• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Honestly I think the UK Melee and Brawl scenes are kinda even ... plenty of both going on, although I suspect Melee to be the bigger scene naturally since the game's been around longer.

But anyway, Anaky's always organising fests (and Calz has been recently too) so just keep looking in this thread (or SmashUK) and you'll find out when any are organised =P

**** me, I can house for tourneys. LOL.

And also don't start with the "I'm terrible at Melee" johns. I will always win in the matches of "worst amateur Melee player". You're almost certainly better than me son =P

i am in germany for the 11th til 23rd unless u wana host 23rd - 30th or something up to you?
I agree with Calz. 23rd till 30th sounds good to me.

I also really REALLY don't want to be stuck playing brawl :/. The fact I've been sucked into maining MK is just sickening enough without me having to live through that utter humiliation. Mario Party anyone?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'm planning on hosting a fest on the 7th August if anyone is interested. Should have 3 tvs for each game (brawl n melee duh) and they'll be food and drinks as always. =P

K.Mac

Smash Lord

I also really REALLY don't want to be stuck playing brawl :/. The fact I've been sucked into maining MK is just sickening enough without me having to live through that utter humiliation. Mario Party anyone?
Honestly? When I saw that on your MSN I thought you were calling shenanigans. :laugh:

if andy is hosting something between the 23rd-30th I SHOULD be able to make it. should.

And on the subject of playing games other than brawl, I'm always up for hammering y'all on Blur. :chuckle: doesn't dopl play it now as well? If he comes, it'll be pro as ****.

The Filth

Smash Lord
How many people still play Brawl (round the North mainly)? I told myself I'd try to get to one of these fests/tourneys/whatever before uni and I'm on holiday so soon already...

Just curious really, Melee seems much more dominant in the UK (and the whole of Europe tbh) than Brawl has ever been...and I see less and less Brawl stuff happening here nowadays
And I'm terrible at Melee :(
Mang I keep saying, you crop up every few weeks asking about fests, usually between them all.

Get on the BrawlUK chat on msn, its where we organise most things.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I knew it.

looooooooooooooooooooooooool

The Filth

Smash Lord
Jimmy stop being a peasant child and play street fighter.

Feel your hate flowing through you. The more people play it the more they want to my son.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
I'm planning on hosting a fest on the 7th August if anyone is interested. Should have 3 tvs for each game (brawl n melee duh) and they'll be food and drinks as always. =P
hmm i MIGHT come to this depending on what happens i need some sort of training before berlin

Jimmy stop being a peasant child and play street fighter.

Feel your hate flowing through you. The more people play it the more they want to my son.
The more I hear people talking about street fighter, the more I hate it.

And @Alex, Yeah it's a shame. It's kay, I've already gone top tier in melee anyway, so it's all good.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
The Kmac list was pro, so many of mine on there xD put it on the front page son!

Is that 23-30th august? if so i cant make it...well i might be able to do a few days but its iffy

And boys, next fest ill bring a load of my cube games. im thinking SC2 and FZero GX anyone?

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
The fest will be 20th til 29th, after that i dont think there will be another fest for another 8week after this, because term will have started for all us at college.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Reported all of you hope you guys get banned!!!!

jks if I report I'll get infracted for reporting... ****ty mods.

How did MTR get 1000+ posts? =/

then again how did I get 4000+ loool

Calzorz

Smash Lord
ok im just gona have to put all clouds quotes here before this tourny FOR THE LAST TIME xD

Clouds Cocky Quotes:

Where The Cockyness Starts:
Cloud: mid tiers would be good, especially since i would win XD

some1 replied na leon wud win:
Cloud: lol naa i know the peach match up waaaay to well

Istudy then said Thats what they all said before they met the Pimpslapper Peach Mr. Leon!:
Cloud: leons pressure game is worse than siri's, thats why he would lose

Cloud then gets trolled:
Cloud: uh i shouldnt of said anything, well if i have time, ill play leon

Ramin posted and cloud raged xD:
you cant talk, you fail against peach lol i face palmed so many times when you played leon at zest

Clouds mm challanges (prety sure only 1 happend then he had 1 with istudy and it was 1-1 peache vs fox until brackets made them stop xD):

ok, 10 euro money match fox vs ur peach lol

how about 20 euro's? both of you

LOL and when i watched the MM Cloud Vs Leon Knowing that u said all this is what made me + Kasper Laugh instead of support u my bad man but it was the most funny mm with the background trash talk that has gone on ever AND WHEN LEON went to look for u U PRETENDED TO SLEEP KASPER SAID WUT LOL XD

but u did better than ppl thought u wud do lol for ppl reading this The MM was 10euros Peache Vs Fox leon won 3-0 :laugh:

UR TOO FUNNY CLOUD im laughing while typing this up

Leon hunted cloud down for 3 days because cloud said all of this cloud pretends to sleep on the last day and leon wakes his *** up for the MM HAHAHA :laugh:

i duno if iv ever laughed as much thanks cloud xD

K.Mac

Smash Lord
And boys, next fest ill bring a load of my cube games. im thinking SC2 and FZero GX anyone?
**** just got serious up in here.

What's your savedata like on GX, MTR? I did have everything (except two AX ships) but my memory card has corrupted (so if you have all of them, I want a copy.)
=/

and calz. MM on Blur. (4srs, after Berlin get some practice in on it). I've picked up some new mains and if we can hijack Andy's HDTV then playing it in splitscreen will be a ****load easier than on a normal TV. =T

(alternative solution is I bring my PC disc and we play it on andy's TV. will need two wired 360 pads but mine's broke so I'll probs buy a spare anyways)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
il mm you at blur if u mm me at brawl xD

note : iv not played blur since my fest iv been MAD busy with brawl and traveling

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Hence why I said to get some practice on it after Berlin. :bee:

You know you can beat me on Blur. You KNOW DIS.

Also I am gonna save up for a 360 and get it on there ... although don't expect me to try going through the legend ranks since I'm already level 9 on the PC version and the legendary cars all suck (bar the Astra Extreme and the GTR-Concept). -_-
going to get to rank 50 and then **** the rest. I hear the 360 players gang up on legend players anyway.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
**** just got serious up in here.

What's your savedata like on GX, MTR? I did have everything (except two AX ships) but my memory card has corrupted (so if you have all of them, I want a copy.)
=/
I know i hve a fair few ax ships and parts, not sure if i have the last set of tracks unlocked or not though. the games solid and havbt played it for ages man

Also how the hell did i get so many posts? i only post in this thread and maybe the other uk threads

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
ok im just gona have to put all clouds quotes here before this tourny FOR THE LAST TIME xD

Clouds Cocky Quotes:

Istudy then said Thats what they all said before they met the Pimpslapper Peach Mr. Leon!:

Cloud then gets trolled:

you cant talk, you fail against peach lol i face palmed so many times when you played leon at zest

Clouds mm challanges (prety sure only 1 happend then he had 1 with istudy and it was 1-1 peache vs fox until brackets made them stop xD):

LOL and when i watched the MM Cloud Vs Leon Knowing that u said all this is what made me + Kasper Laugh instead of support u my bad man but it was the most funny mm with the background trash talk that has gone on ever AND WHEN LEON went to look for u U PRETENDED TO SLEEP KASPER SAID WUT LOL XD

but u did better than ppl thought u wud do lol for ppl reading this The MM was 10euros Peache Vs Fox leon won 3-0 :laugh:

UR TOO FUNNY CLOUD im laughing while typing this up

Leon hunted cloud down for 3 days because cloud said all of this cloud pretends to sleep on the last day and leon wakes his *** up for the MM HAHAHA :laugh:

i duno if iv ever laughed as much thanks cloud xD
looooooooooool it wasnt like that

that was a joke obviously, not serious

i do know the match up very well, so yeah that seems cocky

from what i could see from leons past matches, it was alot less aggressive than when siri plays me, so i was justified.cocky? yeah looks that way XD

Cloud then gets trolled:
relised i sounded cocky so just stopped talking about leon

what i said was true lol, i didnt rage :p

dam straght i was cocky. i play peach way to much to lose to people who play her randomly.and actually it wasnt 1-1 vs istudy. he said the second match didnt count because i lost concentration because somthing happened( istudy bracket match had to start) and i suicided (illusion off stage). istudy said that that round didnt count but i allowed it and thats why i told people who asked that it was 1-1.

WHEN LEON went to look for u U PRETENDED TO SLEEP KASPER SAID WUT LOL XD
wtf lol i was not running from leon and i was not pretending to go to sleep. i told leon i would definatly play him no matter what. too long to explain all the details, all you have to know is that i was actually sleeping lol.

no johns, ill do better next time :)

looool you make me seem like such a coward XD but leon was hunting me, so much jokes.

duno if iv ever laughed as much thanks cloud xD
np, anytime lol

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I know i hve a fair few ax ships and parts, not sure if i have the last set of tracks unlocked or not though. the games solid and havbt played it for ages man

Also how the hell did i get so many posts? i only post in this thread and maybe the other uk threads
Bah, then you suck.

There are only two tracks in the game I've never come first on in master mode - the first big blue track (2nd cup - impossible because Red Gazelle IS A ****ING CHEATER ... best finish 3rd) and phantom road (obviously ... best finish 22nd xD).

:bee:

I was just curious if you'd beaten master mode on the wild boar / F-zero cup story races because I can't do those, and I was just curious of the ships stats / pilot bios. besides, I main mighty hurricane / mighty typhoon so -pedoface.-

and lol CRZ cocky explanations.

Top Bottom