• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Are you coming to this, Luke?
I'm 99% sure I'm not attending another tournament this year. Work has me booked for blackout hours literally every weekend for the rest of the year.
=\
2011 is the year of the tomacawk

Oro?!

Smash Hero
2nd best character in the game.

Sorry I didn't see you called until later Chris. It was loud in the garage we played in. I also didn't know you wanted to come until Foo told me at like 10, and we stopped at 11...

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
non-midwest spacie #1 characters

Sheik right below that
then marth slightly behind
then puff slightly behind that

then peach and falcon behind the rest but close to each other

then crappy characters

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Joe, the only reason I "haven't been responded to texts, answering my phone, or coming to stuff" as you put it is because of other plans that I am 100% sure I have told you all about in advance. Like, that I was going to Iowa this weekend, or that I was going to be playing poker that one night, or I told Nick that I was going to be hanging out with Kirk one night. I usually turn my phone off during smash events, I didn't hear a single call or text during cards, and we were watching movies at Kirk's and I couldn't hear my phone there either. Whatever though, I can't be free 100% of the time, just like you can't be. Probably would respond to texts if they were more than "go to Ryan's, and I don't see it till the next day, or would call back if my phone told me there were missed calls and I didn't get texts about smash at the same time. I'm positive I'm not the only one who doesn't respond to calls or texts instantly while they have other stuff going on and you know it's about smash.

Your post came to me in a negative way. If it wasn't intended to, then please clear it up. If you truly were being an ***, then get over yourself.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i dont know why ur getting so defensive and mad over something that small... looking back this was all started because you said "i assume joe hates me so i ran to brawl" and then i said "no ur ignoring us".... now ur typing out blocks of text. I mean, i dont even have anything to say to that, its really like "well, sounds like fun".

Dart!

Smash Master
Can you guys just agree to go on a date with or without promised sexual intercourse later so we can be friends again? :D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Moar anime avatars plz =3

Sup IL?

I wish I had money to travel but yea.

Instead I'm gonna try to move to IL for grad school.

Only cuz I love you guys. And cuz you guys still think sheik is somehow good.

Silly IL

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
MW power ranking 2011:

0. God
1. Haley
2. Jesus
3. The Holy Ghost
4. Rat
5. Eddie Howells
6. Vro
7. Kels
8. Some random puff player
9. Somebody from a state other than IL
10. ORLY

ORLY

Smash Master
Both Rat and Vro over Kels, eh? Interesting.

Also: does this count as an amine avatar? "BIGO, SHOOOWTIMEEEEE!"

Top Bottom