• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash or Die VII: Melee and Brawl! June 14th Flag Day! Georgia!

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
i had fun. first thing i attended for a video game in ages and had alot of fun.

played great people and meet nice people. i realized im not as bad as i thought, and how much work and practice i need before i actually decide to enter melee. next time i will. right now i just dont have money to throw around gambling. :p

kinda wish more people would talk to me though :'(.

good times though.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Anyway, I had a good time overall. I've felt like **** the past two days like it's nobody's business, but that's my mistake for coming.

I apologize to any of the newcomers that I didn't seem very talkative and friendly. Once again, I felt like a pile of garbage :p

I hope my poor placing finally merits any consideration of me being on a top 10 Power Rankings for GA null and void.

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
Anyway, I had a good time overall. I've felt like **** the past two days like it's nobody's business, but that's my mistake for coming.

I apologize to any of the newcomers that I didn't seem very talkative and friendly. Once again, I felt like a pile of garbage :p

I hope my poor placing finally merits any consideration of me being on a top 10 Power Rankings for GA null and void.
Your poor placing? I lost 2 in a row. Guess I should try winning next time. Oh well, the matches between me vs Eugene & Carter were really close at least.

DarkStar27

Smash Rookie

Very True Man...Very True...You wasn't really talkative at all actually...I think u said one thing to me but its completely understandable...You wasnt the only one who felt like **** either...I was thinking about the wrong stuff even during my fights......Anyway, Congrats to Full Metal(Even though I kept telling him he sucks to joke around with him). Thanx to everyone for coming and for all the ppl i won money off of that i really dont remember who i was fighting. Overall it was fun...Now I don't even wanna play Smash for A while

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Very True Man...Very True...You wasn't really talkative at all actually...I think u said one thing to me but its completely understandable...You wasnt the only one who felt like **** either...I was thinking about the wrong stuff even during my fights......Anyway, Congrats to Full Metal(Even though I kept telling him he sucks to joke around with him). Thanx to everyone for coming and for all the ppl i won money off of that i really dont remember who i was fighting. Overall it was fun...Now I don't even wanna play Smash for A while
no johns, son!

Top Bottom