• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Why would you buy Portal 2 on console when you have a good PC?
It's like asking why I bought Blur on PC and then went and got it on 360 - none of you guys are going to get Portal on PC so I will have to get the 360 one if I want to do co-op with you guys. ;)

@ Rake - yeah I will, although my K.Mac guesstimations predict I should be there around 2pm-ish (jobcentre at 11am, so train will be at 12pm, will be in meadowhall at 1pm, get 1.20pm train to barnsley)
that's if I do get the 12pm bus but I see it as being the case.

Also, how the hell do you guys use a 360 without HD display settings?! I had to go buy a component video cable to get a 1080i display mode because I CAN'T SEE **** in 480p. wtf. -.- it's a wonder I was able to play calz at his house.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
if you're as good at pokemon as you are at smash then you would be undefeated

Heartstring

Smash Legend
hay you guys

im back from the pikey site....not a good holiday, my only form of ignoring my brothers friends (that had come to stay) had broken just before they arrived, fml

buuut i gots monster hunter and its amazing so all is well

anything new?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
No KJ posts for a page?

Might be some fun discussion then.

What's good peeps?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hey bro what's with the mod and admin hate in your sig?

Did you get GayJ'd?

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Kyoshi's ability to lie in his posts ... keeps amazing me every time he does it.

:bee:

more ontopic than kyoshi: ANDY / ANYONE AT ANDYS tell calz to add me on xbox live. -rage.-
thank you.

auroreon

Smash Ace
I'll tell him when he wakes up.
He was a bit depressed after he ragequit against Ixis and Cong in their Mario Party MM, so he went to sleep.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
god ****, the one time i DON'T come and ****tons of other people are there. college makes me rage with it bad timing

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I'll tell him when he wakes up.
He was a bit depressed after he ragequit against Ixis and Cong in their Mario Party MM, so he went to sleep.
Maybe now he understands why I now refuse to never play Mario Party ever again. :ohwell:

So someone took a 360 to andys? did calz take blur? if not I'll bring it (and probably flatout, although I'll probably not play it there)

and should I bring my wii when I come over?

Aura took the 360 to Andy's, Calz didn't bring blur and theres no need for you to bring your wii.

The Filth

Smash Lord
Who is there left from the old days, or is it just a load of kids now?
Im the only "active" NW player, everyone else is either new or doesn't travel.

There's group of like, 10 people or so who usually travel to everything though, thats about it.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Maybe now he understands why I now refuse to never play Mario Party ever again. :ohwell:

So someone took a 360 to andys? did calz take blur? if not I'll bring it (and probably flatout, although I'll probably not play it there)

and should I bring my wii when I come over?
'refuse to never play mario party'
a double negative, therefore
'accept to always play mario party'

also i so wish i could be at this despite the fct i haven't even played bvrawl for a week or two

also kj, can one dibs a sot at yours for the monthly? not sure if i'll be there friday nigth but should be on saturday night

Heartstring

Smash Legend
if you have a nw tourney can i blag housing or sumtin? im always interested in gonig to these things, also i'm up for helping out a smidgeon

Top Bottom