• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeeah, but andy and cal arent going ^_^
so you apparently think youre 5th-ish, with them two gone youre 3rd.
your move

Willz Says:

Legit plays Marth, not MK (unless he went MK at the monthly, which would be weird lol).

Joeman plays Diddy, not Marth.
He went MK, not Marth.

i wonder whos going to take the monthly on the 18th hmmmmm
lol
Keith. If he doesn't go, Willz/Miller.

i'm gonna go with keith for the 1st place and miller/willz for 2nd/3rd in whichever order
Read my mind.

Willz Says:

calzorz will win

and lol GP I won't be placing top3 unless I get an easy bracket. cal, keith and andy can all defeat me and maybe jmiller now as well.

guess i'll have to bring my A game to this =P
I think you'll do really well tbf, good luck man ^^.

yeeah, but andy and cal arent going ^_^
so you apparently think youre 5th-ish, with them two gone youre 3rd.
your move
Willz is getting 2nd/3rd definately. If Keith doesn't go, he's a shoein for first.

im placing first this time :)
You're going? O.o

Heartstring

Smash Legend
if the major 3 + kj arent going, i'm going to HAVE to go for gold XD

...by that i mean like, top 5 *cue laughter*

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

well if the top3 don't go, this will make for a very interesting tourney :)

personally, i think that the top seeds should be myself, jmiller, cong and doplg. i would ask to create the bracket but i'd expect to be criticised for doing so and probs get the 'bracket rigging' comment lol.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz says:

top 8 for the monthly imo if uk top3 dont go will be:
1st - Jmiller
2nd - Cong
3rd/4th (dont know) - Willz/Dopl
5th - pafos and CRZ
7th - marni and GP

i'll try my best to win this for...

LCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLC!!!!

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Willz says:

top 8 for the monthly imo if uk top3 dont go will be:
1st - Jmiller
2nd - Cong
3rd/4th (dont know) - Willz/Dopl
5th - pafos and CRZ
7th - marni and GP

i'll try my best to win this for...

LCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLC!!!!
wtf, mtr?

And tbh i imagine siri getting in 5th. No offence to Marni, but i think i'd outplace him. GP i think could go eitherway really, depends whos performing i'd say

Its a shame andy, cal and kj arn't there, it seems quite likely that i'll get top 10 now and if i do i won't regard that as a real performance from me unless i get like top 5 or something, without andy/cal/kj it'll feel empty if i place well

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

Marni is WAAAAAY better than the last time you two played MTR, seriously. The amount he's improved over the past few months is unbelievable lol.

Siri will probs get 7th. Either you, Marni or GP will get 7th/9th.

I also put Pafos ahead of Siri as Pafos has beaten him twice now I believe, and CRZ beats him as well (I think there games are a lot closer though, please correct me if I'm wrong lol).

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Really? i think i placed ahead of u MTR :)
when?

Willz Says:

Marni is WAAAAAY better than the last time you two played MTR, seriously. The amount he's improved over the past few months is unbelievable lol.

Siri will probs get 7th. Either you, Marni or GP will get 7th/9th.

I also put Pafos ahead of Siri as Pafos has beaten him twice now I believe, and CRZ beats him as well (I think there games are a lot closer though, please correct me if I'm wrong lol).
anyone whos been at any of andys recent fests will testify i've stepped it up, srsly, why you think kj has confidence?

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

I never said you hadn't stepped it up MTR. I just said Marni is a lot better than the last time you played and you shouldn't be surprised if he outplaces you or even defeats you. :)

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Willz Says:

I never said you hadn't stepped it up MTR. I just said Marni is a lot better than the last time you played and you shouldn't be surprised if he outplaces you or even defeats you. :)
mm with marni!!!!

I hope he has stepped it up, hes a sound guy and i wanna see him improve. Admittedly the last time i played him was at yours (when i 2-0'd brad at melee xD)

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

I still haven't won a tourney yet outside of the expos, so this is gonna be my only chance to win an actual tourney with good competition.

i'll win this for EM and LC :)

Don't be surprised if Pafos turns a few heads this tourny. I've heard only good things about him so far and I think that expecting him to get anything less then top 4 is a drastic underestimate.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol, i think i'll pul my usual tactics.
expect the worst performance possible (i.e: not getting out of brackets) and then feel pleased with myself when i get a much better result

Celine Dion is, not too sure about the other dude :3.

Everyone be sure to save your matches this time. I'll upload any matches/friendlies upon request.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
predictions

1st. Calzorz
2nd. kasper/anaky
3rd. kasper/anaky
4th. cong/miller/willz
5th. cong/miller/willz
6th. cong/miller/willz
7th. dopl/pafos/mtr/g.p

imo

TOP 1 ATLEAST SON 70% chance il make this

also i dont really think il get top 1 i havent played snake srsly since berlin = 21st augest? and i wont touch brawl until the monthly as i cant get back into it properly + i am sticking to my word with the break so i expect kasper+anaky to beat me

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Nah he wouldn't win even at an eating contest, if I was srs and practiced for it I would out-eat him. :laugh:

btw GOT XBOX LIVE YET?! srsly.

Oh, and NFS Shift is ****e. >_>
lol kmac eating skills

iv stil not checked my xbox but iv not renewed my subscription

Top Bottom