• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

ORLY

Smash Master
Actually I was mistaken. I have class until 1 PM.

The address is 208 barnwood trail, mchenry, il 60050.

With all this interest, if you're able to bring a set-up, that would be helpful. See y'all here later!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
OK lets talk about traveling to Good **** Stratford on 3/19.

People who are going (that i know of):
Sveet
Oro
DBD
Norm
Zwarm

Right now i figure we will leave friday afternoon-ish and come home sunday afternoon.

if more people want to go, we can organize extra cars. Right now i am assuming that I am driving

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
OK lets talk about traveling to Good **** Stratford on 3/19.

People who are going (that i know of):
Sveet
Oro
DBD
Norm
Zwarm

Right now i figure we will leave friday afternoon-ish and come home sunday afternoon.

if more people want to go, we can organize extra cars. Right now i am assuming that I am driving
is like 4:00 or so alright with you? i get off of work around 3:30... depending on what school i get sent to but it'll probably be around 4:00 when i could get to your house.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Thats not a big deal. I dont have a specific time i want to be there by, i just dont want to get there at 5am.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Teach me your ways Kyle.

I'm already on the list you have Sveet, but I'm just reiterating that I'd like to go, but I'm not 100% yet.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Well I was talking to Jungle Bungle Fever today about the happenings of that weekend, and I want to get to JuggleRob as soon as the car is set up. It's great that we were told we have housing, but actually having names of our car assigned to a house would be much better.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Soooo, just to make things clear, Joe you are driving, yes?
Also I say we get a full car asap and get good housing.
100% so far is
me
Joe
?
i can confirm taht i am going. theres nothing really to stop me. other than a car ride but joe's got that covered :p

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I would love to car pool with you Josh, but it's up to Joe since he is driving. I just want him to pick a full car so we can gooooo and get housing alreadyyyyyy.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
josh ill put you on the list. i have a feeling were gonna need 2 cars.

people list:
Sveet
Oro
Dart
ORLY (I suspect)
Norm
DBD
Zwarm

1 more person we could have 2 cars of 4 ppl.

edit- if were talking about just my car and the rest of the people are gonna figure it out on their own (idk if anyone is doing this, but hypothetically) I would go by order of people confirmed.

Top Bottom