• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

The_Rake

Smash Lord
i can go with hype, you jsut seem to target outplacing me, if its a personal target you have to beat a certain person, please say that instead of seemingly want me to do badly ^-^
when i said id like to see that that wasnt sarcastic, i would actually lol

It kinda is actually thinkin bout it, your above me in tier list, i want your spot =P

GP, Rake may or may not be an opponent of yours this tournament, it's only natural he would want you to do badly. It's like if you were a possible opponent, I'd want you to do badly :3.

The Filth

Smash Lord
Tiny men, what sick man sends babies to fight?

If I had a rival, i'd make sure that ******* was doing as well as he possibly could, so i could then crush him and enjoy the sweet sweet taste of hard earned victory.

Tiny men, what sick man sends babies to fight?

If I had a rival, i'd make sure that ******* was doing as well as he possibly could, so i could then crush him and enjoy the sweet sweet taste of hard earned victory.
Had I known they were rivals, I would have suggested the same thing :3. On the other hand, my rival, only known now as Ganon, I would not want him to do well :3.

i knuu, but sportmanship an all.
**** you and your house i'm batman
Ahh sportsmanship, something which poor K.Mac lacks.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Biggest upsets this tourny:

I won't be there - obv the biggest upset
MTR will be getting top 8
Pafos will outplace Dopl
Keith will outplace Andy
and GP will get top 10.
1) sad you aint going kj
2) mtr top 8 with rolls LMFAO!!
3) pafos vs dghost WHO WILL OUTPLACE THE OTHER FIND OUT ON THE 18TH
4) if andy aint going then i aint going
5) gp hmmm i can actually see it happening I HAVE FAITH IN YOU GENERAL PRINGLE (G.P)

this may bemy last chance to play properly since i will be starting uni soonbut i also might not beable to make it due to moving in.
:(
PRE YEAR JOHNS

we need a projector :D
I SO AGREE WITH YOU

I CAN SEE IT NOW!! MORE STAGE TECHS TO WAVEBOUNCING GRENADES EVERYONE GOING NUTS

and i wanted the handshake so badly :(
I feel sorry for you man. Such an amazing set as well, I bet had CS gimped you, he would have done it, or smirked :3.

1) sad you aint going kj
2) mtr top 8 with rolls LMFAO!!
3) pafos vs dghost WHO WILL OUTPLACE THE OTHER FIND OUT ON THE 18TH
4) if andy aint going then i aint going
5) gp hmmm i can actually see it happening I HAVE FAITH IN YOU GENERAL PRINGLE (G.P)
1) <3
2) MTR ROLL COMBO
3) Oh the drama
4) ;___;

5) GENERAL PRINGLE ROFL

With KJ not doing his ledge gayness who will make up for the extreme amount o gayness missing? :O
Fuzzy will be there, triple dsmash.

Tamoo

Smash Master
You do realize I'm entering? Don't worry, there will be PLENTY of edge gayness
I'm camping whether I'm winning or losing, and dragging every game I play in to time.
And if I accidentally win the first match, I will drag the second match to last minute last stock and kill myself just so that there is a third long match

let there be gay

fsx

Smash Rookie
hey ppl im moding i wanna make sure its working correctly .any volenteeers?

You really should get a Wii, even if it isn't for brawl, there are plenty of titles you are missing out on </3.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Thing is, i'd feel sooo cheated paying for a wii again having got one nicked, although they do come pretty cheap these days.

I dunno though, unless they release a good looking loz or poke game, i'm not really interested in the wii atm, 360 keeping me busy atm anyway

I don't have your GT why?

I also think you're underrating the current titles the Wii has, but if your going to get it for Skyward Sword then it's all good ^^.

Also it got nicked? O_O

Tamoo

Smash Master
i dunno, when i had the wii, i was always kinda let down by the titles that did come out :/

but i'm def thinking about it, any pokemon (not like battle revo lol) titles looking likely for the wii in the future? Kinda lost touch with nintendo for a while.

Also my GT is Tamoo99, please anyone add me! I only got gold a couple of days ago and i suck and have no friends lol.

All of the pokemon titles are pretty much on the DS, upcoming black & white titles.

I'll be sure to add you as soon as I've finished this tedious stuff on MKWii.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
All of the pokemon titles are pretty much on the DS, upcoming black & white titles.

I'll be sure to add you as soon as I've finished this tedious stuff on MKWii.
we need another colosseum style game, that was pro. Got me a legit 3rd gen ttar ^^ The ttar i use on my soul silver is a vast descendant of that one, i still have it perfectly preserved at lvl 55 in its masterball still knowing blizzard and thunder (LOL)

Tamoo

Smash Master
surprise specs ttar!

I def agree with you there. Actually, what i really want is a handheld style pokegame made for the wii, that would be awesome but the shadow series is pretty legit

toxic orb shedinja is beast
I lost so hard xD!!!!.

What is everyones thoughts on Sturdy's second attribute in black and white? (It allows you to live a move that would have ohko'd you without the use of a focus sash).

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Boys, epic fail from my brother xD

Me: I'm not Church of England Chris...
Chris: Have you never been to the methodist church then?
Me: I think you'll find they're not Church of England...they're methodist

Top Bottom