• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
God**** smashboards. -.-

@ Jolteon ..... OBVIOUSLY NOT. lol. But ... I've been like this since I was born so ... hell, if it's gonna net me £150 a week then I may as well be happy for getting that £150, eh?

:psycho: **** all else I can do about it tbh.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
My dads probably more blind than you Kmac and he doesn't get ****, same with my auntie who is pretty much blind. **** you kmac go die.

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
Why u lying Alex, i go down ur area catching that 250 to go to my friends house smh, and Cloudrain i didnt get ripped thats the most updated one

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
K.Mac John
K.Mac SD
K.Mac Cockyness
K.Mac Legally Blind
K.Mac Chickens
K.Mac New Flat
K.Mac Smirk
K.Mac Fail
K.Mac Combo
K.Masterbation
K.Mac Cumstain
K.k.k.k.mac mac
JohnMac
ReMac
MacMac
SD2K
FailMac
John Macentine
K.Mac Jobseekers
K.Mac Trouser Press
John Mcain
K.Mac Travel Johns
K.Mac Coat Rip
K.Mac MY MUMS GONNA F*CKING KILL ME
K.Mac Stair Fall
K.Mac Feet
K.Mac Back
K.Mac Free Bus Pass
UKs Meta
K.Mac Eyesight
K.Mac Rage
K.Mac Equipment
K.Mac Quietness
Monster Mac
BrokeMac Mountain
K.Mac Impairment
50/50 matchup
3 Stocked By Ganon
Not Today

On Topic:

Errrr...........

K.Mac

Smash Lord
wtf, I just cried. :laugh:

K.Mac embarrassment.

In other news, I will have Internet at my flat in two weeks. 20 m/bit. So basically in two weeks I'll have moved out and be living there. Yay me.

If any fests happen within the next month or so I'm not sure whether I can get to them. xD After that I should be fine ... apparently going to have £30-40 a week spare. **** YEAH.
>>
<<

K.Mac ****.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
How many people still play Brawl (round the North mainly)? I told myself I'd try to get to one of these fests/tourneys/whatever before uni and I'm on holiday so soon already...

Just curious really, Melee seems much more dominant in the UK (and the whole of Europe tbh) than Brawl has ever been...and I see less and less Brawl stuff happening here nowadays
And I'm terrible at Melee :(

Top Bottom