• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

john!

Smash Hero
Hey Joe, if I see you at POE or wherever, we'll do that money match... I just wasn't up for it at 4 in the morning. I need to prove that my Ice Climbers are the business. :chuckle:

ggs everyone

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
If we money match you can't john during it. If you say one thing about how marth is so gay because i'm not getting shield grabbed or because i can punish your mistakes or when i do something really cool and unique and you don't believe it and yell "no ****ing way thats bull****", you forfeit your money.

and i wouldn't do it under my breath if i were you. I have good ears :)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I would look for that one epic sign that says, this one time I 4 stocked Jesus in friendlies if I could find it. Oh btw, I did beat Jesus in a friendly. His Falcon sucks.:laugh:

john!

Smash Hero
If we money match you can't john during it. If you say one thing about how marth is so gay because i'm not getting shield grabbed or because i can punish your mistakes or when i do something really cool and unique and you don't believe it and yell "no ****ing way thats bull****", you forfeit your money.

and i wouldn't do it under my breath if i were you. I have good ears :)
This, after you told me that I wasn't playing IC's correctly and I was nothing but shieldgrabs, after I beat you? It's a two way street bro. Why do you think I was so upset?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
?

two way street? why you're upset?

you were playing them wrong lol. if you wanna MM i'll play serious and show you.

ORLY

Smash Master
Well now! So how're we getting to POE3? Mainly, who's driving and when are we leaving?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Does anyone want to drive down thursday night? I get off work at 10, if you guys meet at my house around then we can drive down and sleep in the car & there and get an extra day.

If not i'd like to leave by 10am friday morning (6hr drive gets us there at 4pm)

edit- if i didnt make it clear, i'm driving lol

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to drive with you, but D-bag wants to drive on his own. I'm gonna try and convince him otherwise, because I like mobile parties as opposed to company. See ya tonight Joey.

PS: hanging out with my mom after I get off work at 6 on Thursday but I told her my situation so I'm good to go regardless. I honestly prefer and am able to leave Thurs. night.

ORLY

Smash Master
Would anyone be down for playing on thursday at my place? Anyone and everyone! Polling for interest!

EDIT: or even wednesday if that works better for people. If that's the case, get back to me ASAP.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
purdue still has to crew battle you guys...it couldve gone down at poe but I had to john out so sorry guys. Hopefully at a vro zone soon!! if i can drag kirkq, goose and fro along as well.

ORLY

Smash Master
Oro and johnblue! Show up today around 1 PM so we can play before I gotta leave at 8:30.

Top Bottom