• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

ORLY

Smash Master
Boom. This on Thursday featuring the R Bros. at my place.

No johns. Except for Johnblue.

_J!

Smash Cadet
okay okay okay. my johns aside. this weekend, NIU, tell me if you're interested ASAP. Virsath and I plan to play (and drink) all weekend long. If you wanna come, respond here, text me (630.877.6934), or just show the **** up you nerds.

no offense.

ORLY

Smash Master
Friendly reminder: today is smash at my house. Come or be labeled a sissy for eternity.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
I stand corrected then. Enjoy the show, sir!

Anyway, am I in the right place to yell, scream, and shout about the burning passion of hatred I have for jiggs?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna talk to the dummy who thought that half a dozen jumps plus fantastic air-dodge and oodles of DI and and and.

So much fiery passion I might play her if I get over the hatred part. Weird/unique character lolz floaty physics.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
you think thats broken? i dont have a problem playing one hit wars, but when puff's one hit can potentially lead to another move that kills you anywhere on the stage... That sounds like real brokenness to me.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
yes. cuz without the aforementioned traits it would only take two hits to send her to blastzones and beyond. It's too bad you can't combo those two hits.

Pretty much the worst and most lmao is when she's coming back to stage with her extra 4 jumps and the other character is falling past her going, "ay I really could use an extra jump, even just a little one," as they barely miss edge and meet their doom.

Anyway ggnextstocks =)

Quaz

Smash Master
jigglypuff sucks to fight against

but when I play as her, I feel so much better making everyone so mad =)

even though I lose a lot with her

and I hate losing

so no

just no

Top Bottom