• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
The problem is that calz' ho-oh wouldn't win the tourney because IT WOULD BE BANNED. LIKE. METAKNIGHT.

As would my Lugia and Mewtwo. lmfao.

We all need to sit down some night and discuss movesets. I need to work out perfect movesets for some pokemans Tyranitar and Latios mostly ... although latios is pretty broken ... psychic, shadow ball, dragon pulse and thunder atm ... 300+ sp.atk as well to boost that ****)

I have a feeling this will be a good fest :)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
The problem is that calz' ho-oh wouldn't win the tourney because IT WOULD BE BANNED. LIKE. METAKNIGHT.

We all need to sit down some night and discuss movesets. I need to work out perfect movesets for some pokemans Tyranitar and Latios mostly ... although latios is pretty broken ... psychic, shadow ball, dragon pulse and thunder atm ... 300+ sp.atk as well to boost that ****)

I have a feeling this will be a good fest

Heartstring

Smash Legend

I have a feeling this will be a good fest :)
this is gonaa be an amzing week in general.
pokemon movesets, screw that, im not competitive for pokaymans, i got my magneton, i am AOK

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
There's an Expo in London this weekend for anime, manga, games (smash will probably be there) and other cool stuff, here's a link to the website; http://londonexpo.com/.

You should come, it will be good fun!
Thanks for the info! I may or may not have a chance to go to this depending on how some of my agency visits are scheduled. It's such a pain to have to go to central london all the time because my class is being held there. I'm staying at north london and I just wish the program could gotten us a place there.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Thanks for the info! I may or may not have a chance to go to this depending on how some of my agency visits are scheduled. It's such a pain to have to go to central london all the time because my class is being held there. I'm staying at north london and I just wish the program could gotten us a place there.
yeah, it's pretty amazing, get willz number as i dont think he ever moves from teh brawl at there, i move abotu cause i haz a costume though

K.Mac

Smash Lord
this is gonaa be an amzing week in general.
pokemon movesets, screw that, im not competitive for pokaymans, i got my magneton, i am AOK
Dude your Magneton would get hammered by any number of my pokemon.

But yeah. I don't take pokemon competitively, I've only ever played two people on it (my cousin and rake). I just want to beat his god**** dialga. and have some fun in the battle frontier. for the win.

What's the betting we play more pokemon than smash? tbh I'm gonna hassle calz to buy blur for 360 so I can play him on it >_>

Oh, and dude, PICTURES OF IKE COSPLAY PLOX. do want.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
soz andy blame calzum for all this ******** +1's he managed to get onto my account and do so, cal stop being a ****

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Stealth Rock immune Ho-oh? Woah...
SHUT UP YOU

my current moveset is

Explosion
Harden
Self - Destruct
Tail Whip - thinking of replacing for surf ho-oh with surf wud be prety broken il see how tail whip works out in my next tourny 1st

so yea if u want 1 like this viridian city keep searching eventually a shiny ho oh will appear

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
SHUT UP YOU

my current moveset is

Explosion
Harden
Self - Destruct
Tail Whip - thinking of replacing for surf ho-oh with surf wud be prety broken il see how tail whip works out in my next tourny 1st

so yea if u want 1 like this viridian city keep searching eventually a shiny ho oh will appear
I love Roar. =)

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Anyone play Brawl online?

Just got a new Wii after my Wii hadn't been working for like two years. If anyone wants a game or two, I'd be up for it.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Anyone play Brawl online?

Just got a new Wii after my Wii hadn't been working for like two years. If anyone wants a game or two, I'd be up for it.
not many london players play online.theres a tournament coming up, maybe you should go

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Right e o guys I'm back so I'll be keeping a proper eye on everything now. Andy I know what I'm doing.....they do not deserve a 10 day ban for a tiny bit of spam, you have done much worse in the past with your silly +1ings and you know it.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Dude ive asked them many times, if u dont do anything they will just caryy on.
Infact the reason u were chosen as mod was to stop them xD, obviously hasnt been stopped yet. If Myself or Calz were mod it would have been stopped a long time ago.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Andy I do stop them, I do infract, you know I do lol. It has stopped a lot since I became mod. Also I am not the only EU mod here...I was also not chosen for the sole reason to stop Willz and Calzum lol that is just stupid. You were once the problem, not Willz/Calzum etc...

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Dude the stuff about my +1 stopped long ago, i can understand when someone tells me to stop, unfortunatly Willz and Calzum cant cuz there so dumb.

Also you wont infract them cuz u love them too much.

Willz and Calzum even said this themseleves, "George wont infract us because were EM yeee."

Anyway enough of this its creating pointless spam, i cant make anyone become a good mod, if u wanna stay a **** mod its k, end. Not saying that u r a **** mod btw.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Man I've infracted Willz a hell of a lot lol, I got him banned even. If someone needs infracting I will do so.

Anyways yes, and I'm free with nothing to do until mid Sept now so I will be playing Smash a lot, hopefully see you guys soon :)

Top Bottom