• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

_J!

Smash Cadet
Hey, if you guys do this again before the tourney one of you should make sure to text me.

just saiyan.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Will do. It's usually just random though. Last 2 nights it was just me texting Nick/Ryan and ending up at their place, then more people show up. We got you don't worry. :)

_J!

Smash Cadet
sounds good, last minute notice is better than no notice. I've gotta brush up so I can keep from getting 4 stocked in friendlies. hm.

_J!

Smash Cadet
all things depending I may be there...but where the **** is that?

I may have to pass as my company might return for another night.

ORLY

Smash Master
There's often games at my place.

PM me if you're able to join us, J (or anyone else who doesn't know where I live) and I'll give you directions.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i dont feel like driving a bunch, but i'm in for smash in geneva. Foo already texted me saying he wants to.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
Hindawg could not be there without Eric anymore than Barns could be there without Kyle. No wait that's not true either ;p

Hindawg

Smash Journeyman
Was checking out the X-box games channel top downloaded and Super Meat Boy was near the end and I downloaded and beat the demo and a few dark stages in about 20 minutes, getting my credit card out in about 30 seconds and I might not sleep tonight.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
eric i have never been so proud in my life. SMB is one of my favorite games ever. I just got 100% in world 1 and i'm working on my other 100%'s right now.

Hindawg

Smash Journeyman
I feel like they did a good job of keeping it simple yet very challenging, but I won't comment further on the game until I play it more, very pleased though so far, to say the least.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i think they did a really good job keeping the game from being overly frustrating even though they made it very difficult. I spent an hour on 1 level and just kept going with minimal frustration (and got one of the top scores n_n)

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
yoyo, sup dudes. i don't want to make it "look at me!" time, but when i visit i hope we get some games in! :bee:
Hey look it's Ray!! When you get back we definitely should get a welcome back fest going

Also, did anyone gather last night? I think play-time is today, and if no one met up yesterday that gives us all the more reason to do so today.
Early start though? Gots to work muh job at 5:30am <_<

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I think i'm gonna pass tonight. I've been traveling a lot this last week and i work tomorrow. I get off at 7pm though, so who is down for smashing at my place friday and then goin to the tourney sat?

ORLY

Smash Master
I'm having people over tonight if you're willing to travel a bit, Looshy.

Everyone is welcome.

Top Bottom