• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

X1-12

Smash Champion
is there anyone fairly low-level who's be interested playing me on wifi? I only picked brawl up the other day, wondering about playing it a bit competitively just on the side of melee, any advice or tips or whatever would be pretty cool. PS just to warn you, I do main MK.. (sorry)

Dopl-G

Smash Apprentice
From Anaky:

What about the mid tier tourney at mine? 2nd place with a low tier while every1 else used mid tiers. pretty sure that proves that im good.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
is there anyone fairly low-level who's be interested playing me on wifi? I only picked brawl up the other day, wondering about playing it a bit competitively just on the side of melee, any advice or tips or whatever would be pretty cool. PS just to warn you, I do main MK.. (sorry)
i'm not low level, but i can pick a non-main character, probably link for the time being...(thinks for mk gimping prowess) or kirby, maybe him XP. jsut pm me your friend code, ill repyl back and give you a few games (not today though)

K.Mac

Smash Lord
My MK's terrible online as well so we could probably do some dittos when I get moved into my apartment (aka when I get decent gaming internet)

my home wireless does not cut this online BS. :<

The_Rake

Smash Lord
From Annaky:

X1-12, im on a low level, i think i could do with playing someone your level because im abit scrubby and need MK experiance anyway, i'll get back to you when im unbanned. btw i'm a ganon main

^ I lol'd

If you need somebody low level to play with, Teh Shlurpie when he's playing Samus is a good place to start ;).

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Why not my Samus KJ? Or do you actually admit that my Samus is best in UK, except you don't want to say it on here? It's okay KJ, let it all out.

Why not my Samus KJ? Or do you actually admit that my Samus is best in UK, except you don't want to say it on here? It's okay KJ, let it all out.
I've got the european title, you can take your UK title and shove it where the sun don't shine.

In otherwords, your Samus is terrible.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
see i can't let you do that star fox, if you go iek there's a chance i wont be highest placing ike (cause theres no way andy will use ike) and thats noo good
lol i may just do friendlys,i did need more exp since im entering low tiers at bushido tho,nvm i wouldnt wanna lower Anakys spirit by beating his marth with my ike XD

Teh-Shlurpie

Smash Journeyman
lol i may just do friendlys,i did need more exp since im entering low tiers at bushido tho,nvm i wouldnt wanna lower Anakys spirit by beating his marth with my ike XD
Anaky Says:

Ur too kind man, im prety sure ur Ike would 3 stock my Marth anytime, anyday of the week, i cant give u enough gratitude for not making me do that terrifying matchup.

Teh-Shlurpie

Smash Journeyman
Anaky Says:

Lol some of the guys at my hosue were saying **** about Ike, not happy.

I think Calz said play Andy's Ike to soem1, cant remember, it might have been Ganon actually.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Anaky Says:

Lol some of the guys at my hosue were saying **** about Ike, not happy.

I think Calz said play Andy's Ike to soem1, cant remember, it might have been Ganon actually.
lol people hate ike cause of fsmash, and their jelous of his manly blue spikey hair :p

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol fair enough, i mean, you want to use the best character ever, the world understands XP

I said money match son. Man up and accept if you're so sure you would destroy me.
If you are willing to do a best of twenty with 8 minutes on the clock, temple allowed, then sure thing, I'd be HAPPY to MM you, but as of now, I am not short of cash, so I have no need to MM you.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
If you are willing to do a best of twenty with 8 minutes on the clock, temple allowed, then sure thing, I'd be HAPPY to MM you, but as of now, I am not short of cash, so I have no need to MM you.
*shudder* i think i'm going to cry, samus dittos on temple, the horror

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
That's unfortunate. Would of been fun for a diabolical Samus to beat best Samus in Europe in some really exciting dittos. You disappoint me KJ.

*shudder* i think i'm going to cry, samus dittos on temple, the horror
Fear not, very few lose their sanity along the way, but I will admit, even I have have trouble stomaching it.

That's unfortunate. Would of been fun for a diabolical Samus to beat best Samus in Europe in some really exciting dittos. You disappoint me KJ.
You are seriously not a very good troll, and if you really believe Samus dittos are exciting, you clearly have never played any.

I'm from Canada fool. But I'll take best in Europe fo sho.
So which tournament was you planning to attend in order to face me? ;)

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeelz

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
You are seriously not a very good troll, and if you really believe Samus dittos are exciting, you clearly have never played any.
Well, I must be. Because you feel the need to reply to my statements (possibly out of anger?). Don't feed the troll KJ, don't feed the troll.

I don't go to my opponents, they come to me.

Top Bottom