• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

The reason you place higher, is because you play a character that kills the entire cast at 0% <3.
jk <3

Calzorz

Smash Lord
yesyes, but even wiser words of g.p. you don't SD with yoshi nearly as much as you do with mk, and your yoshis is so far harder to fight. you're better off maining him, at the very least less people have matchup exp agaisnt him (which-according to shlurpie-is the only reason i place higher than him, and its nothing to do with my sudden srs-ness in tourneys XD)
not about who finds who more difficult or oponent lacking the mu experiance the fact is when ur oponent has experiance in btoh yoshi and mk his mk wil do better thats just facts

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
If we did a Brawl tourney I still only see an attendance of about 25 at most, and would Londoners even bother travelling to LC?

These are the players that would probably (at least, I hope) come and enter Brawl;
Willz
Marni
Calzorz
Anaky
Dooan
Kasper
Kmac
GP
Slurpy
Siri
Jmiller
DoplG
CRZ
Fuzzyness

there's probably a few others, but that doesn't seem to big tbh xD

Brado

Smash Lord
Not worth doing both games. And if we were to organize something properly I'm confident Londoners would come anyways. Why is this in the barwl thread lool

The_Rake

Smash Lord
if we did a brawl tourney i still only see an attendance of about 25 at most, and would londoners even bother travelling to lc?

These are the players that would probably (at least, i hope) come and enter brawl;
willz
marni
calzorz
anaky
dooan
kasper
kmac
gp
slurpy
siri
jmiller
doplg
crz
fuzzyness

there's probably a few others, but that doesn't seem to big tbh xd
**** you willz!

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
v26 wants to know if two more players want to go to bushido impact for £250 by train + hotel. if two more players dont want to go, he cant.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I will be on MSN in a little while if you want to discuss it then Andy.

In all seriousness tho, good luck at the monthly if you are going, I'm rooting for you to win. Or Bieber of course.

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
Dam Yeni deleted the post about the ban part, where i was about to prove him wrong, sucks i cant.

by practising you mean fighting lvl 9' over and over and messing up the easy *** button inputs 9/10 times, then yes, i'm practising
I still get my short hopped uairs wrong from time to time, and my zair through stage could always do with some work. I also train on level 9s.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
offtopic this but,

do any of you guys know how to work SMG2 through neogamma?

I want to go buy it (derp) but I've read online it doesn't work through hax because it wants to update. obviously I can't just go update my wii (else all my brawl hacks will stop working ~_~) so I need to work out how to run it through homebrew.

anybody know?

And yes, I am talking about legit purchasing so no "dude stop being an internet pirate" BS. the easy solution is to just buy a second wii but that would set me back like £150. -.-' meh.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
but doesn't it ask you to update?

I mean I can't play new super mario bros wii because it wants to update. even in gecko.
might be because I'm using an uber-old gecko -.-

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I just said you can play it through Gecko. Gecko does an ISO update or some ****. Just put disc in > gecko > it updates automatically (no extra **** needed) > boom you're playing MG2. No johns n00b, GET *****!

Also, update gecko then. Christ Kmac...

I AM DISAPPOINT

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i might go ike in the tourney, depends if i wanna test my fox out or not by then
see i can't let you do that star fox, if you go iek there's a chance i wont be highest placing ike (cause theres no way andy will use ike) and thats noo good

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I just said you can play it through Gecko. Gecko does an ISO update or some ****. Just put disc in > gecko > it updates automatically (no extra **** needed) > boom you're playing MG2. No johns n00b, GET *****!

Also, update gecko then. Christ Kmac...

I AM DISAPPOINT
yeah -.- because I tried that with NSMBW and it just crashed gecko. -.-

need latest version plx.

Top Bottom