• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Imagine KJ at the expo tourney if the timer wasn't put on.

The tournament would start at 9 am and we'd get to semis before we got kicked out at 6pm.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
wildfire hasn't even told me if there's a tourney or not, either way have fun around a TV for 5/6 hours LOL

Andy do you actually have a reason to go to the expo besides play smash =/

and I'm incredibly **** at Brawl atm like I said in my previous posts, Marni can beat me somewhat consistently now so I'm not at the top of my game atm lol
haha, i'm going, and my reason for going is far bigger than the smash part XP i'm a cosplayer before a smasher, and im ike this year

I love you guys ;___;

Im going to grab myself one of those notch eared Pichus.... and time out the entire population in the process.

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
OMG London's transporation system is confusing. @_@

Is there anything smash related going on within the city this weekend?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
There's an Expo in London this weekend for anime, manga, games (smash will probably be there) and other cool stuff, here's a link to the website; http://londonexpo.com/.

You should come, it will be good fun!

The Filth

Smash Lord
HWhens the fuvking coached you'reer gerttign that aree cheaper than 67 poonds iifi be somewhat worired baout the fuvkin quality know what i mern

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Updated first post with Details on how to get to places. All information on upcoming Brawl Fests will be updated in the first post asap.

For u guys that are interested, the ppl attedning my fest are:

Myself obv
Calzorz
Kasper
KillerJawz
Teh Shlurpie
Godlen Psyco
The Rake
Doplghost
Cong (If he gets is card)
The Filth (If hes not busy)

Also Rainbow Cruise is banned from now on.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I'm not, for obvious "I'm a john because I'm moving out and can't afford to come" reasons.

Which bites, as I hit a jackpot with a Larvitar having 29 IVs and turning it into a freaking tank. really wanted to play some pokaymans with you guys ~_~

I don't even know if I can make it to the June London brawl tourney. how fail is that. ~_~

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I know that was probably intentional but I lol'd

I'm confirmed as well Andy
it wasnt intentional...

and andy, although im ok with this, im pretty sure that rainbow ride is etched into counterpick status forever, i reckon you should stil have it on your stage roster on your wii (i know you can remove stages) and we can sorta come to a decision on it at yours

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
£6 Return is actually not that cheap in comparison to the £2 returns I usually get :3
Is this for a train and are you booking the tickets waaaay in advance?

Seriously £2 sounds...ridiculous. Something cannot be right - I would have asked to go to London from Leeds AGES ago if it was something that cheap

How long does it take you? Must be about 3-4 hours?

K.Mac

Smash Lord
ohai guise.

my mum thinks I might be autistic. lol wut. she doesn't understand the premise of the present time's anti-social gamer. at all.

next she'll say I have turretts. god help her if she ever saw me and rake talking (no offense son, the stutter is just too good :bee: )

Calzorz

Smash Lord
or just go get a job and earn more on another note i know like 13 ppl want to come to this or 12? is it max of 10 andy or have u persuaded ur mum

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ohai guise.

my mum thinks I might be autistic. lol wut. she doesn't understand the premise of the present time's anti-social gamer. at all.

next she'll say I have turretts. god help her if she ever saw me and rake talking (no offense son, the stutter is just too good :bee: )
k.mac turrets? sorry all im seeing is the halberd with k.macs face instead of metaknights face now

K.Mac

Smash Lord
.... I lol'd.

@ calz - job > dole. I know. but it's not exactly easy for me -.-'

dude are you back from germany yet? I want to talk to you on msn ._.

Heartstring

Smash Legend

I may as well just quit the whole ****ing smash scene then, since the person I considered my best friend has ****ing blocked me FOR GETTING A FLAT.
dont jump to conclusions, christ, maybe hes just been offline while youve been online and vice versa.
send a message to him while hes offline, he'll get it as soon as he logs in

K.Mac

Smash Lord

Okay, I'm gonna edit that last post.

I just realised something I was IMed earlier ... was actually sent by Calz ... and I thought it was Calzum because he's changed his MSN name.

x_X

This is what I get for being overly paranoid.

Heartstring

Smash Legend

Okay, I'm gonna edit that last post.

I just realised something I was IMed earlier ... was actually sent by Calz ... and I thought it was Calzum because he's changed his MSN name.

x_X

This is what I get for being overly paranoid.
yes men, dotn be paranoid, its bad for your health, mentally and socially

j3ly

Smash Champion
melee peoples arnt going to post in here you know this right

if you cant hack londons trashtalk fair enough, but dont say this thread is for london melee because its a whole different ball game.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord

if you cant hack londons trashtalk fair enough, but dont say this thread is for london melee because its a whole different ball game.
wat ?

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK

What the flip? Random post is Random :s

Also we dont want Melee players posting in here xDDDDDDD, its a Brawl thread.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
yes men, dotn be paranoid, its bad for your health, mentally and socially
Unfortunately I am a proven paranoid.

and pessimistic too -.-

on better notes I've sorted out stuff with my mum. I CAN MAKE DIS. too good. time to get raked by Rake's broken pokemon.

Slow Tyranitar is slow. :<

And concurrently all fests in the next two/three months are a no-go. this is a literal "this is the last fest I can make for a loooooooooooong time" kind of deal.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
whoever can catch a Ho-oh like myne with the same moveset will win the pokemon tourny thats all to be said

Top Bottom