• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

cong

Smash Journeyman
Not a great deal of time to post this so I'll make it quick.

I have money, I want to play in tournaments, not fussed where or when as long as it's a weekend that I'm free.

Drop some knowledge bombs on you all tomorrow, how is everyone btw?
Next tourney isn't til the london one on the 18th of september.

Willz just had one and thats just finished and SNY1 is this week but its melee only and registration is closed.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Not a great deal of time to post this so I'll make it quick.

I have money, I want to play in tournaments, not fussed where or when as long as it's a weekend that I'm free.

Drop some knowledge bombs on you all tomorrow, how is everyone btw?
What cong said but,

Didn't andy say he was holding a fest 20th-30th august? I know it's not a tourney but I think a decent turnout will still be had so... O_o

auroreon

Smash Ace
I feel like being incredibly anal for the sake of it.

In the OP.

Line #1: "Nothern Monthlies NEXT FEST: TBA" - Northern*
Line #2: "Who Hosts Northen Monthlies" - Northern* (LOL was that intentional?)
Line #6: "firstly if your travveling by Coach" - you're* travelling*
Line #13: "you can ring me (just PM if you want my number) and i can make" - I*
Line #15: "Alternatly if your coming here by car, you shud simply" - Alternately* you're* should*
Line #16: "on how your gonna find my place" - you're*
Line #17: "i'll give u it asap." - I'll*
Line #21: "Both Willz and Brados Smashfests are held in Leicester." - Willz's* Brado's*
Line #27: "until you see the Clock Tower (a huuge clock)" - huge*
Line #40: "look accross the road," - across*
Line #41: "like that (it's a carribean food store)." - Caribbean*
Line #43: "from there you you will be" - you*
Line #56: "is the thrid one up from there, No.44." - third*
Line #60: "Brado is able to house 2 people for friday/saturday" - Friday* Saturday*
Line #65: "Jolteons Smashfests are hosted in barkingside." - Jolteon's* Barkingside*
Line #70: "Gants Hill (Hainault via newbury park train)" - Newbury Park*
Line #73: "barkingside high street (you'll see a macdonalds on your left" - Barkingside* MacDonald’s*
Line #74: "barkingside) and takes a left turn," - Barkingside*
Line #75: "3/4 stops past barkingside" - Barkingside*
Line #76: "I advice ask the bus driver for Kelvedon Lodge" - asking* (You finally got Barkingside!)
Line #77: "head right..take the first left," - right... *
Line #81: "on the high street (not towards gants hill)" - Gants Hill*

auroreon

Smash Ace
Yea, it was amusing to me up until about half way through, then I got bored. But I didn't want all that pointless correcting to go to waste. =)

I've added Aura's corrections to the original post, even though he missed quite an obvious one anyway. Oh and hai guys I'm your new mod.

I'm pretty much confirmed for 20th to 30th

HOTD is pretty good tbh, but others like Shakugan no Shana, Rozen Maiden and Angel beats are far superior imo.

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
I like YGO GX over the other then the first Yugioh and 5Dz, sucks last Season of GX wasnt Aired in English :( Other then that, i think im going to Start watching K-ON

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
GX in Dub was way better then the ***.

your obvously trolling lool.

i mean, come on! the Dub killed all their characters off lol

it was that bad that they cut out a whole season.

bad Dub was Bad, nearly as bad as those horrible toonami DBZ Dub movies Lmao

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
I must Agree with you, the Dub DBZ Movie was terrible, and im not trolling thank you very much, im just telling you my opinion.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Alright boys, im gona have to come in and **** you with my animes

Tenchi Series!! (Muyo over Tokyo and Universe)

and

Kemonozume!!

I say kemonozume well aware that darren has probably jizzed everywhere...its actually pro boys.
Tenchi just rocks cos its 1 marginally attractive guy living with his dad and grandad then boom!!! like 6 hot space women come and live with him and they all want his **** lol. You just spend the entire series wondering just how gay he must be to say no to ALL OF THEM!!!

K.Mac

Smash Lord
outlaw star > tenchi muyo

loljk

I'm amazed at just how many people here actually watch anime. You have no idea how awkward I felt when I was watching Gurren Lagann at Andy's because I was thinking half of you would be all "wtf ****ty cartoons eh..."

lol :laugh:

K.Mac everybody watches SOME form of anime. I have yet to meet a person who doesn't.

Also The Familiar of Zero is a great one to watch.

Hoe4u

Smash Cadet
im styill waiting to vs hoe4u, i guess he got scared.
i've been online waiting, i just forgot i blocked your name, but considering you were begging friends before, can you blame me.
and remember, you cant say i got scared cause jelly was unharmed at the monthly you went to after your dispute. unlike some, i'm not afraid to physicially kick someones arse. i wud just call them out of the venue to do so.

and remember your the only person who someones had to apologize for being introduced to the UK smash scene so before including my name, remember your not particularly liked, but rather pitied.
i'll just have to wait till doplg can invite us both cause my friends list are for people who can run up escalators without their pants falling down.

harsh. nah man im just serving justice

That was kind of uncalled for Mike.

Also KMac I agree, I expected Rake to only watch stuff like... topgear ROFL.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
LOL, When i saw Rake i though he was the type of guy to go for little girls.
thats goin in my sig xD

That was kind of uncalled for Mike.

Also KMac I agree, I expected Rake to only watch stuff like... topgear ROFL.
what was uncalled for?

Ok tbh, i do watch top gear, and i dont watch anime as much as i watch other stuff but i do have a huge appreciation for it so will watch it from time to time. Most the stuff i watch is panel shows on dave =P

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
Begging friends? its ok your only removed me from your friends list because i crushed you before, and since that day you been banging out SSF4 24/7 on the side note, i dont care if Smash UK people hate or like me, thats them to decide.

Top Bottom