• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Yeah i know dis, Keith spams it so muchm i reported that post though, silly spam.
Well, at least I now know what Mada Mada Dane means, even if he did get reported for spam.

Anyway ... Andy, do you know what time Rake is heading to yours / what day? Think he said Wednesday but if it's possible I'd rather get a lift down from barnsley train station with him ... save me having to remember which freaking bus to get.

Although I know where to get off now, just the buses to get on I don't xD

I got a bus pass too (for being blind yehz) which supposedly works on all public bus routes in the country ... so :chuckle:

I might also be buying a 360 calz. (where IS calz anyway? is he at berlin?)

edit

lol Willz got banned again already? holy crap.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Well, at least I now know what Mada Mada Dane means, even if he did get reported for spam.

Anyway ... Andy, do you know what time Rake is heading to yours / what day? Think he said Wednesday but if it's possible I'd rather get a lift down from barnsley train station with him ... save me having to remember which freaking bus to get.

Although I know where to get off now, just the buses to get on I don't xD

I got a bus pass too (for being blind yehz) which supposedly works on all public bus routes in the country ... so :chuckle:

I might also be buying a 360 calz. (where IS calz anyway? is he at berlin?)

edit

lol Willz got banned again already? holy crap.
i wont be able to give you a lift, i am coming up on wednesday, but i start a 4 hour journey at 10pm, so i wont get there till like 1-2am thursday mornin.

Also buys, things lookin bad for london, got people off on the 18th, i need to ask some people to cover for me, let you [andy/cal] know as soon as

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
Man, guys i am so happy with the new YGO Ban List's :) so i decided to share it with you :) o and poor CloudRain, No More Infernity Gun's for j00.

Banned:

Rescue Cat
Heavy Storm
Brain Control
Substitoad

Limited:

Black Whirlwind
Royal Oppression
Infernity Launcher
Trish - (That insane 9 Star Ice Barrier Synchro)
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole

Semi:

MST
Chaos Sorcerer
Snipe hunter
Ojama Trio
Magic Cylinders

Unlimited:

Black rose dragon
Goblin Zombie
Cyber Dragon
Treeborn
Royal Decree
United We Stand

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Man, guys i am so happy with the new YGO Ban List's :) so i decided to share it with you :) o and poor CloudRain, No More Infernity Gun's for j00.

Banned:

Rescue Cat
Heavy Storm
Brain Control
Substitoad

Limited:

Black Whirlwind
Royal Oppression
Infernity Launcher
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole

Semi:

MST
Chaos Sorcerer
Snipe hunter
Ojama Trio
Magic Cylinders

Unlimited:

Black rose dragon
Goblin Zombie
Cyber Dragon
Treeborn
Royal Decree
United We Stand

infernity launcher was predicted but is not a very hard hit to infernitys compared to what people thought.btw i want your two barriers.

The_Rake

Smash Lord

Banned:

Rescue Cat
Heavy Storm
Brain Control
Substitoad

Limited:

Black Whirlwind
Royal Oppression
Infernity Launcher
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole

Semi:

MST
Chaos Sorcerer
Snipe hunter
Ojama Trio
Magic Cylinders

Unlimited:

Black rose dragon
Goblin Zombie
Cyber Dragon
Treeborn
Royal Decree
United We Stand
**** man quite a few things have been brought back in since i played. Reborn, rageki and dark holewere banned. Heavy stor was allowed too, only 1 mst too. man these lists are mental

wait a minute....is are you alowed 3 night assailants? :O

K.Mac

Smash Lord
i wont be able to give you a lift, i am coming up on wednesday, but i start a 4 hour journey at 10pm, so i wont get there till like 1-2am thursday mornin.
Bah, darn. Oh well.

I'll probably be able to use this bus pass I got in Barnsley anyway so -shrug.- :laugh:

lol MTR YuGiOh shock.

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
I sold the barrier's for 40 each, 2-3 weeks ago :) Night Assas i think is at 1 still :0 Regeki is still banned :)

Tamoo

Smash Master
Only noobs play yugioh, guys should play pokemon cards cos they are the best!!

plus cheaper

Andy: Aah right, i thought you all went to berlin, mustve been thinking of that france tournament. I'll ask calz when he gets back then :/

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
then pay another 100 for hotel? then another 100 for food? Ok.

Like my friend, he topped UK Nat's about 5 times, and he came 2nd last year in Worlds :)

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Ohei guiz.

Okay, bad news - Andy, I can't come to yours until Thursday. Something got ****ed up at the Jobcentre and I need to be there Thursday morning. I'll come up once I've been there (hopefully).

Slightly better news - I got a 360. If anybody wants to add me go ahead - my gamertag is KazzyMac
So someone tell this especially to DoplG and Calzorz as I want to play both of them on Blur at some point.

:bee:

And someone remind me to get a HDMI cable. crap. =/

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I'll be adding you Kyle, my tag is SpookyJaw just incase you don't know who it is :3.
When? I haven't had anything pop up saying you added me.

And - get this ... second race in on Blur, and some noob messages me calling me a cheater. :laugh:

Oh well.

edit

nvm I got the message. :bee:

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Oh boys, i hope you guys play soul calibur, gona bring it to andys now. I wasnt going to until i went round my friends tonight and played some, remembered all the combos n stuff ;) get raked =P

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Nah, I'm absolutely horrid at 95% of the game genres that make up the 360 gaming market - I mean I got my 360 and the only games I have for it are Blur, Forza 3 and FlatOut 2 (the updated one, not the original)

Although that's probably all I'll ever need. I only got it to play Blur, pretty much. the other games are just bonuses (and this will probably set me up for portal 2 as well. :laugh: )

And a quote from a guy who had been watching my videos on youtube, and who I finally got to play: "You really are good. O_o"
heh. get raked calzorz. LIKE HOW CALZORZ IS RAKING BERLIN. yehz.

rake since I can't get there until thursday, could you pick me up from train station? will give you diesel money for it. could maybe go for a shifty KFC too ;) jks.

^THAT.

Literally all of Valve's games are 100x better on the PC. Far more features, looks nicer, plays better and the online for TF2 is far better on the PC.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
oh TF2 is literally unplayable on xbox after you have played the PC version
35 maps, gets updated every week, plays flawlessly and you can unlock hats on it :3

Oh I have experienced this truth Callum. Played the 3 day trial of the PC version and was all like o_o <33333333. Then I saw it was on the xbox, bought it, biggest waste of cash EVER.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
rake since I can't get there until thursday, could you pick me up from train station? will give you diesel money for it. could maybe go for a shifty KFC too ;) jks.
**** you mac mac!

ah i guess, you prrob wanna let one of the others know when your train arrives in barnsley then. let them know not me.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
If you get a company to sponsor any competitive game that ends up being the result.

I dearly wish Nintendo hosted tournaments like that for regular Pokemon, I'd milk it so badly.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
If you get a company to sponsor any competitive game that ends up being the result.

I dearly wish Nintendo hosted tournaments like that for regular Pokemon, I'd milk it so badly.
yeah, id actually care about the game if that happened

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Yeah I stopped caring about it years ago :| they should make it competitive like cards because that seems to work >_>

Top Bottom