• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Well, I must be. Because you feel the need to reply to my statements (possibly out of anger?). Don't feed the troll KJ, don't feed the troll.

I don't go to my opponents, they come to me.
I'm not feeding you, I'm simply dangling a steak above your head whilst you sit in chains <3.

Also we're terrible at football.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'm an escapologist, so I will have broken from those chains and would have snatched that steak in no time.

The chains are sealed with a curse that makes them reseal once broken, the steak remains unsnatched.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol yeah so is chris redfield, hes like snake on crack

i think dante, chris and deadpool are going to be the most overused.luckly it seems more balanced than MVC2
so this chris guy, he can lift his leg above his head in about half a second and hit people next to, below and 3 metres infront on him? yeah hes broken XP

i still say nothing is broken.
well, shuttle loop is pretty **** good, but it still puts you into helpless, so...
No it doesn't. It puts you into a glide, where you can still get away easily due to it's aerial speed and mobility, you can then come down on opponents with an attack that kills stupidly early :/.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yo guys im back mwhahahaha.

Anyway nothing much going on in here, so i will see every1 at the Monthly.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Dear Justin Bieber,

You have received a 1 point infraction at Smash World Forums for Minor Spam. If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10545280

Quote:
Wow such a pointless post, reported.
If you have a question about this infraction, please contact the moderator who issued it. If that does not resolve the issue, visit Forum Support.

Remember that, unless specified otherwise, all infractions expire.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff

wtf MODs loool

Yeniths

East Midlands!
That's pretty silly you got infracted for that I have to say.

and sorry for Anakys banning again seriously I didn't want to but I've told him like a million times to change his avatar...

I just reported your post saying 'I got infracted for reporting that' lol....lets see if the same happens with me.
If I wanted it to then yes, but it wasn't me who infracted Willz.

Top Bottom