• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
i'll just have to wait till doplg can invite us both cause my friends list are for people who can run up escalators without their pants falling down.
I just ROFL'd so hard irl at that. srs.

And dude, Rake, Top Gear = win and YOU KNOW IT. I'd watch it but like .... y'know, I don't actually have a freaking TV license right now... or an aerial >_>;

Not until Friday, anyway. :bee:

Hoe4u

Smash Cadet
Begging friends? its ok your only removed me from your friends list because i crushed you before, and since that day you been banging out SSF4 24/7 on the side note, i dont care if Smash UK people hate or like me, thats them to decide.
KJ: when you have a lifeless fool stalking you online and wanting to do so in reality. your gonna get annoyed. Weither i get banned or not for exposing a fool, im not actually concerned tbh. i can live without reading boards.

whateva kyoshi but my xbox live ran out 2 days after that endless group so i went back to finish my exams. where u got banging out the game = Liar + terrible stalker. and with prove of gear and doplg, we remember kyoshi's name underneath shangoa in endless 90% of the time...ironic, you lied again.

We shouldn't expect Andy to last TOO long without getting banned xD.

Also K.Mac are you coming to Andy's fest? If so, please bring Brawl-, I just HAVE to try out my 0 deaths with d3.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Haha. Banaky.

I'm gonna try come up at some point but I have to sign on the Tuesday so I can't come for the entire week.

And of course, I NEED FREAKING MONEY D:

My build of B- is old though so I need to get hold of the latest version.

Also at some point we totally need to go and get some kebab. ****'s too good.

Oh that Kebab was just too good.

Do you know if there were any major changes to D3 in the newer builds?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol banaky, i think that needs to be his new name

i can never noticed changes unless its like, ganon f-smash changes

Sox

Smash Journeyman
Hey, sorry didn't notice this was SSBB. Actually, does anyone go to Richmond University and plays SSBB? I'm spending this next semester there and am looking for someone to play with. I prefer melee and 64 (never really got into competitive brawl), but would be interested in playing any sort of smash during my stay across the pond.

Well Sox, if you're looking for some melee competition, this thread is the best place to ask.

Are you willing to travel a bit outside of Richmond?

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Oh that Kebab was just too good.

Do you know if there were any major changes to D3 in the newer builds?
That kebab was just.... -drool.-

even better we didn't pay for it.

Since I'm still using one of the very early alpha releases and haven't checked to download a new build I honestly have no idea what the changes were, although I severely doubt many changes to him being made.

except maybe nerfing the last hitbox of the Uair, although it seems really hard to land it without perfect timing anyway.

I need to get hold of it anyway just to see whether they broke Falcon's chaingrabs ... unless the chaingrab was intentional, which will be just silly. o_o

Sox

Smash Journeyman
Well Sox, if you're looking for some melee competition, this thread is the best place to ask.

Are you willing to travel a bit outside of Richmond?
Yeah, I have no issues traveling, but I don't know how I would. Is public transportation system around there good?

K.Mac

Smash Lord
That uair was the DEATH part of my combo. ;____;
Well, looking at the fact they BUFF Meta-knight, I doubt them completely killing that. A slight weakening so it kills at 10/20% more I could see happening, but a complete nerf I don't.

After all, on B+ his Dair has fixed knockback (and combos into itself because of that) xD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well, looking at the fact they BUFF Meta-knight, I doubt them completely killing that. A slight weakening so it kills at 10/20% more I could see happening, but a complete nerf I don't.

After all, on B+ his Dair has fixed knockback (and combos into itself because of that) xD
fixed knockback?
why would they do this?

also where is richmond anyway? if its nearby to us then +1 for the norfolk scene XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I dunno, probably to act as a buff. It does pretty much no damage and is difficult to combo into anything else, though.

Although since it's been so long since I played B+ they may have changed it. x_x
they need to, d3 doesnt need to be any better, hes fine as he is...providing they remove that stupid chaingrab

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Oh, the chaingrab is long gone. Instead the Dthrow just sets up an utilt -> anything combo. xD (In B- anyway, B+ I can't remember.)

And Lucario has a glitch where if you did his UpB and then an aerial straight after, it would shoot you flying in the direction you decided to go.

You could literally air-camp for minutes at a time because of how high you could go. =P

The_Rake

Smash Lord
And Lucario has a glitch where if you did his UpB and then an aerial straight after, it would shoot you flying in the direction you decided to go.

You could literally air-camp for minutes at a time because of how high you could go. =P
not quite, it only did it verticl, horizontally it would only ever send you so far, about how much it does when they sorted it out, would just launch you so far into the sky tho. Easily from magnified below fd to magnified above.

I did actually unintentionally run the timer on the huuge stage on the blue falcon

You see, any kind of war Keith declares, is instantly nullified due to the power of post deletion.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
lol the video.

that was beyond a stage gay.

and getting my 20m/bit broadband tomorrow boiz. ****'s serious, can't wait. :bee:

Top Bottom