• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
To put it bluntly, I dont have as much fun playing melee as i used to. I will be there tomorrow, after i go to school, but i dont really feel like doing multi-day smashfests anymore.

Dart!

Smash Master
what area do you speak of? i will play dart, the mister "i'm the only one who can beat kels and i'm the most improved and the marthiest marth player in the Midwest" guy. :bee:
:)

i don't really see anyone else stepping up to put the hurt on kelly smith, let's go midwest!
well my plans got canceled but i can still come up thursday night if someone doesn't mind housing me friday. i wanna go to the tink/bigd tourney saturday >_>

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
lol, 12pm-9pm is good for me I will be there after i buy some shiet and have lunch.

sveet, oro, and the rest of the pms crew....you guys gonna make it? I have a fever, and the only cure for it is more smash! :awesome:

Dart!

Smash Master
oh snap. are you guys talking about today? your post saying tomorrow i suppose you meant today because it was like midnight...:(
i can play tomorrow...

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
May or may not be there. I drove nearly 4 hours for 2 hours of smash today. But I will admit those 2 hours were quite fun....

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I would destroy you tetris.

Human Tetris.
Lol what. I am really good at puzzle games though, so this could be fun. ;)
rofl first pokemon puzzle league, now this. but hey, who would sign up for a 64 tournament?

Teczero: wow, I was just listening to this Teczero, no joke, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3DAk83MtC0&feature=BF&list=QL&index=2

Its such a great game.
I can beat you in PPL. I would sign up for a 64 tourney... I am confused.
Yea I'm not ****ed over outta my mind.

If I was I'd spam your **** with the most ******** ****.
Man, I don't wanna get involved with the Tsundere thread. It seems like that thread is a lot of this. I hate dealing with people of my kind.

Joe, sleep is for the weak!

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
chris said he's got class until 2:30 or so, so probably no earlier than that.

i'll be there today. i still got some magic left, but my stamina and tech skill ain't what it used to be! :reverse:

Top Bottom