• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

_J!

Smash Cadet
I can swing by tomorrow too at some point. lemme see if virsath and russ wanna tag along as well...assuming that's cool with you. I can provide a setup for sure.

Hindawg

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there around 3:30

I just finished my hacked audio melee with new songs on all tournament stages, (just ripped some .hps files for some other random illegal stages), so I will bring a setup tomorrow - possibly a tv.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
everyone got my address? just in case

150 East Beech Drive, Schaumburg, Illinois 60193.

Call my cell phone when you arrive; my buzzer doesn't work. 1-310-465-8201

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
i will be tehre for sure. I'll be there after i eat lunch, henrik might come along too.

snpr, yea you're pretty close to where i live lol. i'll be there

_J!

Smash Cadet
I only have a big *** TV and none of my guys can make it (work/school/johns)...so I'm just gonna come with a controller whenever it sounds like people will be there...especially if hindawg has a set up covered.

someone's gotta teach me to sheik well. just saiyan.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I'm gonna do my best to be there, but I'm not sure if i can get out of the house before 5. Anyone feel like smashing past 7?

ORLY

Smash Master
I really want to come and play but I have so little money for gas. :(

EDIT: And with a supposed blizzard coming tomorrow, I may have to find a way.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Ugh, I have been busy all day. I can still come out if you were gonna extend things a little bit, not sure an hour is enough to justify an hour of driving.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
well, the snow is already started to fall. Not sure if i can make it to chris's area...but i'll give a call to see what is up.

SNPR or anyone near schaumburg, anyone want to play today after lunch??? I don't want to break my streak of playing melee everyday this week!!! :-)

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
i think i can have another one at my place again on Thursday o.O probably noon to 9 again

Edit: since i won't be able to go to rat's cause of the blizzard.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
what area do you speak of? i will play dart, the mister "i'm the only one who can beat kels and i'm the most improved and the marthiest marth player in the Midwest" guy. :bee:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
SNPR this is the first time my entire life there has been this much snow in one day. This is not the norm lol. Every year is usually fine and there has never been a case where everything literally shuts down like this in like 35 years apparently.

Isai is ****.

If things are cleared up thurs (which they should be) I am free to smash, unlike monday.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Oh barns. Don't you remember the storm back in 1998?

I remember having 5ft of snow. I was in elementary school, and walking through the path shoveled from my front door to the drive way was like walking through a snowy valley. The snow towered above me.

edit- and work got canceled today, even tho i can easily get out of my driveway (thanks parents!) and the roads look fairly safe. That just means more SC2 w/ reneblade and trail lol

ORLY

Smash Master
AL GORE WAS RIGHT THE END IS NIGH.

If people are brave enough to venture out into this, I will host smash. The house will be mine all day.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
Sup boys. Anyone know the whereabouts of Spring? I could have sworn we had seen the last of winter.
Hope I can go to that tournament on the 5th. Linksies?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
My car got taken by my sister because she went out before the storm, and I have an SUV. :(
I'm stranded unless some strapping young lad picks me up, or my sister comes home.

Top Bottom