• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Smudge

Smash Lord
Thanks for the well wishes guys, and glad you like the sBs (Smash Bros. Society) poster

I should be able to come to you're Andy on the 4th, 5th and 6th if thats cool, all depends on pay aswell.

Also, I have a fairly respectable Pkmn team, mind if I get in on this?

K.Mac

Smash Lord
but you're a hacker, filth. lol. =P

my typhlosion is crap anyway (as I said twice)

and go ahead smudge lol. there's gonna be me, rake, filth, probably KJ .... andy has it as well apparently but **** andy. lol.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yeah i have it, and i have a team full of low tiers, excluding salamence, i aint no tier ***** like u john mac. And RAKE is a tier ***** as well. All of his 6 pokemon = GOD TIER.

I predict that JohnMac has a squad full of high tiers as well.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I'll tell you my current team right now.

Typhlosion, Charizard, Latios and Lugia. the other two pokemon in my party are HM slaves. -_-

I also currently have a Pachirisu but it's lv100 and I only have it so I can find rare candies. It doesn't count its stats suck. xD

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Latios and Lugia are uber and band, so yeah there not High Tiers, there not Top Tiers, THERE GOD TIERS!!!!!

Like a certain Brawl Character you MAIN.

I'll have some battles with people though still.

Edit: Ohh yeah Latios might not be banned i just remembered.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
My Latios is terrible though.

On the other hand is Latias banned? O_o

And srs, I just playz pokemans for fun.

edit

http://i46.tinypic.com/2rpd3ls.jpg

You cannot get more broken with EV training than that. PLUS 18 ON SPECIAL DEFENCE. WTF.

And yes, you can see me and my cousin reflected in the screenshot. I lol'd just now.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
One of the elite four has a Lucario and I was like

WHAT.

That Lucario got raked. :B

I'm planning on training up a Bagon and Gible into a Salamence / Garchomp respectively (must EV train attack for garchomp >_>) and after that I don't know. I have a shiny Dragonite I could train up, and I'm still looking for something else.

lv.100 Shuckle, anyone? =D

Oh, I might actually get a Spiritomb or a Sableye. they're broken as ****; they have no weaknesses. xD

People who know little about the metagame, need to calm the **** down.

Also yeah, I shall be coming *confirming again*

K.Mac

Smash Lord
That's a pretty boss party, andy.

feraligator will annihilate my charizard tbh. =/

KILLERJAWZ KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT TIER LISTS.
</meta knight main>

lol. I jest. it's just a game for fun. :bee:

cong

Smash Journeyman
ahhh i wanna play some brawl, anyone wanna play some next week?

im free anyday after 25th ^^, needs to get back into the game

Cong I'd be more then happy to, just give me a message on MSN to arrange a date. (I cannot see the contacts on my MSN list, so yeah..... :/).

Also @ Kmac, Charizard?.... Really? As sexy as he is.... Stealth rock :/

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I use pokemans that I like. Hence why I said I play for fun. :p

OH.

Bad news for the fest

I got a letter provisionally confirming the flat I applied for (19 Teignmouth Court, calz, it's in that area just past college).
So that means that my mum is now telling me I have to save up to buy things (microwave, fridge, cooker, washing mashine, etc, etc, etc) which basically means the more money I have the better.

~_~

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Kasper!

Smash Lord
I use pokemans that I like. Hence why I said I play for fun. :p

OH.

Bad news for the fest

I got a letter provisionally confirming the flat I applied for (19 Teignmouth Court, calz, it's in that area just past college).
So that means that my mum is now telling me I have to save up to buy things (microwave, fridge, cooker, washing mashine, etc, etc, etc) which basically means the more money I have the better.

~_~

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Ouch *****!!!

Cong: Holla at manz you can get some games in wid me sometime :)

K.Mac

Smash Lord
***** idd ~_~

Thing is though, it might not cost me much more to live there than it does for me living at home (likely will get all rent and council tax paid for, only have to pay for leccy, water, gas, food and internet ... probs not much more than £60 a week) so it may well be I'll be better off for coming to fests o_o

Just means I won't be able to come to andys ~_~ most likely. my mum went ****ing spare because I walked to the shop and bought a £1.10 bottle of pepsi. BECAUSE IT'S 25*C AND I NEED A ****ING COLD SODA **** IT.

Oh, and you guise will be free to come over >_> will only have one TV but I can probably pilch some 15" CRT's from a charity shop or smth eventually.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I didnt expect Kyle to come anyway lol, i said to every1 that he wouldnt be coming cuz hed make soem excuse up. And i predicted correctly.

Ohh nice Keith u will play Brawl with Cong cuz u can beat him but u wont play with Me n Calz cuz u just get *****.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Funny thing is that I also knew you could call me a john.

When I'm actually being fully serious. How can I come if I have to spend my money on bills and furniture?

Maybe this time YOU are being the john? :bee:
(I even took a photo of the letter to prove this **** so I'm not making up excuses to not come to this. I've been trying to meet Smudge for a whole ****ing year man, you think I would pass up meeting THE SMUDGE?)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ohh no Kyle, im not saying your lying or anything, you just always seem to have better thigns to do or things you need to do.

I mean, ur like the only person in the Smash Community without a Job, therefore you dont have to work around working out times, dates and stuff like that.

And yeah you would pass up the opportunity to anything, all the recent fests uve had soem sort of excuse, i mean have i made one excuse? No i havent.

Im not sure about the 28th but I am pretty sure I can do the 27th Cong.

**** whats with the drama? Kyle warned us from the beginning that if his flat thing goes through he won't be able to come, so just drop it :/.

Also, Keith doesn't have to pay as much to go to Cong's as to go to yours Andy, so cut him some slack.

<3 Keith.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Im not sure about the 28th but I am pretty sure I can do the 27th Cong.

**** whats with the drama? Kyle warned us from the beginning that if his flat thing goes through he won't be able to come, so just drop it :/.

Also, Keith doesn't have to pay as much to go to Cong's as to go to yours Andy, so cut him some slack.

<3 Keith.
Man I love you. At least SOMEBODY IN THE SMASH COMMUNITY understands where I'm coming from here.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
andy why are you being a ****? it's his decision if he wants to go or not and he obviously needs to save up for his move.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Andy just mad cuz he knows Kyle is da bess in UK and ain't coming to his scrubfest!

KYLE AIN'T EVEN MAD.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Firstly, i wasnt even mad Willz so go take your trolling or whatever you do for a life somewhere else, i dont care what Kyle does anymore, i havent for a couple of weeks now, now im mad though after some posts ive just seen.

Alex u have no idea what Me/Calz & Kyle discuss, we used to meet up alot, but thigns have changed now, i would prefer it if u keep otu of it and go post somewhere where you will be useful, ur posts arnet useful in here.

KJ u also have no idea as well dont post when u dont have a clue whats go on, outside of the boards. Also i dont care what Keith does anymore, im being childish just like he has been, so go get at him before you get at me.

Thats it, now go get on with ur life instead of interfering with other peoples bsns.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Kmacs da ****ing bess, you da bess
You the ****ing bess, you the ****ing bess
You da bess the UK ever had, bess we ever had
Bess we ever had, bess we ever had

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Thanks for blocking me andy. thanks a lot.

You're the only one who DOESN'T understand the situation. Willz does, KJ does, Rake does, Filth does, heck, TC does.

So I'm not saying anything else. Either you unblock me or if I decide not to take this flat (therefore I will have money) then I just won't come anyway. I'm not coming if I'm going to get dissed for irl issues and crap.

That's all.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Kyle just forget it, Calz already said hes done with you, now im done with you, and no im not ur friend dont ever say that i am.

And ok u might not decide to take the flat, but ur not invited here anyway.

Kyle isn't even mad.

Stop this dramatic flame fest before things get out of hand.

10zairs

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I want the skillz, money and the jeans,
jeans and the DSXL, the hygiene I suppose
I just wanna be, I just wanna be like Kmac

DUB

Smash Lord
Could I get a couple names of some top TL players in UK? I've had no luck finding them anywhere else.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Your looking at the right person DUB, i was the best Toon Link in the UK like 4 month ago when i mained him, but ive kinda stopped now so someone could be better, i dun think so though.

^Liar.

We don't have a good TL over here, sorry about that.

Edit: 4 MONTHS? BAHAHAHAHAHA. Try a year.

Top Bottom