• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Kasper!

Smash Lord
spam will never end... Never!!!

Btw andy i dont think i can come to urs either, gonna chill at home and train to maintain my apparent 3rd rank :)

P.S Kmac too good xD

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yeah who said you were 3rd lol, im pretty sure alot of people think ur 1st, ecspecially from London, i dunno whether ur better than Calz but i know ur better than every1 else in the UK, including me, so no johns ur coming bbz.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yeah who said you were 3rd lol, im pretty sure alot of people think ur 1st, ecspecially from London, i dunno whether ur better than Calz but i know ur better than every1 else in the UK, including me, so no johns ur coming bbz.
well the small semi arsed attempt at a pr sytstem told us it was calz, andy, kira then willz and top 4, so yeah he has a 3rd place ranking.
and kira, you MUST come to andy's, i still havent gotten to play you XP

K.Mac

Smash Lord
^

On related news, I sign on 1st June so .... I will have to come on the tuesday and stay over from there.

that is, if moving doesn't happen or moving doesn't completely BF me.

btw - PORTAL IS FREE. DOWNLOAD IT. GOOD GAME.

edit

personally I reckon Kira, Calzorz, Andy. Last time I played Kira he completely trashed me ... o_o;

was he ANTI-SANDBAGGING ME?!

The_Rake

Smash Lord
spam will never end... Never!!!

Btw andy i dont think i can come to urs either, gonna chill at home and train to maintain my apparent 3rd rank :)

P.S Kmac too good xD
surely playing the other best 2 is better training lol

And idk, imo its cal>anna>kira
no offence kira but although you all kick my *** i don't find it as difficult againt you, also based on what ive seen from your matches with eachother

Calzorz

Smash Lord
i know im best in u.k omg cocky , but its true iv proved it the most 2nd is out kira and andy

Edit: i dono where u got 3rd from kira 2nd is kinda undecided in my view but im not even being cocky u brought the ranking thing up but i think its prety obvious im 1st at this moment in time

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Im sure Keith is just joking about lol, sounded like a sarcastic post now i think about it, when im coming back to Barnsley from London i'll get Keith to come anyway xD.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
calz is more adaptive then kasper, but its pretty close.still havent played anakin so i cant really give him a number lol

K.Mac

Smash Lord
who's brado?

lolololololol.

maybe it was just because the last time I played him was the only time I played him in singles. ever.

doubles is a different story though. >_>

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
No offense Kmac but you can't really beef on Brado when you arn't much higher than his skill level xD

Leave the beef to the people who know how to troll loool

Dopl-G

Smash Apprentice
31st of may, is there actually a venue, or any info on how long how many days, i mean factual information rather them what if's or maybes?......

Dopl if by venue you mean, Andy's front room, then yes, there is actually a venue. It's for the entire week that we are off (holiday), but you don't have to come for all the days.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
No offense Kmac but you can't really beef on Brado when you arn't much higher than his skill level xD

Leave the beef to the people who know how to troll loool
yeah c'mon guys leave the trollnig to the people who can, like kj, shlurps and me.
you know youve trolled hard when willz is telling you to stop

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Yens- can you try and keep a lid on the spam in this thread. It's supposed to be the brawl thread but most of the posts on here havent been about brawl at all

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Thats true Ben u guys need to stop ur pointless +1's.

Anyway in news my Dad has found a venue, im still discussing it further, so once i found out abit more im gonna need some of you guys confirmation on whether you can come or not, as it looks like its gonna be something like £100 from 11am til 8pm, i can house like 10 ppl maybe more at mine, also Dooan and Bickers can mayeb house as they live in Sheffield.

I'll keep ya all updated.

The Filth

Smash Lord
Just a heads up, me and Bickers wont be able to house for Andy's thing.

Jack's moving home this friday and I'm hauling my arse back to bolton on the 22nd i think.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Thats true Ben u guys need to stop ur pointless +1's.

Anyway in news my Dad has found a venue, im still discussing it further, so once i found out abit more im gonna need some of you guys confirmation on whether you can come or not, as it looks like its gonna be something like £100 from 11am til 8pm, i can house like 10 ppl maybe more at mine, also Dooan and Bickers can mayeb house as they live in Sheffield.

I'll keep ya all updated.
is this a brawl tournament? If so I might need housing

I'm really confused now :/, how many days is this for again? (Obvious call for the right arm chair is obvious)

zair.

Top Bottom