• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
Calzor, still owe me my bucket </3, Calzor and Kira to be in finals, i might actually come to this monthly

Calzorz

Smash Lord
im colour blind and to me ur black , no bucket for you XD and il be in finals

WTF COCKY AGAIN CALZORZ BIG HEADED

Heartstring

Smash Legend
im colour blind and to me ur black , no bucket for you XD and il be in finals

WTF COCKY AGAIN CALZORZ BIG HEADED
dude, youre only being so big-headed because you know theres one spot free in the finals seeing as k.mac isn't going, just thank your luck for this opportunity to step out of his shadow, and then gracefully fal back into it when k.mac comes back

Calzorz

Smash Lord
dude, youre only being so big-headed because you know theres one spot free in the finals seeing as k.mac isn't going, just thank your luck for this opportunity to step out of his shadow, and then gracefully fal back into it when k.mac comes back
hahah ofc im thankful kmac isnt going it gives me an oppurtunity to show everyone what i can do i think i can win if i aim my f smashes and get every smashball

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
good luck calz beating MTR in the final is gonna be one hell of a tough challenge!

MTR ROLL COMBO

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lol you will suck. Tbh my teams not great. I use my fav pokemon and play a far too offensive team. Its hilarious actually, until recently they were all physical attackers =P

If you beat andys awsome team ill think about it

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
Im the Best in UU In the UK, I Came 1st in MTGXerxes Tourney, i came 1st in Silent's Tourney and i play Monocolour white which is the crappest colour, fact is i KNOW for a fact no1 on smash boards can beat.

cong

Smash Journeyman
Im the Best in UU In the UK, I Came 1st in MTGXerxes Tourney, i came 1st in Silent's Tourney and i play Monocolour white which is the crappest colour, fact is i KNOW for a fact no1 on smash boards can beat.
I challenge you to a duel!!! :laugh::laugh:

Firstly, you are not the best. By any mean of the word. You are a good battler, you know your basics, but when it comes to getting team synergy, from the battles of yours I have seen, you are quite lacking. MTGXerxes hosted a tourney that people from YOUTUBE entered, you know, where nobody to their name has a chance of being semi-decent, and the fact that you even mentioned Silent's tourney makes me doubt your ability to judge correctly.

That is not to say however, that you wouldn't trash a lot of the people on smashboards, seeing as this is a SMASH community, not a POKEMON community.

I challenge you to a duel!!! :laugh::laugh:
Oh dear lord I actually laughed at this.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Yeah I was gonna say, if he won with a monocolour team then the tournament was obviously full of complete randomers.

I mean, it may as well have been this:

Willz said:
Im the Best in Brawl In the UK, I Came 1st in the Anime expo Tourney and i play Captain Falcon which is the crappest character, fact is i KNOW for a fact no1 on smash boards can beat.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
what tails chao just said is completely the truth and I would own you all, everyones skill level on here is ABYSMAL. Try and get as good as the expo PROZ you bunch of n00bs.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Ohey guise.

I got the flat. rofls. yehz.

Calz, I found out it's literally like a 15/20 minute walk from asda or something (not a ****ing joke, my mum drove onto the street your street is on >_>) and it's not far from college either so ... literally, I could just walk up at weekends or w/e (or you can walk to mine rofl)

need to sort out benefits and call virgin media for broadband. 20mbit yehzzzzzz get ***** interwebs.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
K.Mac can never flake Calzorz minifests again. Shame i live 2 hours away, or id go every weekend.

Also in relation to MTR's post, he doesnt use the chars he likes, he uses 6 of the top tiers dont believe him. I use 2 bottom tiers, 2 low tiers, a mid tier and a top tier. These are the pokemon i like.

But it doenst matter anymore bcuz im gonna get myself some hacked pokemon with maximum stats and the best moves.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Ohey guise.

I got the flat. rofls. yehz.

Calz, I found out it's literally like a 15/20 minute walk from asda or something (not a ****ing joke, my mum drove onto the street your street is on >_>) and it's not far from college either so ... literally, I could just walk up at weekends or w/e (or you can walk to mine rofl)

need to sort out benefits and call virgin media for broadband. 20mbit yehzzzzzz get ***** interwebs.
good to hear but i stil expect johns XD but if u want to improve on brawl this is your chance

K.Mac

Smash Lord
custom titles don't get removed when you lose premium membership.

derp.

but that also means he can't change it either xDDD

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
TC, I take u on that Offer, 100 MM it is ya? And When Xerxes did his tourney it was on his Yahoo Chat back in the day, 2 years ago it was actually epic, good times, and i won TPH tourney some time ago, Monocolour takes skills.

O and Andy hack ur pokemon with fail stats.

*Andy Puts his game in the Nintendo Card Reader*
*Card Reader Reads Hacked Pokemon*
*Card Reader Eats Game*
Epic stuff at pokemon Worlds LOL

Heartstring

Smash Legend
good to hear but i stil expect johns XD but if u want to improve on brawl this is your chance
hes had a chance to improve brawl all this time, and that chacne is to stop worshipping the tier list and use who he knows is his better character

Calzorz

Smash Lord
it doesnt matter if he worships the tier list hes picked a char that has the best chance to win meaning if he was dedicated to the game or starts being dedicated hes got an even better chance of doing well as metaknight can go the furthest

Heartstring

Smash Legend
it doesnt matter if he worships the tier list hes picked a char that has the best chance to win meaning if he was dedicated to the game or starts being dedicated hes got an even better chance of doing well as metaknight can go the furthest
yesyes, but even wiser words of g.p. you don't SD with yoshi nearly as much as you do with mk, and your yoshis is so far harder to fight. you're better off maining him, at the very least less people have matchup exp agaisnt him (which-according to shlurpie-is the only reason i place higher than him, and its nothing to do with my sudden srs-ness in tourneys XD)

Top Bottom