• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I don't care Joe, I don't wanna argue, just saying I have drove you around a lot, and you are not on my way to anywhere. I told you that you don't need to worry about any of it back in the day regardless. Me making a joke about it shouldn't set you off.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL this thread is confusing.

Joe, PM/IM me details of when you wanna arrive, blah blah blah, we need to work out details if you still want me to house you.

And I have a teammate actually sowwy =(

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I can't find a group of people to drive with, so i dont know my plans yet. I really want to come, but everyone from MW is flying apparently....

Chris you wanna go to Apex?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
>_______________> That sucks. I hope you find people anyway.

Vanz(Probably) and my friend Stratford is gonna be over so I hope you still make it X___x

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I just texted tomacawk and fluxwolf and both of them are down to carpool to apex. All i need is a 4th person for the car. Im gonna start looking into the exact dates and i'll get back to everyone pretty soon

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Depending how these next 2 weekends go, I miiight still wanna go. If all goes according to plan, I will completely fund my trip from these next 2 tourneys.

Dart!

Smash Master
I just texted tomacawk and fluxwolf and both of them are down to carpool to apex. All i need is a 4th person for the car. Im gonna start looking into the exact dates and i'll get back to everyone pretty soon
is gas still outrageous?

i'd like to go...but 75 for gas would mean i couldn't enter the actual tourney :/

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
mapquest calculates about $220 for gas round trip (estimated from warrenville,il to newark,nj). Split 4 ways thats $55/person.

If you want to pile 5 people in the car for 10 hours, thats fine with me cause i'm driving, but i figure it'd be really brutal in the back...

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
... So are you official? I guess we'll know after saturday :) Kirk better carry, thats all im saying ;)

edit:: so smash o'clock tonight [friday]? i have the day off, chris works til ~10 iirc but will come and smash all night. My parents are going out of town so i got the house to myself, but i have to take care of the dogs

Replies from looshkin and bzoo so far positive, the feely brothers are "maybs". Open to anyone who wants to drop by. I only have 1 cube that gets occasional read errors so bring setups if you can. I have 2 extra TVs if you only bring a cube that'd be swell.

ORLY

Smash Master
Spending $200 to go cross-country to get whooped by people who whoop on the guy who usually whoops us? I know this is the very john that will eventually kill the community, but I ain't made'a money.

Also: ya shur i'll play tonite errbudy else come too

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I'm traveling cross country to get whooped by the people who whoop on the guy who whoop us all the time BECAUSE they whoop the guy who whoops us all the time. Don't you get it?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Joe when you ask me if I was going to APEX I said yes, but that doesn't mean with you. Although I would love to go in your car I've already told DJ I'm going in his car as of months ago so for that reason I won't be in your car unless DJ doesn't go

so you can't count on me to be filling one of those seats
but I suppose it is possible

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
What? im confused... I asked if you wanted to drive to apex and you said you didnt want to drive but you would chip in gas (looking at our texts from yest right now). Also at POE you asked to ride with me, you mentioned you would take the train up here and stuff.

You need to stay sober enough to make plans dude lol

Also, who is riding in DJ's car?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
What? im confused... I asked if you wanted to drive to apex and you said you didnt want to drive but you would chip in gas (looking at our texts from yest right now). Also at POE you asked to ride with me, you mentioned you would take the train up here and stuff.

You need to stay sober enough to make plans dude lol

Also, who is riding in DJ's car?
sobriety has nothing to do with it, I was sober when you texted me
I'm just trying to cover my bases, 'tis a misunderstanding. The reason being that I don't really know what's going on with DJ, or who's going with him, or if he is even confirmed
I will alert you as I receive up to date information

john!

Smash Hero
I'm traveling cross country to get whooped by the people who whoop on the guy who whoop us all the time BECAUSE they whoop the guy who whoops us all the time. Don't you get it?
:054:

i might show up tonight, i'll bring a wii+melee but i get occasional disc read errors on the character screen

Dart!

Smash Master
pro tip: the only way to learn how to beat the guy that whoops the guy who whoops us all is to play the guy that whoops us all?

ORLY

Smash Master
I'll be there around 11, an hour after I get outta work. Then I gotta be back in town by 7:30 AM for a stupid meeting so I can win a vacuum or something.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pulling an all nighter then?

also, i forgot to say this but please call me or something before you come.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Hey Joe, or to anyone else that this concerns, you wanna go to Rob's house #3 in MI or Hot *******'s Remix in St Louis? I care more about HDR, but meh.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Hey Joe, or to anyone else that this concerns, you wanna go to Rob's house #3 in MI or Hot *******'s Remix in St Louis? I care more about HDR, but meh.
when is HDR? I will likely go to that, especially if it's after fall semester starts and I'll be living in Edwardsville

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7ZztKAXiC9M&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7ZztKAXiC9M&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I hope you guys are looking forward to playing our double sheik in August =3

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
If its october i can manage something.

I have the days off for apex now, the plan is to leave thursday morning and get there thursday night. Friday is teams, sat is singles pools, sun is bracket and crews. Monday we drive home. I will be registering today

ORLY

Smash Master
With my new schedule, I'll be unable to play much of anything for a while. I might be able to swing the occasional smashfest and Kirk's place, but anything big will be a problem.

GO ON WITHOUT ME, MIDWEST. SAVE YOURSELVES

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
With my new schedule, I'll be unable to play much of anything for a while. I might be able to swing the occasional smashfest and Kirk's place, but anything big will be a problem.

GO ON WITHOUT ME, MIDWEST. SAVE YOURSELVES
Aw dude, I might be in the same boat. Life goes ONWARD! =)
Goin' on a temporary hiatus. Casual smash =P

Top Bottom