• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash is the hardest game there is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wordman

Smash Apprentice
I WANT TO DISCUSS

GET ON AIM NUBLETZ!

dawordman07

kid. holla.

lol. I think smash is extremely hard. But not the hardest. I'm not gonna sound arrogant, but I played at a tournament level for all of these games mentioned except VF which is kinda in a coma in the U.S. so no competition. Execution is what I belive makes a game more difficult than another. it's all about preference, baby. All of the dead, balanced (lol) games are the most difficult to play trust me. If I could number it from hard to least it would be:

1. Virtua Fighter-Nobody digs this game in the U.S. Technical at high level play is murder. Especially against the japanese who play this game as much as U.S plays Halo, smash, and Warcraft. Smash don't compare.

2. Marvel vs. Capcom 2-Just play you'll see why this is like the 3rd most played fighter in the us. There are no room for mistakes.

3. 3S-Ditto with Marvel.

4. King of Fighters

5. Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear-Actually this game is probably the most underrated, one wrong move game it's over ever. Mindgames play a bigger part in this game than Smash. Truly hard to beat somebody who knows the ins and outs. Daigo "The Beast" got a winning streak with the entire cast of the game long ago after like 40 consistent wins. You couldn't hope to that on Smash, or try to even live up to something like that. I think actually GG shold go to number three spot but Im lazy.

Rocky

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
ROCK#450
Guys, guys... settle down!

We all know that Dragon Ball Z Budokai definitely has the most depth...

Perfect Hero

Smash Apprentice
Here we go again

Let's see here, MAYBE the reason I nearly never directly answer your questions, is because the things that I post almost always make your questions obsolete and irrelevant. You just seem to lack the most basic of common-sense to realize it.

Comparing the time it takes to get good at smash, with other FGs, is pointless because they're two entirely different situations.

Smash is relatively new, the other games aren't. Until smash has been around for at least as long as any of the other FGs you've mentioned, the time argument continues to be ********.
You know what would make your post obsolete? IT IS THE FACT THAT SMASH CAN NOT CATCH UP TO OTHER FIGHTERS. 3s is already at a decade. When Smash becomes a decade, 3s will be past that. You are just avoiding it.

Wow, excellent observation. "Once a sequel has been released for this amazing game that has only been out for 6 years, the competition for the prequel will not continue to advance much further..."

Well yeah Einstein, unless Brawl is garbage, just about all pros are going to discontinue playing Melee. That generally weakens the competition in a game.

I will go ahead though and predict that the competition for Brawl is going to be much more difficult than that of Melee. Because the ideal Brawl will be an extension of Melee, and will already actually have some pros in it during its first years.
^Above reply, did you read BigRick's post by the way? I quoted it twice I believe.

if the person who plays both games has a lesser knowledge of one than the other. Because that would be biased.

According to you, it seems everything is already known about the other FGs, so the game has gotten to a point where I guess it doesn't matter whether you're pro or average, everything that there is to know about playing has already been discovered.

That ISN'T the case with smash. Due to how new the game is, the current pros are the only ones who actually know everything there is to consider when playing. The game hasn't been out long enough for the knowledge to be common.

So, unless you're pro at smash, and average at the other FGs, (which I guess entails that you know every single thing there is to know about the games, which I also guess is plausible for a game that's been out for 50 years or w/e) then the debate is flawed.

And just for the record, I've only been arguing that smash isn't the easy game you make it out to be, and that you can't label it easier than the other fighters with the knowledge you have of it. Regardless of your knowledge of those other fighters.
Amazing. You are talking about bias when I'm sure you don't know anything about other fighters. And for the record, I play smash alot but I'm not ignorant enough to say smash is a harder game then say GG/VF.

Smash is relatively new, the other games aren't. Until smash has been around for at least as long as any of the other FGs you've mentioned, the time argument continues to be ********.

Using your logic, the time arguement will ALWAYS be ********.

The information required to be good/average is obviously dependant on the time that the game has been released.
No. The basic information for GG will always overshadow the basic information to Smash.
Basic in smash=wavedash
Basic in GG=FRC

How old is GG again?

Thank you greenblob.

Lol, here comes some more of that density in your skull. You just keep flaunting it.

Nearly. As in, "almost to the point of being". Whether the scene was terrible or not doesn't matter. In fact, if I can even recall, that's probably the reason why I never bothered getting actually competitive with that game.

I liked seeing how long you had been waiting to jump on me for saying anything about other FGs like that though, LOL.
Interesting, you changed your reason why you didn't play GG. I'm sure you were competitive enough to know that game was broken. Or not.

Seriously bias is not good for you.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Perfect Hero said:
You know what would make your post obsolete? IT IS THE FACT THAT SMASH CAN NOT CATCH UP TO OTHER FIGHTERS. 3s is already at a decade. When Smash becomes a decade, 3s will be past that. You are just avoiding it.
Just avoiding what? I think what you actually mean is that I'm NOT believing that just because a game is new, it makes it less difficult than games that have been out for much longer.

^Above reply, did you read BigRick's post by the way? I quoted it twice I believe.

Mostly every1 that has played multiple 2d fighters agree the GG is the hardest game out there... It's not like we said Smash is easy, we just said that it's not the hardest.

Also, going by Ka-Master's extreme definition of ''good''... nobody is good in Melee and another 2D game, they're waaaay too different. It seems like you are simply trying to avoid a debate by saying this.

And you don't have to be ''good'' (by Ka-Master's extreme standards) to have a grasp on what the game is about.
Okay, I admit it, you got me, I'm avoiding a flawed pointless debate. Sorry, but I only debate things that both have as much information as possible being presented.

You do have to be good (by my extreme standard) to disuss in full what goes on in smash. I already said the same doesn't apply to the other FGs mentioned, and why.

Amazing. You are talking about bias when I'm sure you don't know anything about other fighters. And for the record, I play smash alot but I'm not ignorant enough to say smash is a harder game then say GG/VF.
Please quote me on where I even implied that smash was harder than either of those games. PLEASE. DO IT.

Luigi Ka-master said:
I've only been arguing that smash isn't the easy game you make it out to be, and that you can't label it easier than the other fighters with the knowledge you have of it.
That's the only thing I've said concerning my argument.

You can't say smash is easier than the other FGs because you don't have the full knowledge of smash. It's as simple as that.

Using your logic, the time arguement will ALWAYS be ********.
It's just as ******** as your logic. That is, regardless of whether one game has been released longer than the other, the one with the more information is deeper.

Interesting, you changed your reason why you didn't play GG. I'm sure you were competitive enough to know that game was broken. Or not.

Seriously bias is not good for you.

Lol...actually no, I didn't. You just failed at reading...again.

Luigi Ka-Master said:
Oh, and yeah, of course I've played other fighting games. GGX (to a NEARLY competitive level), MvC2, yada yada yada. I just stopped playing them because I found smash to be way too awesome and unique.
I gave you the reason why I stopped trying to play competitively. Nice attempt at making me sound like a liar though.

KazeNoFat

Smash Cadet
For one, we all should know and agree that Smash, compared to other 2d Fighters, is not as hard.. Don't compare SFIII:3s's ff dash to Smash's WD, the fact that 3s calls it a DASH is 'cause, it simply is a DASH.. Since smash also has a DASH, you can't compare an upgraded dash to 3s's and say Smash is harder.. That would just be plain ******** wouldn't it kids? :)

Now for those talking about smash being out for only, aww.. 6 years.. Well.. Look at the thread.. Why make an arguement as stupid as this, if we know it's only been out for 6 years? Answer? Contradictory scrubs with too much time on their hands. Don't go and say Smash is the hardest game and then complain about it only being out for 6 years..

And it's learning curve isn't anywhere near GGXX:AC:laugh: It's plain and simple that difficulty is based on how hard it is to execute a move or able to do things and how much mindgames/yomi is involved/needed in said game. Hardest thing to do in Smash.. Erm.. rshdl? JC Shine? Samus's swd? Don't really think any of this would take over a day's time learning.. Mind games/yomi, well Smash has it's fill but comparing it to other 2D FGs.. Smash is running low on punishing options.

Then there's people saying MvC2 has no mind games involved, one hit = win. MvC2's "wave dash is lp+fp then down.. easy..." Well, MvC2 is broken but if you wanna compare techincal requirements for this, then MvC2 outranks Smash by far.. That one hit = win would probably take you quite a **** while to practice and able to do that full combo. Don't go saying **** about MvC2's execution unless you've played the game :)

All in all, this thread is quite ********.. Even as I said all of that.. Smash is a great game, it has good depth... But then when scrubs go and pull out of there ***, from what I can see, a very ****ty topic. about Smash being the "hard3st g4m3 3v0rrr!!1oneone11one1!!1" it makes me have to fart on this thread.

~Kaze:chuckle:Out

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
^ You have one post, probably have never been to a tourney, and your def not good. Most likely a fake account....Sorry....

I see a lot of post by people who don't know what they're talking about. They aren't good therefore they cant say anything. Few people in this thread can say anything about this like ka master and silent wolf.

MvC2 is easy once you have all the infinites down, not THAT difficult. Its a hard but cheap game. MvC2 and GG are NOT harder. You cant button smash in smash like you can in MvC2 and do moderately okay.

Executions isn't everything which you guys make it seem. GG and MvC2 are too hectic to require more intelligence than smash. Even if execution is harder, the game is not harder requires not even 1/2 intellegence smash does.. Is GG even in anything like EVO MLG? I'm not trying to flame GG tho...its probably a really great and hard game but smash is the hardest.

People with like 1 post are saying smash is easy. LMAO. So many noobs.

Wding and L-canceling are the basics... Lets see if you can illusion stall spike legitly and multishine better than me, which none of you can with the exception of silent wolf or any other technical thing for that matter so don't talk about execution when you cant do the hard things and count execution as wding and l-canceling.

The I.H.N.C. Crew, my crew is one of the best in Ny. VaNz got 1st beating Bum and DJ Nintendo 2 days ago and hes not our best member. We can beat/compete with pros like wes dire pc etc. and have vast knowledge of this game more than all of you so I think I have more rights to say something about this than most of you.

I didn't want flaming and I didn't mean to sound like this but people got way out of hand.

wordman

Smash Apprentice
^ You have one post, probably have never been to a tourney, and your def not good. Most likely a fake account....Sorry....

I see a lot of post by people who don't know what they're talking about. They aren't good therefore they cant say anything. Few people in this thread can say anything about this like ka master and silent wolf.

MvC2 is easy once you have all the infinites down, not THAT difficult. Its a hard but cheap game. MvC2 and GG are NOT harder. You cant button smash in smash like you can in MvC2 and do moderately okay.

Executions isn't everything which you guys make it seem. GG and MvC2 are too hectic to require more intelligence than smash. Even if execution is harder, the game is not harder requires not even 1/2 intellegence smash does.. Is GG even in anything like EVO MLG? I'm not trying to flame GG tho...its probably a really great and hard game but smash is the hardest.

Wding and L-canceling are the basics... Lets see if you can illusion stall spike legitly and multishine better than me, which none of you can with the exception of silent wolf or any other technical thing for that matter so don't talk about execution when you cant do the hard things and count execution as wding and l-canceling.

The I.H.N.C. Crew, my crew is one of the best in Ny. VaNz got 1st beating Bum and DJ Nintendo 2 days ago and hes not our best member. We can beat/compete with pros like wes dire pc etc. and have vast knowledge of this game more than all of you so I think I have more rights to say something about this than most of you.

I didn't want flaming and I didn't mean to sound like this but people got way out of hand.
I put this on everything I love that's over 9000 that smash is not the hardest to play. :psycho:Look...I'm not sure if your jus bs'in just to get giggles which is funny but still out of line.

Smash: L-Cancel, DD, WD, Shorthop, SHUFFL, Foxtrot, chaingrab, 2 other things. the usable I wanna win list--THAT WON A MAJOR constantly--Shiek, Marth, Falco, Fox, Falcon, Jiggs, DK (once or a few), Peach, IC, Samus. No Pichu, No B00zer, No nothing below mid or mid low. Now watch this son. I'm calling you out.

GGAC: False Roman Cancel (1/4th of a second after a special attack press 3 buttons to cancel), Spacing, Frame Data, Stun, Faultless Defense, Throw Break (strict timing), OTG's, Roman Cancel, Feinting, Dust, Counter Attack, Conserving tension, learning matchups. Everyone on the game has won a major tourney over the years. (:laugh:I do remember a Pichu beating Darkrain's Falcon though.) <-Sarcasm:(. The game sounds simple to me ***** Fox, Falco, or Marth/Shiek. Master them, step your mindgames up, and go to tourney. I been to MLG and have played. I don't even play the game and have gotten very far with my partner when MLG came to Dallas. That was a long while back but seeing as I'm vicious now it means nothing. So I give you a thumbs down.

Smash has been played the same since then with a few more advanced things found out. It's equal. But will never be as hard as 3s or GG.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Brandon please shut up.

I swear on my life you are a disgrace to NJ smashers.

Edit: Since I know alot about smash and other fighters and my crew TSA is stronger then your crew according to you that means my opinion should count more right?

Ok, IMO you are a crack fiend. You are still just a kid who needs some more exp points in life and you need to be more open minded.

Perfect Hero

Smash Apprentice
Jeebus. . .you really really try to defend smash to death don't you. Why don't you answer this then? (Please don't avoid the question)

Mostly every1 that has played multiple 2d fighters agree the GG is the hardest game out there... It's not like we said Smash is easy, we just said that it's not the hardest.

Also, going by Ka-Master's extreme definition of ''good''... nobody is good in Melee and another 2D game, they're waaaay too different. It seems like you are simply trying to avoid a debate by saying this.

And you don't have to be ''good'' (by Ka-Master's extreme standards) to have a grasp on what the game is about.
Do you play other 2d fighters? It is pretty much agreed on by anyone that has a sufficient knowledge over fighters that GG is the hardest 2d fighter to play. GG is younger than SF yet it is harder.

Super Smash Bros., known in Japan as Nintendo All-Star! Dairantō Smash Brothers (ニンテンドウオールスター! 大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ Nintendō Ōrusutā! Dairantō Sumasshu Burazāzu?), is a crossover fighting video game developed by HAL Laboratory, Inc. and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo 64 video game console. It was first released in Japan on January 21, 1999, April 26, 1999 in North America, and on November 19, 1999 in Europe.
Super Smash 1999. I guess we can compare it to 3s then?

The first game in the series, Guilty Gear, was released on the Sega Saturn & Playstation home system in 1998. While it did gain some praise from the mainstream video game press such as Gamespot, [1] it didn't make much of an impact on the video game market, but became something of a cult hit with many gamers. However, the release of its sequel Guilty Gear X on the Sega Dreamcast console in 2000 gained much more attention with its gameplay and more detailed graphics. In 2001 Sammy released Guilty Gear Petit and its sequel Guilty Gear Petit 2 later in the same year for Wonderswan, a handheld gaming device in Japan.
Oh look 1 year earlier but lets use recent games shall we?

In 2002, Guilty Gear XX (known as Guilty Gear X2 in North America) was released, furthering the individual stories and improving the combo system. This was soon followed by Guilty Gear XX #Reload (pronounced "Sharp Reload"), which addressed a number of gameplay imbalances in XX and changed both matchplay tier arrangement and the "distance" between the tiers, added a new tournament-legal character, and brought the series online with Xbox Live. In 2004, Guilty Gear Isuka ("Isuka" meaning crossbill in Japanese, and representing the way two swords clash) was released, featuring up to four-player simultaneous gameplay, a side-scrolling mode called "Boost Mode", a customizable version of one of the characters, a new playable character, and various other additions.

Super Smash Bros. (大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ Dai-Rantō Sumasshu Burazāzu?, Great Fray Smash Brothers) is a series of fighting games made by Nintendo, featuring characters from established video games. The series had a successful start in 1999 with Super Smash Bros. on the Nintendo 64. It achieved even greater success with Super Smash Bros. Melee, released in 2001 for the Nintendo GameCube, becoming the best selling game on that system. The third installment, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, is scheduled for release on Wii on December 3rd, 2007. Masahiro Sakurai, the director for all three games in the series, has stated he will do his best to make Brawl Wi-Fi compatible.[1][2]

The time factor got "*****". Anything to say now?

KazeNoFat

Smash Cadet

So one post would = no experience whatsoever.. And a grand of posts would make me win in life.. Must start spamming!

Well I see alot of threads that don't know what they're talking about :laugh: 1 post = no skill folks.. KA Master is a scrub, anyone who played more than one 2D, knows that KA has no idea what he's talking about..

You made it so ****ing obvious you have NOT played MvC2 or Guily Gear.. Button mash in MvC2 will do way, way less than to Smash.. GG - Best 2D Fighter. Play GG and show me your mad skillz that show GG is NOT harder.

As every pro knows, it only seems hectic when you're a scrub and not able to understand the situation. Don't you think top players require all that intelligence you speak of when it's all so hectic? Wait wtf?! GG IS in Evo/Tougeki/sbo.. WHERE ALL THE BIG BOYS HANG OUT :)
And where's smash? In Evo and was kicked out of MLG.. That's right..

Funny that you didn't mention ANYTHING from anyone else so far, picking out the guy with the 1post, still.. Such an ignorant post as well. The fact that you have NO idea who I am and yet you challenge me on my technical skill, don't act superior bud.. 1kpost-1post isn't the gap between our skill.. It probably is, me being 1k that is..

Zomgawd!! Give me a link of you guys beating any known pro. That is CURRENTLY playing. That'd be a sight for sore eyes.

Yeah, they totally do.. People who put Smash on a pedestal and make threads like this..

Perfect Hero

Smash Apprentice
Melty Blood (メルティブラッド Meruti Buraddo?) is a Japanese dōjin 2D fighting game, developed by Type-Moon and French-Bread (known as Watanabe Seisakujo prior to 2003), and is a spin-off to TYPE-MOON's visual novel game Tsukihime. It was featured at the international fighting game tournament Tougeki [1] in 2006.

It has also been adapted into a manga series, featuring art by Takeru Kirishima and serialized in the CompAce magazine, published 2005.

Melty Blood was originally released in December 2002 on the PC, with an expansion patch, Re-ACT, being released two years later in May 2004, and ReACT Final Tuned, released in July 2005[2]. An arcade and Playstation 2 port, Melty Blood: Act Cadenza, has also been released. This arcade and Playstation 2 version then had its PC version released in July 27, 2007 with the title Melty Blood: Act Cadenza ver.B
Arcana Heart is a 2D arcade fighting game developed by Examu (formerly Yuki Enterprise). The first edition was released to arcades (mostly in Japan, but a few in other countries) in late 2006. The game features an original all-female cast, and after choosing a character the player chooses an "elemental alignment" which determines the character's special moves.

In mid-April of 2007, a patch was released for Arcana Heart called "Arcana Heart FULL". The patch fixed a variety of issues, toning-down overly-powerful characters and "buffing up" weaker characters. A controversy arose, however, due to the fact that the patch (which is physically housed on a single custom chip) costs ¥78,000 each, whereas similar patches for similar games have been released for free (such as the patch for Melty Blood: Act Cadenza).
More to the "Time Factor" excuse.

Newer games, arguably harder, but you don't see me cite the fact that it is newer and shouldn't be compared to an older game.

No double post please :(

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
Wow PH just ***** your **** mang, srsly you guys wonder why 2d guyz think the majority of this community are scrubs. It isn't because we play smash LOL.
Aesir just hit the nail on the head. Its funny though, a large portion of the shoryuken community is willing to give smash a chance but alot of the smash scrubs can't see through their own ego to give other fighters a chance.

Aesir

Smash Master
^ This is exactly the point which is why I think our communities at best can only reach an understanding and never truly get a long we just have to many over confident scrubs that think smash is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

We play it cause its fun. >_>

Cia

das kwl
Brandon please shut up.

Edit: Since I know alot about smash and other fighters and my crew TSA is stronger then your crew according to you that means my opinion should count more right?

Ok, IMO you are a crack fiend. You are still just a kid who needs some more exp points in life and you need to be more open minded.
Umm, i have some friends in TSA, so i wont say anything negative. but since ur so strong about TSA being stronger, you should MONEY MATCH me seeing as how ur one of its members.

Zomgawd!! Give me a link of you guys beating any known pro. That is CURRENTLY playing. That'd be a sight for sore eyes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XptEaboQfLI

i hope ur eyes are bleeding

^ This is exactly the point which is why I think our communities at best can only reach an understanding and never truly get a long we just have to many over confident scrubs that think smash is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

We play it cause its fun. >_>
over confindent scrubs?? yoo that's really eff'd up how u get on someone like that for voicing their opinion. and it's crap like that why azzholes like you don't make it anywhere either..

did u ever stop ton think that he was saying that SSBM was harder to master than the other fighting games. because u have to know different match ups and approach each character in a completely different way. and not only that, but stage is a factor. i play MVC2, tekken, CVS etc.. and with all of them, all you have to do is learn some good combos. and it's a win. there's no DI, L- cancelling, using stage platforms/obstacles to your advantage.

smash may be easier to "play" w/ moves like C-stick + Down direction, but it is more than likely the hardest to master. that's MY opinion.

::waits for the bashing::

peachori

Smash Journeyman
i think by overconfident scrubs he means smashers ignorant of the depth and quality of other fighters. if a guilty gear player was like "pfft, smash is not the hardest...i mean are they even in evo?" then we'd all be like yes, we are part of evo and you obviously dont know enough about smash to be qualified to say its not hard.

similarly, when a smasher doesnt even know that GG is played at evo, its rather unlikely that he is qualified to say its easier than smash. its natural for people to believe that their own FG is the hardest. but to offer an opinion about their FGs without even having played them makes our entire community seem like douchebags.

Aesir

Smash Master
Wasn't Wes pro back in 2003? yeah I think he was, but he isn't really anymore he lost to inui who mind you is a good player but I think you know where I'm going with this.

over confindent scrubs?? yoo that's really eff'd up how u get on someone like that for voicing their opinion. and it's crap like that why azzholes like you don't make it anywhere either..
When did this turn into making it anywhere? Oh thats right it never did you just wanted to tack that on for some unknown reason. Using the opinion card is a ******** evasion. YO ITS MAH OPINION! Well Opinions can be wrong you think smash is harder to play? thats because you've never even bothered to play other fighters hell you probably never even watched a competitive 2d match.

did u ever stop ton think that he was saying that SSBM was harder to master than the other fighting games. because u have to know different match ups and approach each character in a completely different way. and not only that, but stage is a factor. i play MVC2, tekken, CVS etc.. and with all of them, all you have to do is learn some good combos. and it's a win. there's no DI, L- cancelling, using stage platforms/obstacles to your advantage.
You're lying because if you did play those games you would understand thats not how it is at all LOL. So please stop posting you don' tknow what you're talking about.

so heres the facts

smash = is a competitive hybrid fighter it has a learning curve but other fighters have a steeper learning curve.

smash may be easier to "play" w/ moves like C-stick + Down direction, but it is more than likely the hardest to master. that's MY opinion.
Opinions can be wrong and this one defiantly is.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!

No he didn't...

Oh now you asked for it...

Just in case u didn't get it right...

Perfect Hero

Smash Apprentice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XptEaboQfLI

i hope ur eyes are bleeding

First bold. Learning Smash matchups are the same as learning GG matchups.

Second bold. Apparently you don't know anything. All you have to do is learn some good combos? Amazing. . .

Wasn't Wes pro back in 2003? yeah I think he was, but he isn't really anymore he lost to inui who mind you is a good player but I think you know where I'm going with this.

When did this turn into making it anywhere? Oh thats right it never did you just wanted to tack that on for some unknown reason. Using the opinion card is a ******** evasion. YO ITS MAH OPINION! Well Opinions can be wrong you think smash is harder to play? thats because you've never even bothered to play other fighters hell you probably never even watched a competitive 2d match.

You're lying because if you did play those games you would understand thats not how it is at all LOL. So please stop posting you don' tknow what you're talking about.

so heres the facts

smash = is a competitive hybrid fighter it has a learning curve but other fighters have a steeper learning curve.

Opinions can be wrong and this one defiantly is.
QFMFT

No he didn't...

Oh now you asked for it...

Just in case u didn't get it right...

Win thread. I LOLed.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Brandon please shut up.

1st of all in NY not NJ. Second I said that people that are on a higher level of play then others have more of a right to voice there opinion because they are better/have more exp. Third, CRACK FIEND ARE YOU FCKING KIDDING ME? Ok im 17 turning 18 soon, and I have exp beyond my age, yea I do need more tho. You do too. And yea I do have to be more open minded. But you were completely wrong for saying such things.

So one post would = no experience whatsoever.. And a grand of posts would make me win in life.. Must start spamming!

Well I see alot of threads that don't know what they're talking about :laugh: 1 post = no skill folks.. KA Master is a scrub, anyone who played more than one 2D, knows that KA has no idea what he's talking about..
The fact that you have NO idea who I am and yet you challenge me on my technical skill, don't act superior bud.. 1kpost-1post isn't the gap between our skill.. It probably is, me being 1k that is..

Ok you had one post which meant

1)You just signed up for smashboards and you looked at a random thread and wanted to post your n00bie opinion. (Says joined in august.)

OR

2)Fake account (Most likely)

Ka master has post...and is known. As long as you have posts you can speak you opinion but unless your known on new account you obviously don't know enough, like I don't know enough about GG. :)

And for the finally.

"Zomgawd!! Give me a link of you guys beating any known pro. That is CURRENTLY playing. That'd be a sight for sore eyes."

Look how wrong you are. We beat pros that are currently playing on a weekly basis. Shame none of them have been recorded well record us beating pros this week. In tournaments we all place high. People we have beaten in tournaments, ace marth, killafox, dj nintendo, bum, wes, kip, dav3, dire and more. We are not saying we are better were just saying we have beaten them before. Silence is golden. Thank you.

KazeNoFat

Smash Cadet
Yeah, Wes was in his prime about 2003.. Plus that Fox is crap.. Yes, go watch your own vid and see how ******** you looked, if it was you.

Oh and, I guess EVERYTHING ELSE I said was pretty much correct if you can only answer to one, and a sad video.. Please, make a better arguement.

Off note: That STFUPPERCUT is hilarious, can't stop laughing at it..

KazeNoFat

Smash Cadet
Ok you had one post which meant

1)You just signed up for smashboards and you looked at a random thread and wanted to post your n00bie opinion. (Says joined in august.)

OR

2)Fake account (Most likely)

Hahaha.. Joined August and yeah, I still know more about 2D Fighters than you do.. This isn't the first forums I've been to, I know much more than you. And I'd go with 1 but a bit different, I just signed up for SmashBoards and looked at a n00bie thread with random opinions :)

Ka master has post...and is known. As long as you have posts you can speak you opinion but unless your known on new account you obviously don't know enough, like I don't know enough about GG. :)
Once again, the no post = no knowledge, you're so ****ing ignorant it hurts. And yes, you don't know enough about GG, that's why you say that it's easy.

And for the finally.

"Zomgawd!! Give me a link of you guys beating any known pro. That is CURRENTLY playing. That'd be a sight for sore eyes."

Look how wrong you are. We beat pros that are currently playing on a weekly basis. Shame none of them have been recorded well record us beating pros this week. In tournaments we all place high. People we have beaten in tournaments, ace marth, killafox, dj nintendo, bum, wes, kip, dav3, dire and more. We are not saying we are better were just saying we have beaten them before. Silence is golden. Thank you.
You say all that about how good you are yet you still insist debating about Smash beating more difficult to get into and harder to learn than other 2D Fighters.. Just quit, the strongest and deadliest weapon is 'Ignorance', please put your weapons down.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
man fosho, my join date is before yours, I'm more right than you. your opinion is noobie, mine is pr0.
his join date is this month theres a big difference. >_>

Kazenofat you just keep saying how "ignorant" I am and ignore obvious points in my posts. I didn't respond to part of your posts because I didn't pertain to me and/or I didn't care. GGs in evo good for you, I can care less why post about how I can care less? My ignorance isn't as sad as you making a fake account for an debate seriously..

You have more exp in 2d fighters.... has already been established

Wes isn't pro, can you beat him? If you think you can ill bring him over to this thread so he can money match you for everything you own. We beat other people that are worthy of the pro tittle all the time. We don't care about vids right now. We don't care about being rated or anything because we know where we stand in terms of skill and we don't need anyone to clarify that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom