• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
omg Andy was (almost entirely) grammatically correct in a post .... **** got serious.

Someone infract this guy for bashing brawl already, it hurts a lot of people's feelings when you say these derogatory things killerjawz, please stop it!
KJ is being legit though ... barely any brawl was played. I can't actually recall playing Brawl other than for like 20 minutes when I first got there ... rest of the time I was playing Brawl- or ****** Diddy Kong Racing (homfg seizure-inducing water glitch)

Y'all play smash too much. :psycho:

On another note ... KJ, I STILL need to 1v1 you on brawl. I think you're like the only person I haven't done that with o_o

Calz - Blur. srsly. input my gamertag on xbox live, load Blur and get ***** by me ... tomorrow. And I haven't played it since last wednesday so it's not like there are johns about me practicing on it. Or just come round to my flat or something ... although I'm probably going to town to do a bit of shopping (and to buy midnight club LA or something).

WHY AM I PROCRASTINATING LOADING THIS GAME? I spent all day today playing forza. wtf. =/

K00P

Smash Apprentice
Step up yo' life.
Just think about this for a second, Brawlers are not the ones going around saying Melee is **** everyday are they? Which Melee players are, so technically the Melee players are the ones that need to step up their life, im just getting that out there in the open.
Let me get this out in the open for you. My comment was not even smash related. For you to see my comment and conjure up something related to the smash scene you must literally think about smash all the time. This is a clear indication your life needs to be stepped up.

You are lacking the fundamentals of a stepped up life; fresh beats, fresh women and the fresh prince of bel air. Work on this Anaky, and you shall become enlightened.

Yeah. Tbh, this is the only fest where there was more Mario Party then Brawl. I will get around to 1v1ing you K.Mac, I just wasn't in the mood this fest.

The Filth

Smash Lord
Let me get this out in the open for you. My comment was not even smash related. For you to see my comment and conjure up something related to the smash scene you must literally think about smash all the time. This is a clear indication your life needs to be stepped up.

You are lacking the fundamentals of a stepped up life; fresh beats, fresh women and the fresh prince of bel air. Work on this Anaky, and you shall become enlightened.
10 paces with that handbag there lad, you might hurt someone =]

Heartstring

Smash Legend
k00p, this are a smash website, we are obviously gonna talk smash.

oh ninja darren with the 'handbags at dawn' variation

Heartstring

Smash Legend
calz its so demoralising for someone when you pick up their character with no real practise and beat them, im waiting for you to do it to me. just so i can see the calzike

lol wtf is happeneing to my memory!!!!
I'll now proceed to name every Lucario ditto we've ever had, and the scores:

3-1 - KJ - Second Fest
2-3 - Rake - Third Fest
3-1 - KJ - Third Fest
3-1 - KJ - Third Fest
5-0 - KJ (if you don't include the multiple rainbow cruise matches, then 3-0). - Fourth Fest

K00P

Smash Apprentice
*********** is the act or result of delaying. It is also a suspension in a musical melody that resolves upward instead of downward.

Either way, without specifying mental *********** what you said makes little sense, and your attempt at misquoting to look cool just bounced off my manhood.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I'll now proceed to name every Lucario ditto we've ever had, and the scores:

3-1 - KJ - Second Fest
2-3 - Rake - Third Fest
3-1 - KJ - Third Fest
3-1 - KJ - Third Fest
5-0 - KJ (if you don't include the multiple rainbow cruise matches, then 3-0). - Fourth Fest
whoa, whoa, at the fest where we had the epic 3-2 game i know for a fact we did no other matches. i dont believe that for 1 second. Ah yea i remember rainbow lol, that was a wierd day, my head was still killin me after screaming during mine and kyles match, i got a mental headache on one of the matches :/

And cal, its your basics man!!! nithin you can do!!!

Calzorz

Smash Lord
those strong basics loool and g.p haha i was so bored its the only reason i dittod mike but yea i know its not nice for me to just use a char and beat people who main them with so its why i dont really do it xD

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
koop id like to indirectly request tutoring in the art of uber koolness from you :D

The_Rake

Smash Lord
those strong basics loool and g.p haha i was so bored its the only reason i dittod mike but yea i know its not nice for me to just use a char and beat people who main them with so its why i dont really do it xD
i barely remember it at all. this is ridiculous, i cant remember a lot of stuff. forgot playing kj, you, forgot ixis paying me. i could remember the mario party n all that stuff but man, this is stupid :/

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i know, good man for it, instead you choose to beat people with your unknown dk XD
and use your real main yoshi on meta-knights

i dont remember those being serious matches after i had some sleep. i was just messin for those, the only serious one was the 3-2 imo.
You mean the only serious set was the one where both of us were falling asleep? Lol.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
That was he only one i was actually trying in, i hate to call sandbaging but i was the others man, serious. If you beat me 3-0 when i go my best i'd say but srs man, to me those matches meant nothing

The only ones I try in are the ones where I'm not falling asleep, and ironically, I won all of those matches. Proceeding to 5-0 you afterwards.

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
KJ what a low blow, posting up a match waht i did so long ago, what about the other's one's i did with lucas and yoshi when i beat P3, where's those?!!!!!!!!!!

Calzorz

Smash Lord
KJ what a low blow, posting up a match waht i did so long ago, what about the other's one's i did with lucas and yoshi when i beat P3, where's those?!!!!!!!!!!
yea we all know uv probably improved so much since them matches sorry for him making u seem u havent

epic lucas

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
actually if i remember, my lucus wrecked K-Mac's Metaknight all the times at Andy's and, Rake, that was dead, becos i just use DDR or Return. GG?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
>>>actually if i remember, my lucus wrecked K-Mac's Metaknight all the times at Andy's and, Rake, that was dead, becos i just use DDR or Return. GG?

>>>my lucus wrecked K-Mac's Metaknight

>>>K-Mac

stop lying kyoshi, no-one beats k.mac

Top Bottom