• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Speak for yourselves, I was fully intending to go maximum and show him how large my testicles are.
i'm not quite sure what you mean by that, but sounds err...interesting

jesus christ wednesday is coming so slowly, a whole week this time boiz

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
/rage :x

Where do I look for upcoming Brawl events? Is there a specific thread or is looking here just fine?
I'm only looking for Brawl cause I'm so bad at Melee. Seriously, to win I'd have to try and get a hit on someone and then run away the whole match. Which wouldn't work :x

Heartstring

Smash Legend

Where do I look for upcoming Brawl events? Is there a specific thread or is looking here just fine?
I'm only looking for Brawl cause I'm so bad at Melee. Seriously, to win I'd have to try and get a hit on someone and then run away the whole match. Which wouldn't work :x
you could go into the reigonal section of smashboards to look for other stuff, if you want you can ask anaky to add you into the brawl uk chatroom, or jsut lurk here

Heartstring

Smash Legend
nice double post fail goin on there calz.
anyway, my bro has re-gotten into smash, and have given me a several 'surefire' ways to win, rage at your own risk...
how to win:
pick snake,press A
pick diddy kong, throw banana's
pick falco, mash B
pick marth, jump and press A
pick D3, chaingrab
pick R.O.B or G&W, d-smash
pick samus, jump then press Z
pick meta knight

i think thats all of his reasons anyway. i laughed at most of these

The_Rake

Smash Lord
nice double post fail goin on there calz.
anyway, my bro has re-gotten into smash, and have given me a several 'surefire' ways to win, rage at your own risk...
how to win:
pick snake,press A
pick diddy kong, throw banana's
pick falco, mash B
pick marth, jump and press A
pick D3, chaingrab
pick R.O.B or G&W, d-smash
pick samus, jump then press Z
pick meta knight
pick lucario, roll

i think thats all of his reasons anyway. i laughed at most of these
missed one off ;)

K.Mac

Smash Lord
lol.

btw

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOCTOPUS.

I just had to say that here. Holy crap that octopus is amazing. o_o

Oh, and it's "pick meta knight, mash B."

we all know how gay the naydo is. :bee:

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol.

In other notes i cant have anymore round at mine since theres already 10 of us, see you guys at mine, im saying this now just incase i get banned.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol.

In other notes i cant have anymore round at mine since theres already 10 of us, see you guys at mine, im saying this now just incase i get banned.
lol yeah see you there, ill call ya when i get off at sheffield, also moony aint coming, she got college stuff still

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Funny how this fest at andy's was never even mentioned to me. :mad:

even though I couldn't have come anyway it would still be nice to be asked D:

Andy has been banned since before he even announced the fest, the only way he could inform people about this is if you were in the SmashUK chat, you were not.

Quit complaining.

The Filth

Smash Lord

You wont be finding brawl much easier methinks, if you want to play melee, play melee ^_^

If you come to any one of the smashfests there's around 5-10 people who try and make every one, and these lot are some of the best in the country.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Andy has been banned since before he even announced the fest, the only way he could inform people about this is if you were in the SmashUK chat, you were not.

Quit complaining.
Well thanks to everyone that remembered to tell this to people that don't use SmashUK. :mad:

not.

Oh, and yesterday I went to the hospital to have my eyes looked at. I'm being put on the register for "the most severe vision impairment." aka I'm legally blind now. LOLOLOL. I'm gonna end up getting a free bus pass (and a railcard) and crazy **** like that. :chuckle:

[/UK's best meta]

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Well thanks to everyone that remembered to tell this to people that don't use SmashUK. :mad:

not.

Oh, and yesterday I went to the hospital to have my eyes looked at. I'm being put on the register for "the most severe vision impairment." aka I'm legally blind now. LOLOLOL. I'm gonna end up getting a free bus pass (and a railcard) and crazy **** like that. :chuckle:

[/UK's best meta]
no more smash for you then eh?

Top Bottom