• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
actually i played siri, it went 2-1 and the third match was pretty **** close, i find peach isnt all that hard to play against really

but fox on the other hand...

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well I'd love to play some of you guys because most of my offline brawlers are scrubs :/
Espec you G.P, I'd like to get some angry Ike mains off my back :x

When is the next Brawl event going on? There seems to be a lot of Melee but not much Brawl... sadface :(
lol, thats bored and brett, both of them hate everyone who dosent main ike, so yuoer in the clear providing you dont make statements that are clearly wrong (i made the mistake of doing it once, never doing it again)

we dont really know, there was one last week, we need to find out when the next **** is happening

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well I'd love to play some of you guys because most of my offline brawlers are scrubs :/
Espec you G.P, I'd like to get some angry Ike mains off my back :x

When is the next Brawl event going on? There seems to be a lot of Melee but not much Brawl... sadface :(
lol, thats bored and brett, both of them hate everyone who dosent main ike, so yuoer in the clear providing you dont make statements that are clearly wrong (i made the mistake of doing it once, never doing it again)

we dont really know, there was one last week, we need to find out when the next **** is happening

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lol GP its not MTR modesty, it's fact. The players that everyone tends to think of as being good. The likes of Cal, Miller, KJ and Dopl to name a few beat me more often than i beat them, but the vast majority of players who arn't thought of in that group tend to get ***** by me.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Lol GP its not MTR modesty, it's fact. The players that everyone tends to think of as being good. The likes of Cal, Miller, KJ and Dopl to name a few beat me more often than i beat them, but the vast majority of players who arn't thought of in that group tend to get ***** by me.
i know that too, i was just going along with the whole thing of rake and k.mac being best two in the world XD

but its ok, i can now safely recover vs. losecario, rematch needed

The Filth

Smash Lord
Lol GP its not MTR modesty, it's fact. The players that everyone tends to think of as being good. The likes of Cal, Miller, KJ, Filth Merchant and Dopl to name a few beat me more often than i beat them, but the vast majority of players who arn't thought of in that group tend to get ***** by me.
Fixed.

10char

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
thats true, if you played KMac's MK and Filths Fox you would **** bricks!!!!

i Did

I hardly think Affinity would get much trouble from us tbh.

Also, Andy is banned but he is hosting a fest from Wed 14th to Wed 21st.

sigh... even our own people
Come on now Keith, surely you knew I'd say something like that ;)

i know, kj has no faith in us. :(
Sorry ;___;

it hurts man, it hurts.
NO IT DON'T ;____;

also, the reason hes banned is cause he pissed off the ike boards XD
He just won't learn...

lol, wtf is he doing?

he just got unbanned
Maybe he just enjoys being banned.

Top Bottom