• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

Quaz

Smash Master
so you guys know smash daddy is pretty decent. He went to high school with me for 1 year and was better than me at the time. (I have no idea how good he is now)

Dart!

Smash Master
so next weekend can you guys house anthony and i friday night? i'm assuming we can crash at vro's thursday night maybe? -_-

anthony might offer free bjs...all i can offer is hella good practice. speaking of...ORLY team with MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tomacawk

Smash Master
is there a link to cary's tourny, I couldn't find it anywhere
(is this the thread? O.o)
I want to go, my work schedule will determine if I do or not.

ORLY

Smash Master
so next weekend can you guys house anthony and i friday night? i'm assuming we can crash at vro's thursday night maybe? -_-

anthony might offer free bjs...all i can offer is hella good practice. speaking of...ORLY team with MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I agree to all of the above. And I have thursday off of work! Yeeeeeeeee!

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Luke, wanna team again (if u can go)?
I am always down to team with you, Anthony. If you're referring to vro zone 2 (I have no idea what else you could be refering to), I will be missing out due to work.
I will try to get somebody to cover for me but it does not look very promising.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
So the 3 of us, we just need 1 more to fill the car. I'll talk to a few people and see who wants to go with us

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I think chris is a negative, he is trying to save money. The planned car is me, luke and barns. If you want to be the 4th, josh, thats fine.

For costs, im figuring about $300 in gas ($75/person) and if we split the suggested hotel room thats $400 for 4 nights ($100/person).

Idk about a teammate for you, i'm teaming with barnzoo.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Fuuuuuu hotel?!?!?! Let's find housing, ask like Haley or VaNz or something... >_>
Sure, all of you can stay at my place instead of being in a hotel if you'd like. Well... assuming its 4 or 5 people coming over.

I don't name search myself :mad: coulda just VMed me or something :laugh:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Lol yeah, I'm pretty sure it would just be our one car. Joe, do I gotta pay dem gas monies, or are we calling it evensies if I don't? I need to know whether I should sign up for APEX this weekend or not. :p

Dart!

Smash Master
oh god, 75 just for gas? wow, i will never waste that much money for a tourney unless i could win. which probably means i will never be truly good at this game.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
lmao you drove me to what? a handful of MAS and kirks? things you were going to 100% with or without me. Wanna compare how often we smash in geneva and how often we smash in warrenville, then calculate out the gas used by me traveling just to see you guys as often as i have?

Top Bottom