• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Loool GP, you of all people know i've seriously stepped it up

And bear in mind the games we played were my warmup games i think (i think we played straight after i played guitar hero...i may be mistaken though)

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
^ where in london are you silent rain

but since barkingside is on the central line

it shouldnt be far for anyone who travels in london 1hr / 1hr 30 mins max
I'm in Muswell Hill.

its not long. if you meet up with me or retroking(if hes willing to go with you) then you can come with us.or i can meet you at gants hill station since its a bust ride away from there.
Silent Rain the only people you should be watching out for are Kmac and MTR. Those guys are insane!!! But they sandbag WAAAY too much. =[
What time does the tournament start? Also, how long do you think it will last? I realize you can't really give me an exact time but an estimate? I don't really go to many tournaments but I am interested in going. I just have to schedule everything and get organized since I leave on Sunday.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
I'm in Muswell Hill.

What time does the tournament start? Also, how long do you think it will last? I realize you can't really give me an exact time but an estimate? I don't really go to many tournaments but I am interested in going. I just have to schedule everything and get organized since I leave on Sunday.
Location, Travel Info, Times + Fees [LRB1]
Postcode: IG5 0SX
Use www.multimap.com and type in IG5 0SX to get a pretty specific map of where it is

Directions
Central Line (eastbound) get to Gants Hill (Hainault via newbury park train)

Then you get out of one side of the station and you should see a "Cash Converters" shop somewhere Which has a 128 bus stop outside
you take the 128, it goes into barkingside high street (you'll see a macdonalds on your left = barkingside) and takes a left turn, get off at the stop where there is a small shop called "CostCutters" its like 3/4 stops past barkingside (after the left turn)

- I advice ask the bus driver for Kelvedon Lodge, or a bus stop past Barkingside beside Costcutters

then you walk out the bus obviously, head right..take the first left, then the first left again and you see the venue called "TipTree Communial Hall"
(its like 1 min from the stop)

You can also take the 128 bus from Barkingside on the opposite side of the road of subway on the high street (not towards gants hill)

Venue opens : 1:30pm
Signups Start: 2pm
Signups End: 2:30pm
Tournament: 2:30pm - 9:30pm
Venue closes: 10pm
Venue Fee - £3 Possibly £4 it depends on the turnout
Tournament Fee? - £2 Singles, £2 Doubles (each)

i suspect that you wont want to stay that late since your leaving on sunday.hopefully the tourney will go smoothly.

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
o lets not bring up that me and my brother trashed u and siri :) CloudRain LOL in Doubles LOL

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
o lets not bring up that me and my brother trashed u and siri :) CloudRain LOL in Doubles LOL
A, trash? i dont think so

B, i suck in doubles

C, i dont play doubles with siri, ever

dont worry, i think i can take you and your brother on alone now :D

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
A, trash? i dont think so

B, i suck in doubles

C, i dont play doubles with siri, ever

dont worry, i think i can take you and your brother on alone now :D
A. YOu Are trash you both are *Better Then Us You Should Win*

B. I dont care, MY BROTHER DOESNT EVEN PLAY BRAWL LOL

C. You guy play together all the time u should know each other play styles.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
A. YOu Are trash you both are *Better Then Us You Should Win*

B. I dont care, MY BROTHER DOESNT EVEN PLAY BRAWL LOL

C. You guy play together all the time u should know each other play styles.
A. Correct

B. he knew what he was doing, i dont play street figter, yet id **** you

C. No

Guys.... come on now, seriously.

We all suck so what's the point of arguing over who sucks less?

Also, Cloud, there is no point in you responding to him.

Shoutouts for the monthly:

Jolteon: Many thanks for hosting man, you did a superb job and I hope you continue to host in the future ^^, also had some real nice games with you.

Jmiller: Nice job on getting 4th man, the mid tiers are taking the country by storm! I expect great things from you next tourny as well, keep it up <3

Calzorz: Nice job doing that interview man, it was too good xD. Nice work on getting 1st for the 50billionth time, you did well and deserved the placement, in singles and doubles <3.

Anaky: Nice job with the tourny man, 2nd once again, your Marth is amazing <3. Nice job in doubles as well <3.

Kasper: Good work on getting 3rd, you did really well, you got quite unlucky in that set with Calz. You're a jew.

MTR: I saw you destroying those other Lucarios, good work man ^^, you got unlucky in the tournament, ah well, better luck next time ^^, keep improving.

Siri: You got REAL unlucky in your bracket, Olimars are just the devil's creation. Loving that technical Peach as always man, keep it up <3.

CloudRain: Beast Fox is beast. We had some EPIC matches. So **** close. I want to play again asap ^^, good to see you again.

Jihad: You are improving, once you get a Wii, I can see good things coming from you ^^.

Psyko: Good to see a new face around the scene, I hope to see you at future events ^^.

DoplGhost: You are a beast. You did a good job bringing that psp, it saved us a bunch of trouble, and it was really good to play you again, hope to see you again soon ^^, grats on 5th.

Cong: Nice job on 5th man, unlucky matches v Jmiller, I hope you can learn from this and just destroy everyone, keep it up ^^.

Great tourny <3.

Brado

Smash Lord
Your gengars suck. go glaceonz.....

Sounds liek a fun monthly...I'll probs come to the next brawl one or something, i'm loaded nows.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Shoutouts:

Cal: Unlucky on getting 1st, better luck next time ehh.

Keith: Not sure who you are but very well done on getting 3rd, very well done indeed, btw im kinda in love with you even tho i dont know you that much.

KJ: Nice Ike man ur Ike did pretty well on getting 7th this time around, keep training it.

MTR: Gotta admit getting 3stocked by calz 4 games in a row was pretty impressive, ya did well, keep up the good work, thanks for having us btw it was a blast.

Dopl: Good friendlies man, was good warmups for me n cal, thanks for that K.Mac.

Pafos: Didnt get to play ay this time round, anywyaz i played ya last time so its k, well done on gettin top8 btw.

Siri: Where you at siri, how long was you playing MTR for, didnt play you this time either, then again i couldnt be arsed most of the day xD, and bad luck with the olimar ****.

C.R.Z: Fun Marth and Ike friendlies man, now i get the Ike spot mwhahaha, i had it anyway lolz, ggs finally got to play you, but didnt get to play ur fox mang.

K.Mac: FlakeMac wtf, ehh srs?

Ike: Nice to meet you and ur friends.

Xatm: ROB is gay, ggs in brackets though, kinda helped me understand ROB abit moar.

Alex: I was rusty in our melee games no johns next time ima have to ****, wit ROY lolz, ggs thanks for hosting.

Cong Lee: Well done scrub on getting number 5.

Miller: 4th was great man, every1 tells me Luigi is ur best char, u shud use him for every mathup trust me you will become a MUCH better player.

Willz: Ggs man unlucky on gettin 3stocked by Anaky, calm down the smashes.

I think thats every1 not sure though cuz i have memory loss, WHERE YOU AT K.MAC!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Shoutouts

Anaky: shame my bro hasnt played you yet cuz he would destroy your ****ty wifi marth

Anaky's cousin: ****ING AMAZING. Best Ike ever, you ****. Playing you feels like playing on wifi, so amazing.

Calzorz: stop getting 1st it's ****ing annoying cal give someone else a chance to get 1st **** you man -1 respect. loljk

CRZ: BEST F0X IN EUROPE VERY GOOD.

Durex: sorry that I avoided you I didn't want to risk my life

Jmiller: Luigi is **** use mario

Dopl: olimar is gay quit him play a lowtier ffs

MTR: MTR Genitalia Lagina Rolls Combo

Pafos: keep that wifi oli going son you will be da be$$ soon

KJ: samus combos very well

i didnt like anyone else at this tourney cuz you all gave me evils so no shoutouts lol thanks for hosting tails chao fun tournament and my last brawl tourney. cya at busidho

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

Cal: Gratz on 1st man, you predicted top 1 at least and got it. Those practice matches on sat mornin were ****, 4 3 stocks in a row. Glad i did far better in our games =P, unlucky with page 3 :p

Anarchy: 3-1 then 3-0 to cal, whats goin on son, step it up. And stop winning my money....gotta sort out your link tho ;)

Dopl: GGs man, close mm, 3-2 man, was srs bsns and so fun, defo a crazy oli to get round, just stay in the air against me ;) Dont worry bout doubles man, your too good. Theres always next time ;) get raked

Alex: Thanks for hosting man, ggs too, your devlish shiek is too pro man, mindgamed me by letting me 3 stock you =P

Siri: Nice games man, 3 times youve knocked me out at london now :/ thanks for the lucario tricks man, too good. best lucario in the uk just got better ;)

Xatm and Harlo: Stupid ROBs =P ggs guys, good singles stuff too. Look forward to seeing you guys next time.

KJ, Miller, Keith and anyone else i never got round to playing: Good to see you guys again, need to get some games in next time. Step it up ;)

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
thanks for shout outs

Affinity , there will prob be a small smash fest in london during that time but it will have to be organised first. where are you from exactly?

Top Bottom