• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash or Die VII: Melee and Brawl! June 14th Flag Day! Georgia!

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
Elliot on Tong's acct again:

challenging the entirety of GA (minus Biglou, Zom-B, Reflex, Kismet) to MMs, $1, $5, $10 it don't matter
get at me

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
So apparently Tsunami is no longer coming, but I am now bringing Jewdo.
Who's surprised.

Tell jewdo to bring whatever he needs to play ggac. I'll probably forget my stuff but the touch counts.
i should go :)
No you shouldnt, but if you could somehow send Amber with a fresh batch of sugar cookies, that would be amazing. >: )
Elliot on Tong's acct again:

challenging the entirety of GA (minus Biglou, Zom-B, Reflex, Kismet)
Just had to point it out one more time.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
If it ain't SleepyK, it's done.
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

uh, change of plans guys

i can't make teams now, since the thing was rescheduled for 4 pm instead of 6 pm.

so looks like i can't make teams, but i can make singles, assuming that singles starts around 6-7

Prac352

Smash Lord
I think I'll take a $5 mm, sir.

Prac and co will be embarking for smashtastic awesomeness in t minus 45 minutes and counting. WOOT!

GOD!

Smash Ace
I'll bring a few extra $'s for some MM's. I've really been practicing a lot for today and I can do better than I did at the last Waba when I got beat by pretty much ever character in melee..

And after that someone can teach me how to play brawl..(?)
Also any idea when this will be over, I need to get my ride back planned.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I will make amber bake 1000 cookies and we will ride up together and win teams

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I might be able to make it anymore, I'm feling extremely sick and exhausted. If I feel any better Ill try and show up and get some freindlies or somethin, and do my mms.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Tim and Lounis, being sick is NO EXCUSE! I still went

But I got my *** handed to me because I was sick and went. Probably a waste of money/time. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the monthly next weekend :(

Prac352

Smash Lord
Tim and Lounis, being sick is NO EXCUSE! I still went

But I got my *** handed to me because I was sick and went. Probably a waste of money/time. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the monthly next weekend :(
No Johns/10

Top Bottom