• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
If we dont go i expect top12 to be like:

1. Cong (leanred so much and has a stick main)
2. Miller (rly good player, lacks a main for mu's)
3. Willz (only has a good falcon, and decent high tiers)
4. Dopl (obviously good olimar, could be between pafos and dopl)
5. Pafos (above)
5. Cloud (prolly be between siri and cloud)
7. Siri (above)
7. P3 (if he goes)
9. Shlurp
9. GP
9. MTR
9. Marni

K.Mac

Smash Lord
lol kmac eating skills

iv stil not checked my xbox but iv not renewed my subscription
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

The Calzorz has disappointed me. :(

You know there's an offer on right now, a months subscription for £1 or something? I saw it on the menu ... not sure if it's still there though but you shouldn't pass that up =P

Got called a cheater on Blur last night again ... even funnier was I was in World Tour. It's kinda hard to cheat in Hardcore racing... :psycho:

I NEED SOMEONE GOOD TO PLAY AGAINST. everyone online sucks.

You know there's an offer on right now, a months subscription for £1 or something? I saw it on the menu ... not sure if it's still there though but you shouldn't pass that up =P
Can you stack the subscriptions?

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Can you stack the subscriptions?
Probably not. I haven't tried. I've got like two months of subscription anyway (and no bank details set up to do this sort of stuff -_- have to buy those things from GAME to do it.)

Oh, Rake, I found this avatar of a furr-Lucario, maybe you'd like it :laugh:

lol.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Celine Dion and Peabo Bryson are beautiful singers.

just throwing something out there xD
You've been listening to A Whole New World...

No more battyman jokes from you then, LOL

Heartstring

Smash Legend
we shalt just see how it pans out on the 18th, depends entirely on how many people turn up i think, if we have enough for pools there could be a few early upsets

Very dead indeed... :/.

Played some smash with Fuzzy/Edwin/Cong/Cloud yesterday, but that's the most activity in a while xD.

Host again Andy? :3

Heartstring

Smash Legend
speaknig of hosting, i SHOULD be hosting something during next april for about a week (providing theres holiday from college during that time)
it's near enoough to thetford train station (which the trains to norwich from liverpool (which goes through sheffield) goes through and stops at)
i'm not sure exactly when this will be in the month, still i'll probably house about 8 at maximum. so when its confirmed ill ask for peoples to PM me about comnig

Kasper!

Smash Lord
speaknig of hosting, i should be hosting something during next april for about a week (providing theres holiday from college during that time)
it's near enoough to thetford train station (which the trains to norwich from liverpool (which goes through sheffield) goes through and stops at)
i'm not sure exactly when this will be in the month, still i'll probably house about 8 at maximum. So when its confirmed ill ask for peoples to pm me about comnig
wait, u giving us almost a year's notice?

K.Mac

Smash Lord
^

10chars .

edit of seriousness

I will 99% just come with andy and calz for this ... as I do with those two :bee:

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
U have no plans with the for looking after ur chickens right?

Or you dont have to check anybodies CCTV?

You might even rip ur trouses on the way, be cautious when travelling at speeds.

DONT RUN DOWN STAIRS!! IT ONLY RESULTS IN EPIC FAIL!!

Try not to make any plans with ur cousin around those dates.

P.S. MTR (Yeah im on Andy's Account At Mine)

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Well whoever it was had better speak up because genuinely I'm not amused.

And this is not a K.Mac joke. I'm actually sick of all this "K.Mac" bull****. The occasional joke is acceptable and I find it funny but ... when an ENTIRE SMASHFEST revolves around people not wanting to drop things I did? It's just not on boys.

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
chicken's :) can i have some.
when it comes to chicken and a black guy, i would destroy them!

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I agree with K.Mac you guys need to stop this now. I know u just wanted to get people talking as this chat was dead, but calm down on the MAC now. He does not look happy :(

Top Bottom