• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lmao !

AD rob vs mk is like 40:60 mk dont know why u wud use ike over rob vs mk g.p u tool its worse for ike than rob

and bragging about beating kmacs metaknight isnt something to be proud of lmao kmeta to good tho
40;60? and the rest buddy, 35:65 at the very best, ike is 30:70 definetely, and for the record i did a damn sight better with ike then i did with rob, my ike is better after all

Calzorz

Smash Lord
40;60? and the rest buddy, 35:65 at the very best, ike is 30:70 definetely, and for the record i did a damn sight better with ike then i did with rob, my ike is better after all
lol there u go then ur ikes better , some ppl see it as 65:35 others as 60:40 i see 60:40

Calzorz

Smash Lord
rob is seen as what i just said in my post ^^ but i know ike vs mk is 65:35 and i dont see rob doing the same so i say 60:40 worst

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ohh right i was mistaken, anyway il be uploading the matches tommorow, ive sorted them all out ready to be recorded atm.

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
dolphin runs hd on my comp at 60fps just throwing it out there :p been playing some marth, apparently (according to my brother) marth is also now a cheap gay charachter, since i knocked him out mid stage with a tipped fsmash on like 77% and i also meteored him on like 20% (he was fox) he raged going like omg ive been ****** u and u have it me like twice and we both got 80% dmg. selective memory is so ftw :)

also regarding matchups i just wish all infinates didnt exist they should have a built in counter at like 5x for instance if you git someone with same throw or grab release more than a set amount of times it should give them some invinciblity on exit or something, in my opinion infinates kind skew some charachters into not being tournament viable

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
haha hes ok, but he just rages easily since he likes to be the best at everything but i just happen to be the best out of our group at smash, he doesnt like that and its because my chars are cheap i play game and watch,ike,marth,lucas,zss and pit, the only chars i dont really like are the space animals and mario gamers, game and watch is cheap tbh against noobs who dont tech ,

but the second he was like well **** u and went gnw against me and started trying to get down throws-down smash and i tech out of it everytime hes like wtf! marth is magic! im like no.. everone can get out of it you just have to tech it correctly, hes like narrrrr, he just easily rages.. and anyone who saw me play at the tournament knows im a pretty average player, im good at comboing but i dont have enough tourny experience to be consistent but that being said im not a bad loser i had fun in all my matches..

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
hes actually a fairly nice guy, in general he just rages on games and has a little bit of alpha male syndrome :p but yeah you should totally come down sometime lol

its just always lol for me, because i dont comment on peoples play styles negatively, he calls me defensive etc but im not really i dont camp, i just dont attack blindly. the second i learnt how to shield grab i just ***** him lol. i mean the pikachu i played in the tournament was pretty campy but you just have to make them play on your terms different charachters have different play styles i think he just treats smash like sf4

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
i think he probably doesnt want to get good :p to much effort :p hes on cod all day so thats fine! i normally dont even play my main against my friends because its rude and a little boring to win 100% thats why i kinda enjoyed getting cained at the tourney haha :p

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
haha yeah he does hes not a total noob hes just quite easy to read when hes playing fox, i got some serious salty marth rage today, he went ness vs marth and i wasnt being a **** and doing grab releases or anything and it was quite a challenging match up then he goes fox and literally got pwned, hes all like this games ****!! some chars are just way better then others... im like well fox was like at least top 3 in the last 2 smashes (he played 64) ur just surprised cos hes only average here or whatever i dunno. i think i might go zelda/shiek since its kinda hard to call them over powered :p but i think they have alot of potential and shiek at least is pretty playable, i mean zelda is abit of a spanner features but got some good stuff i guess

Heartstring

Smash Legend
indeed, sheik is pretty good, but for teh love of god dont use her vs. fox, ftilt lock to death against him XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
only to you because you use her to a good quality in melee XD
i like using her in brawl, even if i suck because she has no range XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
other than bair. but id like a ranged mvoe to do more than what it does XD
im kidding, her range is okay, but look at who i main. its a bit lacklustre in comparison XD

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
cool! and shiek and zelda are both awesome! shieks tilts are awesome to combo and then zeldas got some nice finishers, they both seem easily ***** by ledge hangers though

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
yeah lol :p hope i can make some events in the next few months, i think i might be busi for some monthlys because it seems im gonna be gigging almost all fri-sats inthe next few months..

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh dear, well go tell fuzzy in the actual tournament thread! he's got two dates up for debate. go let him know if theres any one in particular that you can make, it may sway it in your favour

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Hahahaha, YOUR GONNA HAVE TO GO BACK TO MAINING YOSHI K.MAC!!

But yeah as of January 2012 Metaknight will be banned.

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
Mass upset in the smash community as all metaknight (teabag) mains are forced to switch to jigglypuff as a form of retribution from the years of mindless juggling :p

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Our rules are now on the front page, so don't go wondering off reading the Unity Ruleset, its really similar with minor changes. Mainly being the stagelist.

Top Bottom