• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
-waits for andy to reply to his question.-

I'm choosing to ignore Wheelz' comment solely on opinion. Obviously we both like different genres of games. I like racing games. Blur is fun imo. Play.com needs to hurry up and deliver my god**** disc so I can play online
sux.

>_>

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I like racing games quite a lot actually, Mario Kart and Burnout are my favourite games of the genre.

Brado

Smash Lord
Digimon Racing GBA or whatever its called, is easily the best racing game evar. YOU CAN DIGIVOLVE MID-RACE.

blur and got **** on dat

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
lol tru dat Digimon racing is da **** I would pay full price for that game it's incredible

George why did you edit my last post there was nothing wrong with it xD

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
OLD announced 2/3 days ago Cal you're so slow, Zekrom looks so cool though

Yeah they're copying digimon style now cuz they know that... DIGIMON DA BESS

*runz*

K.Mac

Smash Lord
andy still needs to reply -.-'

@ Willz - you like burnout? play split/second. it's basically burnout with explosions.

o _ o

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE. son.

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
Did Brado, try to bring something about YGO? Guess he didnt see how fast i dropped Lonefire on my opp at UK Nat's at Expo :) all i see is KJ come up to me, like how comes ur not dueling, and i was like, i finished already, it was just funny at a time and btw if u dont play PokemoN Standerd or the new Nintendo rules for doubles, dont post crap about it please.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Epic week was epic, was cool having you all round.

We didnt really do any tournies, we was supposed but ppl couldnt be arsed.

Anyway we did a Random tourney and Mid/Low tier tourney. Cant remember full results.

Random Tourney:
1st: Anaky
2nd: JMiller
3rd: Kasper
4th: KillerJawz
5th: Calzorz

Mid/Low Tier
1st: JMiller (Luigi/Kirby)
2nd: Anaky (Link/Ike)
3rd: Calzorz (Fox)
4th: Kasper (ROB)
5th: KillerJawz (Who Knows?)

We was supposed to do Singles and Doubles next day but we ended up playing football, which was better.

Also epic picture:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol, epic me with my 'just got off the freaking train and feeling pretty groggy' face on

you coulda told me a photo was happening, i migth have presented myself slightly XP

and just looknig at ya andy...only a notherner would wear a sweatshirt with shorts XD

plus: put my games on youtube, the ike boards need something to rate and hell, my needs rating

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Epic week was epic, was cool having you all round.

We didnt really do any tournies, we was supposed but ppl couldnt be arsed.

Anyway we did a Random tourney and Mid/Low tier tourney. Cant remember full results.

Random Tourney:
1st: Anaky
2nd: JMiller
3rd: Kasper
4th: KillerJawz
5th: Calzorz

Mid/Low Tier
1st: JMiller (Luigi/Kirby)
2nd: Anaky (Link/Ike)
3rd: Calzorz (Fox)
4th: Kasper (ROB)
5th: KillerJawz (Who Knows?)

We was supposed to do Singles and Doubles next day but we ended up playing football, which was better.

Also epic picture:

kj has a fan loool

Heartstring

Smash Legend
mtr aggression with the fan man, the fan was pro ;)
too bad i wasnt there when the photo was taken :/
lol yeah, i'd literally JUST gotten there, i was still in need of hair cleanup and such XP

and crz, dotn start or the fan, kj did not shut up about teh fan, but for reasons known onyl to us, you must ask him if he got it at the expo

Heartstring

Smash Legend
KJ and cong look pro, sucks i didnt come i would have pwned u all
i believe you mean we would have all beaten you down for constant uneeded trolling

protip: only troll those who you're never gonig to see at any point in time, they will want to paunch you if they see you

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
i believe you mean we would have all beaten you down for constant uneeded trolling

protip: only troll those who you're never gonig to see at any point in time, they will want to paunch you if they see you

says the guy that hasnt seen me play LOL and punch? I lol'd its all good :) plus i wanted to smash Calz and Cong at SSF4 if Calzor took his 360, remember the good times when Trio Asked me how to do a Hadouken with Ryu LOL.

and i wasnt actually trolling.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
lol yens.

pro week was pro.
obvious message is obvious.

I can't believe I was all "omfg I can't come to this" because it was so worth it. omfg so much epix.

This is probably my last fest too for a few months. -.-' fail moving-out is fail.

Anyway, 4srs it was too pro. that free kebab we got friday night .... omg.

I will try to remember to do shoutouts.

Also andy, enjoy my pot noodle. :3

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
K.Mac Forget xD

U also left a Pizza as well, GP u left ur pillow, and i think thats about it.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
K.Mac Forget xD

U also left a Pizza as well, GP u left ur pillow, and i think thats about it.
wtf shlurpie, you let me down! i even sent you a text and told calz to tell you and evrything...
now how am i supposed to sleep without my wafer?

also k.mac is loving the use of 'x y is x' is his last post

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Thing is andy, I knew I left the pizza. I said so.

The pot noodle on the other hand I meant to take. And I completely forgot I even bought it.
I think Kong left his too. rofl.

OBVIOUS IKE IS EASILY READ.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I approve of that picture tho in all seriousness, pretty epic, glad it was good times.

I think we all know the fan was absolutly amazing.

Also Andy, I used Zero Suit and Sheik.

Shoutout time:

Trio3 Anaky: Once again, a superb fest dude. It was definatly more organised this time around and you did a good job of keeping everyone in line. Thanks for having me round.

MTR Aggression: Oh god you made this fest amazing man. The amount of jokes we had were just to freaking hysterical, MTR hero was just too good. Pro Lucario is pro. Team Battle Factory always rises to the challenge. Also, your broken on Frigrake.

Slurrpzzz: It's a shame you had to leave early, but you were really fun ^^. I can see improvements in your characters as well that's just pro <3. The man hug was too good.

Killzorz: Team Killzorz was too much ****. Seriously. Pro friendlies we be hazing and I see you have been training alot, good stuff man ^^. Hope to see you at the next fest.

Gee Pee: It's a shame you went early as well, that was just depressing. Either way, you were extremely cool and it was really hilarious, I hope to see some more pro Ike very soon ^^.

DoplG: It's good to see your a threat offline as well as online, loved/hated the lolimar, it was awesome. It's a shame you had to leave, I was considering playing you with Samus. Either way, your a cool guy, hope to see you soon.

Stupid Pigeon: Sandbag harder kthx? Frigrake is just too good, you camp even harder then me O.o. Pro Falco is just as pro, even better infact. Loved playing you, aside from the bottles being thrown xD.

The Miller: Just too good. The ninjalink of the UK strikes again. Loved all of your characters, even the demons. Your just so awesome to talk to and I hope to play you again really soon.

KMac Swing: We still didn't get to do some 1v1s, a real shame, but either way, it was great to see you again. we WILL do some battle factory next time. Good stuff on brawl- as well, broken Yoshi is broken.

Congl3: Haha your Diddy is legit as ever, nice to see you have unrusted. Your still freaking hilarious and it was fun to play you again. Really hope to get some friendlies in some time soon.

Ixis: Needless to say, we give up on you.

Hope I didn't miss anybody this time, either way, amazing fest guys, hope theres another real soon ^^.

Also @ Calzum, the fan was legit as hell. It repels pigeons man O.o

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
^@ Calzum, the fan was legit as hell. It repels pigeons man O.o

ROFL KJ lol.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Andy: great fest as usual, stop turning into willz in friendlies you troll lol and stop practicing against lucarios for the matchup. ganon dittos on spear pillar were epic. too much kmac =P you seriously have to work on your pokemon, i loled so hard when i saw their moves and stats =]

KJ:so cba with battle factory that last night, i was spamming A while falling asleep. you played far too much brawl- too, dont even think we played singles did we? Mariokart was good, step it up man ;)

Slurpie: **** it man you've improved, giving me hella trouble, mtrs gotta step it up a gear now. sorry again for kicking you in the face, what can i say i was sleeping in the sofa, didnt expect anyone else to be on it =P

the zorz: We were pro in our doubs matches, too good.....or something. you gotta step up your game in pokemon man, stop spamming eq. Amanda seriously needs some ;)

GP: seriously man, this is like the 2nd time we had less than a day at one of andys fests :/ good games though, all 4 matches were 2 or 3 stocks :p (not including the re recording we did for yoshis) need those matches up man, ill be puttin em on lucario boards myself.

DoplG: **** oli, srsbsns right there, and your dk, both cp lucario man, its seriously gay, hope to see you at london, have some rematches man (Y)

Kira: Broken falco with Kmac DI, i was hopinfg to do better against you as i have a little exp against falcos now, ah well. Too much racism from you man, ease up ;)

Miller: Singles were fun man, your GaW was well hard, glad i beat it man, hes so hard, shuts down lucs spam game :/ You're so broken on SA2, im peed off i SD'd at tjhe end of radical highway and you won man, it was my chance :(

KMac: ****** brawl- with mid tiers man :p Too much macing. Lol at you in the park, watching the childeren ;) STEP IT UP MAC :p Good stuff for mario kart, we ***** miller and kj ;)

Cong: Your diddy is so hard, although i was pleased with how close our games were, starting to work on those stupid nanas. look forward to seeing you again (Y) dark horse of football or what

you all got gimped when i called andy 5 minutes before i arrived saying i wasnt coming ;)
Those round the world games were so hard...the 1hp one especially, couldnt get of stupid snake :/

Yeah we played some singles on the thursday and friday, not many, but we did, I just didn't go Samus. Yeah I whored Brawl- to hell and back, up till about 4-5 playing it, practising my 0-deaths with D3 <3.

Miller's gonna train me for mario kart and we'll obviously be wanting a rematch ;)

Top Bottom