• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i dont have any half terms lol. jobs suck XD
however, the job im looking into doesnt have any set holidays, you jsut pick and choose when you want. however i kinda need to have serious advance warning to be able to get the time off ^.^

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
not sure if i can come to the london monthly, might have a gig but hope i can, would be cool to come hang out with u guys, ill try bring some friends too

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
yeah me too, its starting to look like i dont have a gig that day so i really hope i can come! by bro starting to get pissed by game and watch haha, side note do you play any low tier games? since lucas is my second favourite charachter and probably my most used as i dont like to befoul my friends too much with game and watch lol p.s would it be good to bring my own wii console/game/controler or are there enough set ups?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well pixel, what andy (the guy who essentially sort out the tournament for the brawl side) was proposing to me is that after singles we will have a giant 'crews' match where no.1 and no.2 in singles pick people to be on their team simultaneously (think playground football teams) and then go through standard crews format untill one side wins. You would be able to use lucas then!
providing i'm able to get there (parents have thrown a minor spanner in the works) ill give you a low tier money match!

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
haha sounds good, although since i dont have much tournament experience i imagine certain charachters will really throw me off, because i play the same people alot :) obviously im not gonna tell you the charachters im good against/bad against :) that would be silly

but yeah hope you can make it, kinda looking forward to it now specially as it seems i dont have any music work to do until october now!

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
everyone can be persueded by popcorn chicken..... not just black people! .. well accept vegetarians.. in which case ill threaten them with popcorn chicken!

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
yeah tbh mate i dont know what to expect, ive clocked many many hours on brawl but ive never really been to a tourn so i have no idea at what lvl people are gonna be like, everyone seems cool on the forum so im hoping itll be some super good time fun

p.s just reminded me of my youth when i would go the kfc with my mate shaun and order a mega bucket, quickly eat all the chicken then just leave a ****ing massive pile of unwanted chips! win!

Calzorz

Smash Lord
haha well ur main threats in the tourny is anaky and kasper if he goes (i was the main threat ;) till i quit) but yea i got tons of tourny experiance in europe and u.k so i can try help

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
well im looking forward to it, but tbh my main threats are everyone with a controller :) still u gotta start somewhere dont ya :)

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
tbh ill be happy anywhere above last (ill try bring someone worse than me so i dont come last... foolproof :p) i just want to get the chance to brawl as many people as possible and have a laugh

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
seriously tourneys are not tourneys without me, i bust so many jokes, and i just say random things that make people laugh rofl.

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
I used to barely play, Im a League Of Legend Player, but i do play Brawl on the side, at fests, i do not enter tourneys, i did once when there was alot of brawl players and made 11th place, but ya, im learning alittle bit atm and have been training

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
one of my friends was trying to get me to play that, but im one of those guys that gets really absorbed, its fine when its doing something productive (i play piano) but its bad if i spend my time on mmos :p brawls really more of a social thing, my friends come down like twice a week and we all play. good times.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
i hear your thinking about following the path of righteousness (by that i mean TAKING UP MELEE!) OOC will coach you at Melee, I could use some brawl advice in exchange. Whats the chances of becoming a top player with ROB? should I consider changing mains from now before I get too comfortable with a low tier?

Calzorz

Smash Lord
i hear your thinking about following the path of righteousness (by that i mean TAKING UP MELEE!) OOC will coach you at Melee, I could use some brawl advice in exchange. Whats the chances of becoming a top player with ROB? should I consider changing mains from now before I get too comfortable with a low tier?
robs not low tier lol hes mid but i would change char if i was you hes not really viable at top level

Top Bottom