• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

john!

Smash Hero
just got your text chris, sorry. i'm still down for playing this week, but we should start earlier so i don't drive an hour and a half to play for 3-4 hours and nearly pass out on my way home and get pulled over again lol. also it would be more worth it for others to show up.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I have thurs-mon off of work. Saturday is warrenville's street dance (basically a huge town event with music and drinking and food and fun) so saturday is out for smash, but im pretty much open for the other days. Well i prefer not thursday.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I might go into work sunday. I'm sucking up to the boss. Also, im doing a poker tournament friday so thats out of the question. I think tomorrow (thursday) night would be perfect for me.

Dart!

Smash Master
so who all is going from chicago/john-town to S3BO? if you have enough for a crew battle put me in your crew to whoop the dew crew.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I would normally have 0 johns to drive as long as ppl were willing to go with me, BUT I do not have a car that can drive more than like 20 miles from my house atm, and no one to drive me.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I'm slowing down my smash. I'm losing interest in the high level gameplay because i find the top strategies to be boring and repetitive. I still will play for fun and maybe even enter a few vro zones or other tournaments in the area, this weekend is just packed for me in terms of seeing old friends and relaxing which i really need right now.

ORLY

Smash Master
Sakurai's gonna be siiiick.

Also: Bzoo went to Indiana for some Brawl tournament.

Quaz

Smash Master
I dunno whats going on in IL, but I am going to madison tomorrow again. Need to get my controller back.

You're free to come with me chris but Im gonna charge a little gas money this time XP but Im not forcing ya.

ORLY

Smash Master
I dunno whats going on in IL, but I am going to madison tomorrow again. Need to get my controller back.

You're free to come with me chris but Im gonna charge a little gas money this time XP but Im not forcing ya.
Negative.

10nos

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion

Why charge money for somewhere you are going anyway?
I would want to go, but I'm not spending money on the gas to go to your place and then even more on you driving there.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Dart's car will be staying at my place tomorrow night. Chris will be coming for smash. Everyone else is welcome.

I have to work at 7am-10am sat morning, so i trust you guys will be good while i'm gone. I will stop back after work and we can head to the venue.

If you havent been to my house before, most of the time will be spent in the basement. There are two main rooms, a side bedroom, and a bathroom. The bathroom has a shower that anyone can use. I can supply a bar of soap and towels, but not shampoo or conditioner or any of that stuff. I highly recommend that you shower.

I have 2 large TVs and 1 small TV, and plenty of room to support more TVs. Please bring power strips and setups.

I have 2 dogs and 2 cats. No johns about allergies :p

Tomacawk

Smash Master
why do people always stay the night before a tournament? That pretty much guarantees that I'm not coming.
Am I the only person who has a schedule busy enough to not allow unwarranted smash weekends like this?

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
why do people always stay the night before a tournament? That pretty much guarantees that I'm not coming.
Am I the only person who has a schedule busy enough to not allow unwarranted smash weekends like this?
pretty john filled post imo :laugh::laugh:

you think you are busy?? LOL. you have the same amount of time that albert einstein/michael jordan did, no johns!!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Usually I asked for morning shifts on Fridays, and evening shifts on Sundays, in addition to asking for Saturday off. That was if they needed me to work that weekend at previous jobs.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
yeah i understand, work and school got me down too. I have to go into work for 3 hours right before the tournament starts.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
**** starts at 8pm. i gotta go to bed by like 11pm so the earlier you get here the more smash we can do

ORLY

Smash Master
Any of you guys wanna go to Quaz's this weekend? I can fit a few in my car.

Top Bottom