• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Smudge

Smash Lord
Thanks for all the happy birthday wishes guys. Derren Brown was amazing tonight, mind completely blown. And guess what lucky ****er got to go up on stage, shake Derren's hand, get wished a happy birthday by the legend himself and then by over 2000 people. Awww yeah baby. Best. Birthday. EVAR!

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
Hello there UK brawlers!

I will be studying abroad in London for a 5 week period and I am hoping to at least be able to get into the smash scene once. I'm from the U.S. and I've hung out at the local smashfests with the likes of Hylian and PhantomX (though I don't play as much as the do). I dual main Peach and Zelda.

Anyways, I've spoken once with KillerJawz already. My plane arrives in London this coming Monday and I'll be there until the end of June. I hope to meet and play with you guys. :3

The Filth

Smash Lord
Oh good ****... you wouldn't happen to play duelists with them lot would you? =]

I've chatted a little with Hylian on the icies' board way back when. Always wanted to play a 'Mericun, y'all folks play gay as all hell.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Glad you had a great time smudge :).

Silent_Rain, what game do you play? Obviously I'm expecting Brawl as you posted in here, but I'll ask anyway, enjoy your stay in the UK anyway, I'm sure you'll have a good time and get to attend some stuff :)

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
Oh good ****... you wouldn't happen to play duelists with them lot would you? =]

I've chatted a little with Hylian on the icies' board way back when. Always wanted to play a 'Mericun, y'all folks play gay as all hell.
I played that maybe once or twice with them. I totally failed at it though since I don't use Snake a whole lot.
Also, Hylian and I would play at smashfests. He's a real nice guy in person.

Glad you had a great time smudge :).

Silent_Rain, what game do you play? Obviously I'm expecting Brawl as you posted in here, but I'll ask anyway, enjoy your stay in the UK anyway, I'm sure you'll have a good time and get to attend some stuff :)
Yes, I play brawl. I'm really hoping to to be able to play at least a couple of you. ^_^

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I played that maybe once or twice with them. I totally failed at it though since I don't use Snake a whole lot.
Also, Hylian and I would play at smashfests. He's a real nice guy in person.

Yes, I play brawl. I'm really hoping to to be able to play at least a couple of you. ^_^
aww good ****, hey, kj you should bring this guy to expo, and then to andy's afterwards or sumtin...that is if andy cna house him XP

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
If you're staying until the end of June you have to come to the Brawl monthly. ^^

Haha! Calzum you **** nub :3.

Yeah I'll have a chat with Silent again, see what happens.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Thanks for all the happy birthday wishes guys. Derren Brown was amazing tonight, mind completely blown. And guess what lucky ****er got to go up on stage, shake Derren's hand, get wished a happy birthday by the legend himself and then by over 2000 people. Awww yeah baby. Best. Birthday. EVAR!
derren brown hes amazing

K.Mac

Smash Lord
That smudge society poster is boss.

o**** Rake ... I just spent two days EV training a charizard and typhlosion ... and I got my cousin to trade me a bagon and gible ... gonna have a **** team when I get them up to the 100 mark. lol.
It's not actually that boring tbh ...

and on srs bsns - I haven't heard anything back about the flat yet, so if I don't hear anything at all (i.e. I don't get it) then I will defo be coming to this.

if I get the flat, then I won't. I'll have no money. :/

but ... I don't see myself getting it. ~_~
so... yeah

and I shotgun the bed.

The Filth

Smash Lord
Kyle, it gets boring when you realise you gotta do it with 6+ pokemon
EVing has to be the most pointless thing to manually undertake i have ever come across in gaming.

Especially when I can hack around 50 level 100 things with ideal movesets and perfect IV/EVs in the time it take you to EV your non perfect singular thing. Which you spent hours waiting on in the daycare to give you the right nature :3

But thats just me.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
My typhlosion and latios are legit.

my typhlosion is crap though. it has NO IVS on its HP (lmao) but my latios is going to end up being a beast once I get it to lv100

and like I said .... it isn't that boring, since I had to kill a lot of Ursarings and Golducks and guess what? those are the strongest ****ing wild pokemon I can find.
LOL.
I needs me some PP maxes. >_>

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Aight ppl that are coming to mine, the dates are:

Monday the 31st of May - Sunday the 6th of June

Depending on whether im going to London or not i may change the start date to Sunday the 30th of May. Unlikely it will change it but it may happen.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
My Latios has IVs between 15-30
and my typhlosion is like 10-20 ... and 0 on HP. ZERO. HOW THE HELL.
lol.

My charizard has max IVs though. and it's shiny. I EV'd it legit but ... yeah, it's a tad hacked..
lol
my library is having a pokemon battle club. Me and my cousin might go and if we do we will probably have to not enter because all our pokemans are broken.

we'll be like "whoever wins the tourney fights us two in a 2v2 team battle." and I'll just throw out my broken-*** salamence and my cousin something else and we'll be like "g-g-got ***** kids."
:bee:

I EV'd my lugia so much earlier, I got a +18 on its sp.def when it levelled up. I had to take a photo. lmao.

and I should be coming to this. still no phonecalls. :bee:

Top Bottom