• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
trust me my man, a 2 hour journey isnt bad, the eent starts about midday, so you got plenty of time
if i catch a coach, i travel up from stratford.
we can sort it out nearer the date XD

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
yeah, sounds cool, i hope i can make it, work can be a pain! i play smash every couple of days with my friends we have big 4 player sessions but gets abit predictable playing the same people lol. im also happy to play melee buti havent played it since back when gamecube was big. so yeah.ill be a total amateur at that haha

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
sounds good, and yeah it depends on my circumstances at the time, i dont drive and a work as a pianist so my work schedule can be quite erratic. any yeah charing cross is pretty easy to get to from where i am and victoria, its more finding exactly where to go while in london haha, also since im new here i dont want to impose myself, its better to get chatting to people first that way they wont be all like! haha pixlfayc! what a noob :) id like to think of myself as an ego booster :)
like what bullet bill said when i organise the south london event that would be very easy to get to from pretty much anywhere.

there are also regular events in Croydon (every thursday from 5.30pm) its a small brawl fest full of beginners so its kind of a good place to start off but i wouldnt count on it alone to get better. Attend as many london monthlies as you can and learn Melee :p

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
thats cool,thanks for the info and yeah croydon i know isnt that far, and goodluck setting up a south london event

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
like what bullet bill said when i organise the south london event that would be very easy to get to from pretty much anywhere.

there are also regular events in Croydon (every thursday from 5.30pm) its a small brawl fest full of beginners so its kind of a good place to start off but i wouldnt count on it alone to get better. Attend as many london monthlies as you can and learn Melee :p
what was it that I said? Can't remember saying anything

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man U just beat Arsenal 8-2 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
thatll teachem for selling allthe good players and never buying anyone still arsene is my favourite football manager since he does amazing spins on the spot when hes annoyed!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol, thats pretty boss, but half my street supports arsenal, its gonna be grumpy tomorrow
also, sugarphil & pixelfayc. at least one of you need to get an avatar, the fact neither of you have one keeps throwing me off XD

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man I dunno if you wanna rematch me at that, at least you'd beat me at Brawl I dunno why you'd want to go through the pain of losing.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It'll be a ladder match with spiders and ****.

I swear if there's a spider anywhere in that match, DAT BRIEFCASE GON' GET GOT.

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
dont worry everyone can enjoy brawl ****** me if i manage to get myself to a monthly! and for you golden-psycho i made an avatar! its myself with a pixl face as you can see im all about halariously lame jokes... if anyone wants to brawl online let me know :p i dont have many people to play with atm, and connect to randoms is always laggy as hell :)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
dont worry everyone can enjoy brawl ****** me if i manage to get myself to a monthly! and for you golden-psycho i made an avatar! its myself with a pixl face as you can see im all about halariously lame jokes... if anyone wants to brawl online let me know :p i dont have many people to play with atm, and connect to randoms is always laggy as hell :)
ill play a game with you this evening when get back from work, have you got msn messenger, skype or AIM which i can chat on?

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
im gonna get my friend to add u to see if its just my msn being gay, if so he will add me to the convo sorry about the long winded methods!

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
i found u on windows live saying "add friend" hopefully itll work soon, it seems to be all this windows live bullcrap trying to integrate with everything

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman

tell me more about this cryodon thing, i heard there's other games there

Tekk

Smash Lord
nice do you have any idea where abouts in london?
Absolutely none whatsoever, near the center hopefully.
There is still a lot of things we need to deal with this year...

Leaving the french smash community (and especially the one in Lyon) is gonna feel so weird. :(

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Hey guys, i know like all the brawlers are really inactive (like myself) and we haven't spoken in time properly. But just a heads up from me i definatly haven't quit i wanna keep playing just like old times, iv'e just got stuck down playing cod recently, and im prolly gonna spam it for like another week or so, then im gonna start posting again. Also i wanna come to the next London tourney, but i dun wanna come alone, so hopefully Calz comes even though HE SAYS HES QUIT.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol i have quit i cant do much more than say it , i probs wont make the next london tourny low on cash

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
I'll be organising a tournament of my own in Croydon, easy to get to unlike the usual monthlies, the turnout will be good trust me so more moneys for you guys. And if you guys need housing I can sort something out, I'll be looking to do mine some time in October.

Top Bottom