• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
50 pound to vs my friend Pozatron LOL plus i seen how Jmiller plays, he's good :) but, i am better

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Kyoshi are you actually going to the monthly lol? It will be too good to see you there, im gonna joke wit u like ****.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
you're kidding.

christ, even I can get stocks off of Siri. (he's still a better player than me).

WTF scrubkyoshi. >>; lol.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
you're kidding.

christ, even I can get stocks off of Siri. (he's still a better player than me).

WTF scrubkyoshi. >>; lol.
lol kyoshi

i dont think ive played singles with siri, but i remember he and miller trashed me and george in doubs, i shudnt have gone tlink :/

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Siri and Miller trashed me and xatm in doubs as well.

Which is a shame considering how well we did against kira and fuzzy :/

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
You shouldn't of lost to Fuzzy+Kira. GOD ****IT

and you guys totally owe me for nearly beating them though, because I was the one who told xatm to team with you (lool). I'm such a genius.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
You shouldn't of lost to Fuzzy+Kira. GOD ****IT

and you guys totally owe me for nearly beating them though, because I was the one who told xatm to team with you (lool). I'm such a genius.
Yeah, Kira got lucky in the last set ... somehow got me and xatm at the same time...

and you don't owe me anything. I sandbagged our bracket match and let you two-stock me, remember? :laugh:

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I only remember the first match where I actually tried and took less than 50%. Sorry.

and thanks cal I always knew you were the bess player the UK ever had

The_Rake

Smash Lord
actually the rake has been around for about 3 or 4 years

thats not to say the rake did not exist before then, he did, just lived an underground life, biding his time waiting for the moment to begin the raking

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Hey Cloudrain how long is the train ride from London to Barkingside?
its not long. if you meet up with me or retroking(if hes willing to go with you) then you can come with us.or i can meet you at gants hill station since its a bust ride away from there.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Silent Rain the only people you should be watching out for are Kmac and MTR. Those guys are insane!!! But they sandbag WAAAY too much. =[

Top Bottom