• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

ORLY

Smash Master
Who wants to go to MI for Sweet 2? I really don't want to drive, but I would pitch gas money obv.
Instead of Hot Dickings? The difference is only about an hour drive, but why would you wanna do this?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
quaz's this weekend, meaning what days? i'm definitely in for a smashfest, but i cant take too much time off.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
gah i will consider it. i love me some smash. if i go, ill likely drive. even if i dont have work monday, i do have school so i dont wanna be out too late. can you send me your address?

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
im going to talk to my friend and see if he and i can figure out a weekend or something to come up there and play some smash with you guys it sounds legit

Oro?!

Smash Hero
That does sound extremely legit. I'm sure Sveet wouldn't mind housing you guys for the weekend. You should shoot for a tourney weekend, like a Smashing Grounds weekend.

ORLY

Smash Master
This on the night before the tournament? I will have no mercy. Prepare for Falcon POWAH

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Chris, do you want to go? Nick posted on facebook that he wanted to go. Idk how im gonna get the money for it, but if we get a solid 4 person car i will find a way.

And barns you definitely should come, that falco could use a little chopz to round it off :D

ORLY

Smash Master
Ehhhh it's very unlikely for me. Nearly a certain 100% no. I just have no money.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
If you guys would like I could ask my friend if he can house you to save hotel money.

Its pretty likely he'll say yea...

I would house you guys but 7 people is too many for my small *** house =(

Quaz

Smash Master
I doubt anyone from WI has any interest, I havent heard anything.

btw off topic but does anyone wanna play saturday after Smashing grounds? I'd love to come down but I wouldn't be there until 11 or so.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
yeah about RoM...got pretty excited about goin to a tournament and impulsively faceposted 'bout it.
but I SOOO DO want to travel to EC for some **** good exposure. Either coast really, but my dreams are of NY/tri-state smash.

Also peeps, I'm benching Ganon for a long time. Gonna play some hard-ball with the higher class players (characters) for awhile. Looking at Marth and Falco. Leaning towards Falco, but Marth feels more realistic for me- Nahh...it's gonna be Falco then Marth.

:idea:

I think that the exposure towards finally having more frame advantage/expendable frames will help me improve as a player. I'm not just coppin' out for better tools (characters), but rather takin' necessary action to improve at this game in general.

(I have way more reasons for switching roles than that but its whateva)

So up to bat I have Flaco, and Marf's in the hole; Ganon isn't kicked off the team, just gettin the benches hawt until the grand-slam-yipee-I-play-three-whole-characters-instead-of-one!

Personally I imagine Marf more difficult for me to figure out than Falco so, hopefully, I ssshhhoouuld be slicing it up more than I would be shooting and shining. (because tech-skill ain't nothin' but a thang unless it's Fax. Fax is too much work and I spit in his direction)

ORLY

Smash Master
If Quaz comes and stays saturday after the tournament, I'll stick around and play 'til like 5 AM as usual.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
good to hear chris :)

and nick, im double glad to hear you've taken the next step :) Never give up! Trust your instincts!

its not like that haley, its more like i want you to have some competition once you've beaten everyone else around here.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I'm not gonna lie Haley, Clannad season 1 was a 6/10. I enjoyed the Tomoyo/Tomoya alt universe episode more than the entire season. In the process of watching After Stories, no input there. I heard all the rage was about After Stories so I hope it doesn't disappoint.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
If I can't flex my work schedule to make the tournament I'll try and show up for shhtuff after. I'm currently scheduled to get off at 3:30. Doucher Dave is workin' 'til uno o' clock.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
So i have an excellent plan. Since Sliq has moved out of the MW for Texas, I think we should make sure to mention him in every post we possibly can. Its our duty to help boost his name-searching-ego. :D

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i dont think i'll be going to RoM3. Only nick wants to go, and i dont really have the money to pay for it right now (still paying for all my school)

Top Bottom