• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

Scythe

Smash Master
this conversation is kinda confusing.

i'll just say that mario is awesome

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
30 mins i don't mind, but 40-1hr seems harsh.
Weird, I used to travel 27 miles to play with Connor and it says 30 mins on google maps.

And then there's 26 miles to sveet's house, 40 mins?! wth o_o I guess there's lower speed limit here or something? Anyways I don't mind driving 26 miles, I just don't wanna drive more than 30 mins. I wanna play on my next day off (I'll find out when that is on Friday)

So... Smash O' Clock?! (pending date)

_J!

Smash Cadet
don't do this friday night! I'm dying to get my face wrecked by all of you nerds, but I'm obligated to be home friday evening till the basement room is finished getting painted by a big mexican gangster with cans of spraypaint.

his name is ramsey.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Well really it is 30 minutes to my place, but mapquest will tell you 35 or so. Protip, the speed limit in IL is 5-10 over the posted limit.

I am down to smash anyday except this friday/saturday.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
^ this

oro and myself are kinda decentralized from geneva. Usually we smash nearer to the river, which is usually closer for everyone involved. Once in a while I have people over here, and if you make the drive out you are welcome to stay the night (if thats an issue).

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am trying to get off work so I can go to Webster's Birthday Tourney in Racine on sat. I'm pretty sure Oro is going, too.

_J!

Smash Cadet
snpr - I live about 20~ minutes north of them. I'm not sure where you're at, and I'm not near the player some of these guys are...but I'd be happy to play every now and then if you're closer to me than them. also, we could car pool should that be the case.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
Alright. If anyone wants to play today, I can have a smash o' clock at my place 9am-7pm.
150 East Beech Drive
Schaumburg, IL 60193

I live in an apartment and my buzzer doesn't work so you'd need to call my cell phone for me to open the door at the lobby for you. 1-310-465-8201

Edit: bring a setup just in case

Hindawg

Smash Journeyman
snpr, I'm down for some melee today, I would host it at my house though cause its much closer to the geneva smashers...Not sure if any of them want to play but if they do it would be easier for you to come here as apposed to us going there.

_J!

Smash Cadet
and post what the verdict is here some losers like me can show up as well. trying to get virsath's *** out from dekalb if there's a solid gathering.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
and post what the verdict is here some losers like me can show up as well. trying to get virsath's *** out from dekalb if there's a solid gathering.
doesn't matter what level game you have, i can try to teach you. if you ever want to play smash you can also let me know, i don't mind.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
whoa snpr you are in schaumburg? i'm in schaumburg now LOL

edit: are people playing now? sorry my time zones are off so i'm adjusting. i just woke up from a mad long power nap. itching to play melee!!!!!!!!1

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
nah i just played a few hours with bigD, gotta go sleep now cause i work early morning. next time i can probably play again is wednesday or thursday.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
RAY CHUN IS HOME!!!

i just got home, went to the bar after work.

/drunk

(i hope haley approves of my suffering)

Top Bottom