You are acting like you have sand in your vajihna. It's just a game, you silly ****.
"I hope to never see you again".

HMWii22

BRoomer
BRoomer
I mean honestly, it doesn't matter how great you are at smash. You still worth nothing.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
I mean honestly, it doesn't matter how great you are at smash. You still worth nothing.
depend for who and people like PC chris.. ken or anyone who win big smash event get way more money than u do working in an IGA

Damax

Smash Lord
Delorted: Unless we get fixed stage I won't due to the boring ness of the matchup in certain stages.
Poke float
also the matchup is kind of gay anyway. Would my kirby suit you?

Vodka: PR peeps + Jarc. then either H4, Apoc, Nox, Fenes, bob dole, card or I dunno

HMWii22: stop being jealous, however from the way you think, you should drop smash and become emo full time rather than part time.

Paty

Smash Apprentice
**** Québec owns. We deserve our country just because of poutine. I say we change the fleur-de-lys on our flag for poutine. And Hmmm hot Quebecers with sexy French canadian accent!

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Just wtf. He has good hands. He's not even looking at what he is doing.
And no it is not stupid. I'll do it when I'll be Québec's prime minister.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
Lesson:so um get good (haha) at making hands stuff before making quebec a contry okay?

cos prime ministers r polititians, and like.....*shoots himself*

Top Bottom