• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i could use giant pingas but thats simply just big-headed.
lol its too easy to fit other stuff into my initials, ah well, it leads to lulz

I had to dodge so the word i was using was obvious you donkey well
You've used it like three times in the last few pages, I'm quite sure people would know what you were talking about.

Whilst your innitials are easy to manipulate GP, I pride myself in having the most perfect and fitting innitials, inside and outside of Smash.

KJ = KillJoy

JAW = IRL

get@me.

I was thinking more along the lines of Aggron being made viable xD.

Also BB there are not any fests planned in the near future.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i'm thinking more alnog the lines of magnezone being even better, that is unless he recieves a substantial nerf in stats

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
wow i havnt been home for the pass 3-4 days, but Auro the thing is that video was posted long time ago, and auro i smashed u 1 vs 1 at the feast, with both yoshi and lucas, and golden psyco smh.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I don't think kyoshi knows what smh means. lmao.

Oh mac, (actually mac) can you send me the link to that sonic engine test thing you were watchin at andys?
You're lucky I trawled this whole thread from my last post.

http://www.sonicretro.org/2010/08/play-some-sonicgdk-be-happy/

Lazy *******. :p

edit

Rake add me on xbox live. I know we probably don't have the same games but well, I gotta have some roll combo on my friends list.

</playing skate 2>

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
kyoshi how was the tourney yesterday? are there any others that are more often

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
It was ok, there was alot of people yestoday, i lost in top 4 :) there's a tourney in cockforster every 2 week's and there's 1 in upminster which is every week both on saturday, there's a euston tourney on friday which starts at 6.30-7pm

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I could host a smashfest if people would turn up... I just live with my sister in London and she wont mind and I have a good sized screen etc...

The_Rake

Smash Lord

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I live at Archway... its on the Northern line... zone 3. about 5 stops from Kings Cross.
Although you guys would have to bring ur own GC controllers or whatever, but apart from that its all good.

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
Ya School Days it ****ing crazy, but i knew something would of happened when the little sister see her big one clearning the plate's then the camera zooms to the knife's then you know she was carrying it during like episode 10, then bang episode 12 comes and it all happens, but wtf? why would the girl kill the guy? and she loves him? it was crazy

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Ya School Days it ****ing crazy, but i knew something would of happened when the little sister see her big one clearning the plate's then the camera zooms to the knife's then you know she was carrying it during like episode 10, then bang episode 12 comes and it all happens, but wtf? why would the girl kill the guy? and she loves him? it was crazy
sick and twisted shiz indeed.

TOO ALL LITTLE KIDS OUT THERE DONT CARRY KNIFES DIS AINT MORTAL KOMBAT!

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
i think im going to watch golden boy or full metal panic again :0 funny anime's are always good, i though school days ending was a episode from black lagoon LOL, but carrying the head is like? what the hell.

cong

Smash Journeyman
I live at Archway... its on the Northern line... zone 3. about 5 stops from Kings Cross.
Although you guys would have to bring ur own GC controllers or whatever, but apart from that its all good.
its boarder line zone 2/3

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
Baron do you know a guy called Sami? And he has 2 Brothers? or someone called Simeon.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Oh my god u guys are talking about school days, I swear i told you not to watch that keith ages ago lol!

That was THE first anime style thing i've ever watched apart from pokemon and it essentially put me off, just mad boring **** to lure you into comfort then BAM!

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

Legit plays Marth, not MK (unless he went MK at the monthly, which would be weird lol).

Joeman plays Diddy, not Marth.

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
School Days was just madness, it be sucky if that happens to u at the end, i already told KJ not to watch it.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
i wonder whos going to take the monthly on the 18th hmmmmm
lol
Willz Says:

calzorz will win

and lol GP I won't be placing top3 unless I get an easy bracket. cal, keith and andy can all defeat me and maybe jmiller now as well.

guess i'll have to bring my A game to this =P

Top Bottom