• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

Tink

Smash Hero
car crew battle at this? my cars gonna rock like always...something prollllly like me, kelly, rat, and cary =D....get at our awesomeness!

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
drivers drive, passengers volunteer, drivers choose passengers. Gogogooo!
Joe is driving. 2 cars? 2nd driver is-?
Dibs on me being the eight man. Probably most likely.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Umm i would prob take dave as my co-pilot. If chris and nick come in the same car it will be just like POE!!! :D
(minus bad **** [hopefully])

Really i like everyone so its all dandy to me

edit- i figure barns will probably want to be with zwarm and norm would likely lean that way as well... the brawl connection

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Why would you say that? I went to Highschool with Nick/Dave. School buddies for life. If you don't wanna drive me I will probably find a Brawl car to take me though.

ORLY

Smash Master
I'm down for whichever car, as long as it's smoking friendly. Even though I have been forced to basically quit.

Also: Dart, we teaming at this?

If not: hey Tec0, how you doin'

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Barns, I would love to have you in a car with me. I dont think we've actually done a road trip together since SIMS3 when i slept in the back seat with vro while supposedly tink sung.

I was saying a compromise that I thought would make everyone happy. I would like to be in a car with norm and zwarm and you. I think that'd be hella fun. I am gonna have fun no matter who I am surrounded by.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I'm sure everyone that wants to go will get a ride, regardless of community. WORST case scenario, I have to ditch your car later and drive other people. Just make a carpool out of whoever so this housing thing stops bugging me. I don't think there is enough room in MI for every IL smasher that wants housing lol.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'd appreciate the car with housing if possible, I'm pretty broke. :(

I'll ride with whoever, I'm pretty sure I know everyone that's going at this point. I agree though, it would be fun if it was me, Sveet, Kyle, and Norm in a car.

Dart!

Smash Master
Im driving the farthest...housing would be nice.

Feel free to throw no johns out if that isnt good enough

at Orly, i dont have a teammate yet. I can look if you dont want to team.

ORLY

Smash Master
who's able and willing to drive? that should probably be addressed first

dart, hells yeah we gon' whoop on some double peach ***.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
Dart, I'm making an offer for ya to team with me or I'll team with you either/or

Since we already have 2 car fulls, we should get housing. We can probably do with that with a simple body count.

Cars? Well, I can drive if the 2nd car's driver doesn't come up. As long as e'rybody gets there. So lets get housing set up and set up who is whose pool of transportation

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Nice sig ^^

I talked to junglefever who told me to talk to juggleguy. Havent talked to juggleguy yet.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
cause we're doing it at my place now! (I'm actually trying to get in as much smash with the midwest as possible 'cause I gotta move back to socal next month)

So yeah guys, Thursday and Friday. Bring setups.

150 East Beech Drive Apartment #319
Schaumburg, IL 60193
310-465-8201

Top Bottom