• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash on the Lake I!! Sunday Sept 28th, Mentor-on-the-lake, Ohio

nojoes

Smash Ace
can everyone start confirming their attendance and how many they're bringing for sure for the attendance list please?

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Well, right now, me and AgentJGV are going most likely, so that's 2. We have 1-4 others coming, so most likely, it will be 2-6 people right there. Maybe more? I'll get back to you on that.

King~

Smash Champion
I cant confirm but i might bring my cousin and my friend, since they both live in euclid

ill know for sure within a week of the tourney unfourtanately

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I should be down for this. I'm planning on bringing a couple people and from the sound of it, it sounds pretty huge. I could possibly bring a large number of setups as well.

Fire Blazer

Smash Cadet
I'm going to try my best to be there, although it is a 30 minute drive. It depends if my brother comes with me. I can give you a call the day before or so, so just PM me with your phone # or whatever you do around here. I live in Pepper Pike and I don't know any good brawlers who would be willing to come, so sorry about that.

soap

Smash Hero
cool setup u found, thats like my first week of fall quarter, but its right near the water so it should be worth the trip, unless there is some craaazy party going on campus

also i like the name regardless of it being a take on "smash-on-the-lawn" which ended up being "smash-in-the-creepy-house", but the city is called "On the lake" so this is just win.

nojoes

Smash Ace
I actually thought it was more of a take on smash on the beach, but i just took the name straight from the city =P

good **** though, i'd love to have you come though soap.

nojoes

Smash Ace
bump for changing the date =\ personally i'd prefer the week after to try to pull people frmo indiana and other states that went to WTON but i'd be happy with a week early although it may be too short for people to get off work and make plans, it's up to you guys.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Issue then. My friends are in band, so we wouldn't beable to make it on October 4th if it was a week later.
We might not be able to make it a week earlier either, since that's our school's Sadies dance, and most of us wouldn't be able to make it since we have dates. Unless the turney ended before 5-ish.

nojoes

Smash Ace
what about the weekend after the 4th, the 11th? also pm me an address or something, maybe you're right along someone's way and they can pick you up if you still want to come but have no ride.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
what about the weekend after the 4th, the 11th? also pm me an address or something, maybe you're right along someone's way and they can pick you up if you still want to come but have no ride.

The 11th might work. But here's the thing. I could go on the 4th since I'm not in the band, but I don't know if I would if my friends don't go. To me, smash is a social thing more than it is competitive, so I dunno. as for getting a ride with somebody, I probably won't be allowed, cause my mom thinks I'll get ***** or something.
I'll wait to see I guess...

nojoes

Smash Ace
hahahha, my parents were the same when my brother and i started playing as well. It's a really friendly community though and there'll be plenty of setups and other stuff to do if you wish so i would strongly recommend coming, particularly if it's your first tournament.

King~

Smash Champion
i would not be able to attend if its on October 4
i have this stupid camping class and are required 3 day trip is that weekend

i dont imagine im doing anything the weekend after though

clowsui

Smash Legend
...wow this is really really nice in terms of planning purposes =D

lol joe if you want to come to my monthly so long as you don't ever reveal to my parents that you're from cleveland and you tell me your name + what school/university you go to i'll let you come =) i'll just say that you're visiting friends here

Fire Blazer

Smash Cadet
I can play either October 4th/11th, but for the sake of trying to get as many people in as possible, I think the 11th might work out better. 'Might want to PM the entrants about the date move just in case they don't see it.

nojoes

Smash Ace
sounds like we'll be trying to hit for the 11th, as soon as i get a confirmed date all attendees will receive a pm , hey soap you coming for sure? cause if so we should go out to eat and go to the beach after =P

nojoes

Smash Ace
bump, how does everyone feel about having it on a sunday, if they like the idea, if they can attend, what sunday would be best?

nojoes

Smash Ace
as would i but why not have the first one the 28th and then future ones on saturdays? i know sunday isnt preferred but i was asking if people would attend regardless.

nojoes

Smash Ace
I'm still considering, try again within 24 to 48 hours and you'll have a date set in stone. looks to be favoring the 28th for the first biweekly unless something else comes up. sorry blazer =[

Fire Blazer

Smash Cadet
Alright, the 28th sounds good, as long as school-related stuff is taken care of by Saturday night. :p Um, it doesn't have your contact info on the front page... Should I PM you? *goes ahead*

Top Bottom