• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
*Walks in*

Brawl is for the local fool

*Walks out holding hands with K00P*

Edit - loool At the prime minister thing, I laughed out loud.
Also Calzors is MEGA troll bait...
Also Rake sorry for getting annoyed at you early for that comment, anyway can we be cool by saying the word 'Pen1s' :confused:???

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I actually dont see much/if at all any1 falling for trolling at all, GP did point out that KOOP was trolling, why are you assumining things that are non-existant?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Why do I keep getting mentioned despite the fact I basically never post here?

altho that DARK DIIIIIIVE! thing last page was hillarious. Made my morning.

I don't think the Prime Minister cares much for smash, KJ.
I'm sure he'd sit down for a few games. I can only imagine his reaction when we start screaming DARK DIVE!!!!!

Also pro Samus for Fuzzy methinks?

The_Rake

Smash Lord
*Walks in*

Brawl is for the local fool

*Walks out holding hands with K00P*

Edit - loool At the prime minister thing, I laughed out loud.
Also Calzors is MEGA troll bait...
Also Rake sorry for getting annoyed at you early for that comment, anyway can we be cool by saying the word 'Pen1s' :confused:???
Dont worry man, we were all saying stupid stuff, and for what its worth im sorry to took things waaaaaaaaaaay out of bounds lol.

'Pen1s' is good but Pen Island is better ;)

I'm sure he'd sit down for a few games. I can only imagine his reaction when we start screaming DARK DIVE!!!!!

Also pro Samus for Fuzzy methinks?
we'd need ixis there for the hype of the articulate variety

Oh mac, (actually mac) can you send me the link to that sonic engine test thing you were watchin at andys?

(ty for edit KJ)

B.Mack

Smash Ace
hi guys, I'm a London player... I've been on SWF since last year but never really posted bcos i didnt find any threads like this(for UK peoples)... what's up?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
not much, however i hope youre going to appear for the next london tournament (18th september) as its always good to get attendance up.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
*Looks at first page*

wtf why is fuzzy in two places and loool at being samus as well

KJ IS LOOKING AT THE SCREEN SAYING You ********

XD

The_Rake

Smash Lord
wait a minute, why am i behind GP and Kmac, no offence gp but from our games it looks like im marginally better

and come on, me and kyle played for tier list placement and i won!!! why am i behind him?

Calzorz

Smash Lord
BUT BUT fuzzy is pro metaknight why isnt he top 5?

ahh nvm he must of picked up samus after kj beat his meta with her only explination of his low tier list placement

(how the hell is it possible for mk to loose to samus i dont know)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
sorry mtr, you sued to be better than me from the games that are on yotube, but as of last fest you only beat me once or twice (and only on frigrake) out of countless friendlies games we had. don't forget i beat you a few times on your own counterpick and the matchup is lucario's favour anyway

not sure why youre below k.mac though, ill be honest with you thar

The_Rake

Smash Lord
cant deny that cal xD

sorry mtr, you sued to be better than me from the games that are on yotube, but as of last fest you only beat me once or twice (and only on frigrake) out of countless friendlies games we had. don't forget i beat you a few times on your own counterpick and the matchup is lucario's favour anyway

not sure why youre below k.mac though, ill be honest with you thar
srsly man i remember playin games, i remember winning more than 2, that is a gross exaggeration. and those wernt even sets, they were just strings of friendlies, theyre totaly differentt

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Its not based on my opinion anymore, its tournament results, and GP and K.Mac got out of pools at SmashGT2, MTR and SHluepire did not, the only tournaments ive included are SmashGT2 and June Monthly.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
exactly, i didnt go and therefore the only result to go by was gt2, where i did better.
its ok ill be at this one to prove my position is too low for me now anyway

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Thats ridiculous though, you saying that if someone came first for 1 tourny and came to no more they'd have to stay at the top because thats all you can base it off?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
no i'm not, but they would then be classed as inactive and so removed entirely.
besides if you think youre in the wrong spot, go and prove youre in the wrong place on the 18th rather than trying to debate your way up the list, its obvious that andy isnt going to change it untill the 18th

The_Rake

Smash Lord
im just callin bull**** when its based of 2 tournies and some of the guys wern't at 1 of em

and i will prove to you that that list is wrong, i assure you of that

Heartstring

Smash Legend
to be hones,t what else have we got to base it on when half the people there havent been around for much before that.

and good man now onto other topics

we gonna have any upsets this tourney?

Biggest upsets this tourny:

I won't be there - obv the biggest upset
MTR will be getting top 8
Pafos will outplace Dopl
Keith will outplace Andy
and GP will get top 10.

Calzorz

Smash Lord

Pafos will outplace Dopl
Keith will outplace Andy
and GP will get top 10.

BUT THE BIGGEST UPSET IS CALZORZ PROBS WONT BE GOING TO DO HIS USUAL TOP 1 ATLEAST SON
yea and keith outplacing andy :O will be intresting to see after watching them two play many many many sets i actually wana see the rematch between the two

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK

1. I won't be there - obv the biggest upset
2. MTR will be getting top 8
3. Pafos will outplace Dopl
4. Keith will outplace Andy
5. and GP will get top 10.
1. Thats the biggest relief
2. Im pretty 50/50 on this
3. Dont agree
4. Yes 100% as i wont be going
5. Once again pretty 50/50

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
this may bemy last chance to play properly since i will be starting uni soonbut i also might not beable to make it due to moving in.
:(

yea and keith outplacing andy :O will be intresting to see after watching them two play many many many sets i actually wana see the rematch between the two
Have you decided if you're attending yet?

1. Thats the biggest relief Someones salty
2. Im pretty 50/50 on this
3. Dont agree The care cup, it's empty
4. Yes 100% as i wont be going You'll go
5. Once again pretty 50/50

The_Rake

Smash Lord

Pafos will outplace Dopl
Keith will outplace Andy
and GP will get top 10.
1 Sucks man, i wanted to see the dopl/kj remac
2 I'm actually aiming for 9/10th but nice to see your expecting me to outplace gp xD I wont regard it as a real top 10 if some of the top guys arnt there
3 Agree with andy, i think dopl will take it
4 Don't think it'll happen either, I've never seen keith beat andy at any of the tournies i've been to
5. I'd like to see it happen

im seeing how college goes first , its going to fail
Unlucky man, even if you don't go I expect TOP 1 ATLEAST SON!!

1 Sucks man, i wanted to see the dopl/kj remac
2 I'm actually aiming for 9/10th but nice to see your expecting me to outplace gp xD
3 Agree with andy, i think dopl will take it
4 Don't think it'll happen either, I've never seen keith beat andy at any of the tournies i've been to
5. I'd like to see it happen
1) Sorry man ;___;
2) It's not that I think you'll outplace GP, not that I doubt your abilities as a player, I can just see that you're a bit better then people give you credit for.
3) We'll see.
4) Keith's been stepping it up, then again so has andy.
5) Heh :3

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i can go with hype, you jsut seem to target outplacing me, if its a personal target you have to beat a certain person, please say that instead of seemingly want me to do badly ^-^

Top Bottom