• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

ORLY

Smash Master
This at my place tomorrow feat. the R twins. Starts at 7. Be there or be square.

Bring set-ups.

ORLY

Smash Master
Okay no Sveet then. Bzoo, Looshy, DBD? Anyone else? I think I saw John state interest.

ORLY

Smash Master
All the more reason to come play!

My address is 208 barnwood trail, mchenry, il 60050. Two hours til rock the house.

ORLY

Smash Master
Tom the warrior! Don't worry about it, fella. If you're not feeling up to it, you can join us next time.

Feel better soon!

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
i just played for the first time in 2 months. i want to warn you guys...........i still got it!!!

also, i've concluded marth sucks. fox is pretty good. sheik is mid-tier. korea has warped my mind.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
ray, when you get back i need you to remind me how your fox > marth theory goes exactly. I understand the Falco > Marth theory

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
i just played for the first time in 2 months. i want to warn you guys...........i still got it!!!

also, i've concluded marth sucks. fox is pretty good. sheik is mid-tier. korea has warped my mind.
still got it? since when did you have it in the first place?

My goal in life is to never get Chunned. I am succeeding so far.
haha, its clearly too late for you

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
dthrowdown smashnair fair happened.
and when that little bird died a little part of me did too but it's all good because it was hysterical and the Turtle fiercely wields the triforce of power while I'm still flailing some sword asking, "how on god's good green earth do I kill with this stick"?

edit i really like sometimes like run on sentences.

ORLY

Smash Master
Smash o clock today? It'd have to be at my house if I can't get a ride down south.

Top Bottom