• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
-reports Rake's post for also being spam.-

Tho, you're just jealous of my download speed (imo this is gonna pwn for online games, might be able to play brawl gayfi properly now? lol.

or mario kart at least. ;))

edit

K.Mac Internet Access. (Yes, that's what my wireless is called. =P)

Boys that's keep the spam to a minimum now. We don't want Anaky reporting any posts that have the name
K.Mac in.

^Pretty much what he said.

Nah seriously it just prevents clutter tbh and prevents ANY chance Andy has of reporting/saying k.mac/spamming k.mac/doing anything k.mac related.

auroreon

Smash Ace
Tho, you're just jealous of my download speed (imo this is gonna pwn for online games, might be able to play brawl gayfi properly now? lol.
Wifi will still be unplayable. The lag is not just down to your connection speed, its peer 2 peer so you are also relying on the connection of the other player(s). Also, Nintendo's netcode is so horrendously bad that even if you were living next to your exchange, using fibre-optic 50Mb/s connection, connecting to someone in the house next-door and had forwarded all the correct ports, there would STILL be lag.

Wifi DOES not work. Wifi WILL not work. Wifi NEVER works. Wifi CANNOT work. DO NOT play wifi. Wifi WILL NEVER work (... untill someone bypass's Ninty's servers and basically re-wires Brawl's wifi mode, which I believe is or at least was being attempted.)

Good stuff Andy, I agree with that list.

Also don't worry about structure and such, it's perfectly readable ^^.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
UK brawl scene sure is huge... =[

But Andy if you're basing it off of tournament placements, then I have some of the best tournament placings in the UK after Cal (always top4 and I've attended 15 tournaments since I started a year ago) and what you said about Ixis and KJ can also be said about me for Falcon lol.

But cool I **** mid tier n00bs.

Top Bottom