• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
KJ u have never played my Toon Link, jsut because i dont main him doesnt mean im not good, just ignore KJ DUB, are you gonna be in the UK? Also a year? u srs? i only joined the Smash Community a year ago to this Month LMFAO.

Edit; KillerJawz just doesnt want you here bcuz when he plays my tlink..... wiat we didnt get to play that game bcuz he quit before the game begun.

REPLYING TO THE BELOW POST

When we was doing friendlies, u kept wanting me to go Marth or Metaknight to learn the matchup, i picked Toon Link once, the game started but u quit straight away cuz u said the matchup was so lame.

KJ u have never played my Toon Link, jsut because i dont main him doesnt mean im not good, just ignore KJ DUB, are you gonna be in the UK? Also a year? u srs? i only joined the Smash Community a year ago to this Month LMFAO.

Edit; KillerJawz just doesnt want you here bcuz when he plays my tlink..... wiat we didnt get to play that game bcuz he quit before the game begun.
I never said I had played you, but I've seen footage of it FROM 11 MONTHS AGO ;O.
not a year but w/e

Lol what are you talking about? I have never been on the same character SELECT screen as your TLink. I do want him here, since I am also looking forward to silent rain coming over as well.

ggnore.

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
Heyz!
So my flight is scheduled to depart to London tomorrow. I'll be living in North London by Muswell Hill but a lot of my time will be spent in Central London.
Hopefully I'll get to smash with some of you guys while I'm over there. ^.^

Kasper!

Smash Lord
KJ u also have no idea as well dont post when u dont have a clue whats go on, outside of the boards. Also i dont care what Keith does anymore, im being childish just like he has been, so go get at him before you get at me.

Thats it, now go get on with ur life instead of interfering with other peoples bsns.
lets get the picture straight andy, i have not been childish ive been putting up with what hes been doing for sometime and in callum's view hes been putting up with however i act too for sometime it seems, it was like a volcano awaiting to arupt and now it has.

Instead of raging at him and continiously calling him immature names over and over again, i told him that it would be best to not talk to each other as we would just get angry with one another whenever we talked.

BUT events have changed even people outside of that, andy has now become mad and aggitated at me for reasons i do not understand e.g. he may be mad at me because me and calz dont talk anymore but that is not a reason to go raging at myself (Removing me from the smashuk chat and saying that i should quit smash) as me and andy had no problem to begin with. so im as baffed as the rest of people in the community who are wondering lol

Drama level rising... drama level rising....

Cloud, bring me some tea.

Also @ Bob, that would be IxisNaugus. He's diabolical beyond words <3
love him really but still

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
tea? peach provides that stuff XD go ask siri

btw i managed to find trains to and from france + hotel for 4 days for 233 pounds XD

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Im not gonna go any further on this topic bcuz its creating spam and is foolish. Lets take it to MSN, ohh wait i dont have u on MSN, i think it would just be best if we didnt talk to each other.

Cloud, I demand tea this instant!

Also, good call Andy. Now that's have a civil conversation about something else.

Dopl-G

Smash Apprentice
I hope you people can smash ike the pros
I will go all out on your ***** like teh pro I am and ge tyou all prepared!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I hope you people can smash ike the pros
I will go all out on your ***** like teh pro I am and ge tyou all prepared!
lol, srs dopl is srs.
of course you gonna go as all out as you did on my r.o.b? i be happy if you are

Why don't we just come to the conclusion that ice cream is amazing.

Also I finally booked my tickets <3. £6 return? Yes please.

How... how... DARE you lose the tea! I ask you.. FOR ONE THING.

Also yeah ^what Andy said. I still need to print them off O.o

Heartstring

Smash Legend
How... how... DARE you lose the tea! I ask you.. FOR ONE THING.

Also yeah ^what Andy said. I still need to print them off O.o
just **** off kj, its 27 for me and shlurpie, its k for him cause he gets dribbly money, but i have to work for my money TT_TT

just wait till i find you at expo, imma club you round the head with my amazing sword, not rly, but someones got to look after it while i win the expo tourney

I lol'd. It is not my fault you guys live in...... well... tbat place I don't know the name of.

You won't find me at the expo, I'll be disguised as my alter ego, James.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Who's coming expo besides KJ and Keith?

I'm not entering the Brawl tourney if there is one anyway, I'm really rusty atm and haven't played in ages.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lol Willz is going to the expo but not entering? Obviously bcuz he thinks Me and Keith are going and you will lose.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
wildfire hasn't even told me if there's a tourney or not, either way have fun around a TV for 5/6 hours LOL

Andy do you actually have a reason to go to the expo besides play smash =/

and I'm incredibly **** at Brawl atm like I said in my previous posts, Marni can beat me somewhat consistently now so I'm not at the top of my game atm lol

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Well i aitn going to the expo now, wish i was but its too late i think now, and yeah Brawl was the only thing i had in mind, but i guess abit of looking round and do whatever every1 does wont harm me xD.

Sorry guys, and i dont think Keith is going bcuz hes saving up.

Top Bottom